- Project 21 type: Hand Pump
- Location: City View Community, Weala, Margibi County
- Population: Over 1150 inhabitants
- Construction Date: May 7, 2019 to June 1, 2019
Impact (Testimonial): Montan FDA has impacted our Community by providing for us a well constructed modern Hand Pump for the use of our people. The Pump has helped us significantly in the following ways:
- It has minimized the shortage of safe drinking water
- Minimized water born diseases in our community
- It has stopped and saved the community dwellers from crossing the motor road in search of drinking water
The Foundation came back and trained our people on how to repair the Hand Pump in case of damages.
The Women, Men, Youth, and Children of City View Community highly appreciate the job done by your organization and pray that God will continue to provide funding through your donors.