Best china buffet near me
Meet Girls Online Women Dating Sex Partner Near Me
2017.10.12 08:20 laramcburney Meet Girls Online Women Dating Sex Partner Near Me
Are you looking to meet girls in your near me area? Find here local women for sex dating and single girls partner online for fuck tonight. lots of girls looking for one night stand and get laid, affair, hookups, married women for extramarital affair. Best near me place for girls looking men for fun, dating. Older women seeking younger men over50s, girlfriend online for date near me. Totally free online dating site to meet real people for dating. Visit :: https://www.casualdate.eu/
2014.09.11 19:18 Ancient Civilizations and related content
This subreddit is about the past civilizations that walked the earth. Just as us, they also altered their environments to fulfill their needs and left us clues about their lives, culture, beliefs and so on. The wonders of the past shall surface here.
2013.09.05 15:54 inanis Vintage and Antique Glassware Collecting
A subreddit dedicated to pressed, patterned, or molded glassware mass produced before 1980.
2023.06.06 17:32 BabySchizo How do you handle the resentment?
My mom has apparently been drinking since she was 15. She's in her late 40s now. I'm 20, and I only picked up on her habits about 5 years ago. She started acting significantly different then but I didn't quite pinpoint it until about 3 years ago. She's a violent drunk. She's hit my dad, hit my brother, and has attempted to hit me. I guess she thinks they won't hit her back but I will because we're both women. I don't wish to lay hands on my mom.
She's also bipolar and often doesn't take her medication. She's not supposed to be drinking with her medication as it worsens everything. She starts from early morning until night. I think she believes shes a functioning alcoholic but she's far from it. She has lied about where she's gone, went drinking, and tried to drive back but my dad got her to pick up the phone and pull over before she got too far. She got drunk at a party that my brother was also at, hit someones mailbox and jumped a ditch in her car. This is when we tried to get her into AA. She went for a week, actually stopped drinking, started talking back with her best friend (they cut each other off because they had a drunken fist fight) and relapsed. She proceeded to lie to us and everyone in the AA meetings because she didn't want to "be like the others" and have to go back and get a day one chip or whatever.
She got drunk one night, tried to leave on her car but my dad and I blocked her from leaving, she proceeded to push me almost to the ground to get inside the car but my dad stopped her. She called her best friend to come get her. She screamed at the top of her lungs that alcohol meant more than her family. She told me that being groomed as a child from people on the internet was my fault. I was 8/9 years old. That's when I lost it. I lost my cool, I lost my respect for my mom, for a while I felt like she didn't love me anymore but thats when I knew she didn't. After she left, I cried in my dads arms for the first time in a very long time. When she came back a day later, she didn't even remember what she said but she tried to apologize. I ignored her. Another time, my dad had surgery to remove cancerous tumors from his kidneys. The surgery didn't work and he was very upset. He was grumpy from the medication and being in pain. My mom proceeded to tell him she didn't give a fuck if he died or not. She still to this day doesn't feel bad about saying that.
She was fine for a while. Still drinking but didn't have a freak out like the previous times. Until my dad had a re-do on his surgery. My boyfriend came to see me a day or two after. My dad wasn't feeling well and was running a fever so my mom drunkingly called me 3 times in the span of 15 minutes to go and get a thermometer to check his temp. Although it was not at all that pleasant, I got called every name in the book and she swore I was hiding the thermometer. She demanded I go buy one and be home in 10 minutes. I was at work, and work is already 15 minutes from home.
When we got there she kept screaming at me until I was hysterically crying in front of my boyfriend. Normally I wouldn't of let her get that deep to me but she was doing this in front of my boyfriend and telling me I didn't care about my dad because I didn't get home quick enough, along with other things. I went to my room and my boyfriend was behind me. We sat for a few minutes as I just cried in his arms. She came to my room, and kept screaming. My boyfriend kindly asked if we could separate for a bit so everyone in the argument could calm down. She went off on him telling him to stay out of her fucking business etc etc. She was making him apart of it, she called him a pussy for dealing with me crying and told him she had lost all respect for him. He said that he had lost all respect for her and she demanded he leave. She left for 5 seconds, pretended to talk to my dad (he was upstairs and we didn't hear her go upstairs) and she came back saying he demanded my boyfriend leave as well. He was going to leave before my mom snapped out of it. I don't know if this was the bipolar or the alcohol or both. This has been my absolute last straw. I told my dad about the ordeal and he said she never spoke to him and never even told him what happened. He apologized profusely and understands now why I'm so eager to move out.
Since this last occurance with her, I keep having dreams of her screaming at me and trying to hit me, and we end up in a fist fight. I don't feel safe in my own house anymore. I set up cameras in my room because I have cats and I'm scared she'll be mean to them. When she went to search my room for the thermometer she angerly turned both my cameras over, because I guess she figured they're more for her than they are for my cats.
I get angry every time I see her or speak to her. I get angry every time she texts me. I'm full of anger and resentment.
submitted by BabySchizo
to AlAnon [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:32 AlmondMilk_AKA_AM Need advice on how to divide the profit in a small business
In a nutshell.
Three people (X, B & C) are involved in an event planning business. X. provide cash only ( investor). B & C are finding customers, planning, and decorating the events.
We have been running this business for more than six months. Now we planned to divide the profit well for everyone.
X. Already spent 5 lakhs includinges ( decoration items + monthly rentals).
Now, for the month of June account. Rent =Rs. 20,000 Electricity bill = Rs.2,000
For the Birthday event X.bought Rs . 9,000 flowers B &C spent Rs. 3,000 for food, traveling, transport
With all the items that we had bought previously, we completed the birthday event.
Income:Rs. 23,000 Expense: Rs.9000 + 3000 Profit =Rs. 11,000
Now we need to give out cash to X, B, and C and find a way to sort out rent and electricity bills. What is the best way to do it.
Please advise me. Thanks.
submitted by AlmondMilk_AKA_AM
to srilanka [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:32 Krms25 Slipknot Bass Tone History
Iowa Had far down the best Bass Tone. After that you can day wanky and the end so far . Vol 3 is nearly inaudible. What are youre opinions of the Bass Tone throuout their history
submitted by Krms25
to Slipknot [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:31 G0MUG0MUNO Did we read the same chapter?
| || |
From some of these comments I'm seeing, I'm not sure we read the same chapter. NTR? Senpai may have said that they aren't dating, but he nearly told the fck bois to shut up twice, he just kept getting interrupted. As far as machida, senpai hasn't shown even a little interest except trying to suck up to her to improve himself a bit. Toro just gets insanely jealous/possessive when any girl breathes near senpai. We saw it with the rabbit cousins, big judo girl, even the couple of girls complimenting him at the school festival. Yes this chapter was a bit of a downer, but its all about building tension by showing Toro's insecurities. That's has been a bit of the meta plot ever since the 2nd year. Yes Toro built senpai up and gave him confidence, but he also inspires her to be the person he believes she is. Just look at this final panel, look at their faces. The first couple panels next chapter he may be a bit confidently cringe, but its gonna make Toro sploosh. This isn't one of the best romcoms because it's a will they or won't they puppy love, but because it's about to people who generally build each other up and inspire them to be the best versions of themselves. submitted by G0MUG0MUNO to nagatoro [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:31 Kadkata_the_Great Tips on climbing with Gwen and her role in the team.
Hello, I am a Gwen main that recently hit Masters for first time playing on a 10 years old forgotten by the MMR gods account with abysmal LP win-lose ratio bringing it up from Bronze to Masters in 457 games with 57% WR overall and 62% WR on Gwen from 301 games. This post has few purposes:
- Share disagreements I have with common points on this subreddit - about Gwen's role in the team, her itemization, her strengths and weaknesses.
- Give certain formulaic tips that will help you cheese games even if you don't really understand why on the grand scale of things. This is not a guide on becoming a very good player, it's a guide on climbing the ranks with Gwen.
- Link it everytime someone asks what is Gwen's role in the team and how to play her.
BAD takes that you should not follow
- Shadowflame instead of Nashor's Tooth - Gwen's strengths are splitpushing and she does this extremely well. Trying to turn her into an assassin with items that harm her splitpushing potential is counterproductive. Enemies in Plat, Diamond and Master aren't beasts that can evade all your abilities. They are inters, just like almost everyone in soloqueue. Chances are you will never meet a truly great player in the enemy lobby or have one in your team. Once they are slowed down by your ultimates first cast, it is trivial chasing them down and finishing them off. There's no reason to build her like a C tier assassin when full duelist splitpusher build will do the same damage in teamfights. You will just get your damage items faster, because the splitpusher playstyle generates more gold.
- Ignore Rabadon in favor of X - Third item Rabadon is what allows Gwen to turn around games and turn from an okay teamfighter to a great one when the player uses their ult well. After buying Rabadon she can 100 to 0 anyone who didnt build more than 1 MR item. Rabadon is what allows you to dive their fed 500g bounty player 1v2 and kill him.
- Gwen has bad early game - It might take a bunch of games to see it, but when Gwen early is played correctly, she has better pre 6 than most enemy toplaners who are supposed to be stronger early. Her Q damage is very high, low cooldown, has mobility, increased ranged, untargetability, increased resists, ability to poke without drawing minion aggro. Noone will punish your champions vulnerabilities even in Masters. Two big reasons for it: Gwen is a rare pick and the enemy doesn't know what to expect from you, and because majority of players Masters and below haven't learned all aspects of the game equally well. They have learned to play into very specific things that allow them to win games (exactly what I do with Gwen). Whether its one tricking champions, very good vision and macro, great mechanics - it doesn't matter. They will start inting as hard as a Bronze would when you throw a wrench in their plans. More often than not they start to play a bit more careful when trading with you if you scare them with a great trade early on in the game which allows you to punish them even harder.
- Play safe and farm up for late game - If you just hug your turret, avoid fighting and prioritize on last hitting minions, then you will miss out on the snowball opportunity from plating and turret gold. It is a very suboptimal way to play Gwen.
- Riftmaker is a bad mythic on Gwen - Very common argument that I have read here is that Riftmaker is a bad mythic. That it has awkward stats or there are tankier options, items with more mobility, with more damage etc. Riftmakers main strength over any other mythic is the omnivamp it provides. The omnivamp is crucial for those 1v2 and 1v3 fights that you will be often fighting when playing very aggressively. The healing increase is miniscule, but it is enough to have an impact. Yes, you can fight enemies when outnumbered with other mythics too, but going anything other than Riftmaker takes away from your potential to be hyperaggressive. Going Riftmaker also creates an illusion for the enemy in which you are far squishier than you actually are which has helped me secure many victories after enemies get baited into fighting me. The health, AP, ability haste, omnivamp, increased damage, true damage - all of this works great on Gwen.
Key concepts that you have to understand to make this playstyle work for you
- Plates - 15 plates, each worth 175 gold. Consistently you can get around 5 plates per game which is 875g + 300g from turret kill + 150g from first turret = 1250g - more than 4 kills worth. Gold generated through plating does not grow your shutdown gold. Plates are better than kills for this reason. It is worth it to die for plates if minute 14 is about to hit (Plates despawn on minute 14).
- Inner turrets on side lanes ( second turret on bot and top ) - Destroying a secondary turret alone gives you 600g total. With demolish rune and completed Nashor's Tooth you need just a few seconds to push the turret. If you have vision on more than half the enemy team then it is risk free gold.
- Herald - Taking herald gives you 300g and the herald eye which can help you get either plates or inner turrets.
- Splitpush - Allows you to push the inner turrets and reach their inhibitor if the enemy team does 1 macro mistake. Sometimes when you take the inner turret the enemy team won't respond to your threat hoping that you will just give up and recall. If that happens you continue to push onto the inhibitor turret. In other situations your team will be 4v5 at drake and spam pinging you to TP. That can be the correct play but more often than not I decide to ignore the pings and keep on pushing. This often results in the enemy splitting up in the middle of the fight to try to do both drake and also protect their inhibitor and base. Your team might win the drake fight this way and you got yourself a free turret or two. Your team might also get completely wiped on drake, but that gives you more time to push. Maybe you even get to take 1 nexus turret. Gwen with Riftmaker, Nashor's Tooth, Rabadon Deathcap and demolish melts turrets in seconds.
- Nexus turret pressure - When inhibitor goes down you often have the opportunity to damage or destroy one of the nexus turrets. It is good to destroy one as it allows for you to no minion push the last nexus turret at a later time and cheese the game.
- Lobby pick order - Always try to be last pick in the lobby. Chances are your Silver, Gold, Plat etc. teammates aren't the most proactive players and they won't benefit as much as you would from being last pick. You don't want to blind pick and end up playing vs Akshan or Fiora. You don't necessarily have to counterpick the enemy, but you don't want to be counterpicked. If you aggressively spam the "Swap Pick Order" button it is possible your teammate won't give it to you out of spite later if he declined the first time. Which is why if that person declined once, wait for the enemy team to pick a few times. Then you notify them in chat that their lane opponent picked and if they can swap with you. There are 3 other people in the team so you don't always have to instantly go for last pick either. Try to weasel your way down slowly by asking those directly after you if last pick doesn't work out from first attempt. If blindpicking is unavoidable then pray the enemy is clueless.
- Playing hyper aggressive and money hunger - Sometimes it happens that your botlane goes 0/7 in the first 10 minutes of the game and enemy ADC is very ahead. This shouldn't make you play safer. If the enemy bot has 500g shutdown on their head then if there is an opportunity it is better to dive them 1v3 with the chance of getting that shutdown bounty rather than playing safe. Whenever you are forced to teamfight your primary goal is to get all the shutdown bounties on the enemy team. Gwen loves AP and AP costs gold. The more gold the better. It is okay to die if it means that you also got gold. Because gold on you is way stronger than gold on their champions. There are exceptions to this. For example if you are very fed with kills and have 700g shutdown on your head then it is not wise to jump in a suicidal fight when moments later a better opportunity will arise.
- Number of games played - Keep spamming Gwen and Gwen only. Play her against every matchup on top atleast a few times to know what your champion can do and what you can do. Don't wildly change your runes every few games. Stick to the same runepage. With time you will see and understand the key moments in the game where you can dish out the exact ammount of damage to kill an enemy and survive. Whether you can push down a lane, greed for a turret and get out of it alive. Whether you can jump in 1v4 and survive.
Tricks that you might or might not be aware of:
- Gwen Q does not trigger minion aggro if you do not autoattack so you can harrass through a wave.
- You can queue up an autoattack if you right click the target during the Q animation and if you are in range it will instantly autoattack when Q cast ends. Works great with E -> Q right at the end of your attack range to do a little bit of extra damage. This will trigger minion aggro.
- Going 2x Blasting Wand on a back with 1700g is better than going Leeching Leer ingredients in majority of cases. It helps you do as much damage as you would with a completed Riftmaker but way earlier into the game helping you snowball harder. Also you can push turret plates way faster with the extra AP. The second blasting wand can later be used for building into Nashor's Tooth. I prefer going Riftmaker first because it makes you tankier and allows you to do easier 1v2 plays when you get ganked.
- Your W can be used to tank Baron and Dragon attacks if you cast it at the proper location where the edge is right infront of the monster without touching it.
- You can use your W to push turrets and plates even if its protected by the enemy. If you are ahead of your laner and the wave is crashing on his turrent you can walk up and cast your W in a place where its edge allows you to autoattack the turret without moving the W. This way if the enemy wants to push you off, they have to walk directly into you which accomplishes 2 things: gives you an opportunity for an easier dive and/or the enemy misses a bunch of farm trying to protect their plates.
- If you are ahead you can skip completing your boots item and stick with normal boots or no boots at all. The speed difference hardly makes a difference in the early game but you can get your item spikes way earlier. Your slow from your R and your dash are more than enough to stick to targets.
- When you are trying to push a structure as fast as possible E on top of yourself immediately after your autoattack completes. Your dash is not a fixed distance and you can dash very small distances which is a quicker way to reset your E AS buff.
- Gwen Q executes minions below 20% HP which works on super minions too. This makes her one of the fastest clearers of super minions in the game and guarantees that you will get the 90g from them if there are teammates present.
- Even if your minion wave is very small when you are approaching a turret, it is worth it to push it. After Rabadon all you need is 2-3 minions to push a turret safely. You might tank a few shots but the damage reduction that turrets get without minions doesn't apply instantly the minion dies. You have time to push the turret.
- You can cast E while you are casting Q. This will move the damaging area of the Q together with you. Can be used in many situations that require it. For example if both you and the enemy are on low HP and you have pushed the wave into his turret. If you dive him with the standard E -> Q he might react, flash away and CC you. But if you pretend to be cleaning out his minions with Q and then E towards him right before the final snip which deals the most damage it is unlikely he will expect that and be able to react to it.
- Jump in a fight right when you are about to level up. If you are leading your enemy on XP then the level up from 5 to 6 often enables a kill opportunity. Learn to level up your spells with your keyboard, not a mouse click. Watching other people play in real life, I notice that even some mechanically good players keep using mouse clicks to level up their spells. When playing Gwen this should become a habit. You level up -> you rank up spell - even if you are in the middle of the fight. It happens frequently because of her AOE spells killing a few minions in the middle of the fight or you were just randomly near a level up. It has happened too many times where a level up in a spell that I did in the middle of the fight saves my life and changes how the rest of the game goes.
I build in this order in >90% of my games. Go Nashor first if splitpushing is going to be completely uncontested. Start Doran's Ring unless its against a lot of poke in which case go Doran's Shield. Do not buy HP Pots, only buy refillable.
FOLLOW UP OPTIONS: Cosmic Drive
Good AP, CDR, speed. Frequent build after Rabadon. Void Staff
When more than a few enemies have MR items. Overall increses damage. %pen is strong. Frequent build after Rabadon. Lich Bane
Good for faster splitpushing or nuking their squishies with E->AUTO. I recommend as last buy or sell boots to buy this when you have enough gold at full build. Shadowflame
vs frequent shielding and squishier teams. Good AP ammount and pen. I would buy this against a fed ADC with enchanter support. Zhonya's Hourglass
vs fed AD assassins or generally AD heavy teams. Morellonomicon
vs teams with a lot of healing. I never build this. Thornmail
vs AD heavy teams that also have a lot of healing. Occassional purchase. Randuin's Omen
vs teams that have a lot of damage from critical strikes. Example: Yone top, Yasuo mid and Draven ADC. Spirit Visage
vs teams with a lot of AP damage and prolonged fights. I do not build. Force of Nature
vs teams with a lot of AP damage. Generally better than Spirit Visage. Abyssal Mask
Great cheap item vs a lot of AP damage and when you have 2-3 AP on yours.
There are other items that could work like Wit's End or Death's Dance but it is extremely rare that it would be a better choice than any of the items above.
I have bought all boots on Gwen except mobility boots. It is very dependant on enemy champions and how ahead I am. Usually I buy Mercs into a lot of CC, Steelcaps into AD heavy teams and Lucidity boots if I am very ahead.
RUNES AND SUMMONER SPELLS: These runes will be most useful to you in majority of games
. Swap armor and MR runes depending on your matchup. Go Second Wind instead of Conditioning vs poke matchups like Teemo or Gangplank. I like to pick Bone Plating against burst champions like Pantheon or Renekton. I climbed from Bronze to Diamond without Demolish, but my climb would have been way easier if I went Demolish instead of Unflinching due to the extra plates it can secure. I take it every game now. Presence of Mind is unnecessary and Triumph enables you to fight multiple enemies easier. It also gives you 20g per takedown extra which at the end of the game if you had 15 takedowns ends up being 300g. In my many games playing Gwen I can recall only a few times I wished I got Presence of Mind over Triumph. If you are nearing 0 mana then shove wave and walk up in river to get green slime plant.
Teleport is too useful not to take every game. For second spell I go Ignite for most games. Take Ghost if the kill pressure on lane is small AND the rest of their team is very mobile/ranged, for example a Malphite top lane with Kalista Rakan botlane, Azir mid and Hecarim jungle. That is a comp that you pick Ghost against. If the enemy team doesn't have a lot of mobility or you have easy lane on top then you should take Ignite. Makes tower dives much easier.
I cheese my games. I play around my enemy's mental and abuse Gwen's strengths. The account I played on was hardstuck Gold for many seasons, sometimes ending in Silver. My mental is not strong, I ran it down many times out of spite towards a teammate. My average vision score is 2x lower than that of an average Iron player. Despite all this my climb was steady with the exception of spending a decent ammount of time and games in D1, because I relaxed too much in my games. My point is that if I manage to climb like this, so can you. Just follow the template each game:
- Pre min 14: Get plates, plates, plates, shove waves, try to get herald if theres good opportunity, if not shove wave get plates.
- After min 14: Inner turrets! Bot and top, when you see 3 people on enemy team on one side of map, you go to the opposite and push the lane.
- Don't walk around aimlessly on map, walk up that sidelane and push the wave. Repeat.
- Enemies are guarding their towers too well? Farm their jungle. Join up for teamfights only if it is absolutely necessary. You will know which are if you keep playing the same runes, items and champion every game.
If I think of something else I will add it in an edit.
submitted by Kadkata_the_Great
to GwenMains [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:31 lastgreatdynasty24 A post defending Akshay Kumar's title of 'Fuckshay' on this sub
| || | submitted by lastgreatdynasty24 to BollyBlindsNGossip [link] [comments]
Part 1: Flings 1) Akshay and Pooja Batra
Akshay Kumar and Pooja Batra
Akshay and Pooja dated even before joining the film industry. Since Pooja was a renowned model and a well-known actress in her initial days, she helped Akshay to set his foot in the film industry. However, after a few years of togetherness, they both parted ways to make their career in Bollywood. 2) Akshay and Ayesha Jhulka
Akshay Kumar and Ayesha Jhulka
Akshay and Ayesha became overnight stars with the release of their hit film Khiladi. Soon, their on-screen chemistry started getting visible off-screen too and rumors were abuzz that they are the new couple of the town but after some time both the stars went their separate ways.
Sources: https://www.postoast.com/akshay-kumar-love-affairs/ Part 2: Cheating and Affairs 1) Akshay and Raveena Tandon
Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon
Akshay and Raveena were one most talked about couples of the 90’s. They were one much in love couple and after being together for almost 3 years everyone was eagerly waiting for their marriage announcement. But their relationship could not last long as Raveena was tired of Akshay’s flamboyant nature as he was always linked with his female co-stars, firstly with Rekha and later with Shilpa Shetty.
Raveena said that the two got engaged in the late 90s. However, the two parted ways in 1998 after Akshay was rumored about dating his co-actresses. Talking about Akshay’s loyalty Raveena said this during an interview, “We started off as friends. We got to know each other only when we went together for a few shows in America and Canada. I think loyalty meant a lot to me, but it did not mean so much to him.” Raveena talking about how Akshay was engaged to multiple women at the same time
Raveena talking about Akshay in a tabloid
Raveena Tandon's tweets supporting Tanushree Dutta during the #MeToo movement. Lot of people speculated that she was talking about Akshay Kumar 2) Akshay and Rekha
Akshay Kumar and Rekha
The actor was once rumored to have dated the veteran Bollywood actress Rekha. During the shooting of one of the films from Khiladi series, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, the makers insisted the two grow close to each other. However, Raveena Tandon later revealed that nothing was going on between them she said, “I don’t think Akshay ever had anything to do with Rekha. As a matter of fact, he would run away from her. Akshay tolerated Rekha because of the film. At one point she wanted to get lunch dabbas for him from home. That’s when I put my foot down. I felt it was taking things a bit too far.” Reportedly, Rekha was also responsible for their breakup.
Source: https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/raveena-tandon-said-akshay-kumar-tolerated-rekha-wanted-to-run-away-from-her-101659778258185-amp.html 3) Akshay and Sushmita Sen
Akshay Kumar and Sushmita Sen
Miss Universe and Bollywood veteran actress Sushmita Sen was once associated with Khiladi Kumar. Yes, the two were caught red-handed by Raveena Tandon. In an interview, the actress revealed that she had once caught Akshay red-handed with Rekha and Sushmita Sen. 4) Akshay and Shilpa Shetty
Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty
Akshay and Shilpa affair was always under media glare but after staying together for almost a year, the actress left Akshay because he was reportedly two-timing her with her best pal, Twinkle Khanna.
During an interview, Shilpa said: "Akshay used and cheated me twice. When he found someone else, he shunned me. I am lucky that I have the strength to come out of it but I will never forgive him, nor will I work with him again. Shilpa said during a conversation, Akshay Kumar gets engaged to girls to win their trust. He takes his girlfriend to the temple late at night and promises to marry her in front of God, but as soon as someone new comes in his life, he forgets all the promises and vows."
Shilpa, who was still nursing a broken heart decided to do a tell-all tabloid interview about her relationship with Akshay. In the interview, Shilpa called out the actor for allegedly cheating on her throughout their entire relationship. Pouring her heart out, the actress had then said, 'I never imagined that he could two-time me, and that too all along our relationship. Akshay Kumar used me and conveniently dropped me after he found someone else. The only person, I was upset with, was him. But I'm sure he'll get it all back.' 'It's not easy to forget the past so soon, but I'm glad I've had the strength to move on. Today, he's a forgotten chapter as far as I'm concerned. I will never work with him again. Professionally, things have never looked better.'
Source: https://m.timesofindia.com/videos/entertainment/hindi/when-shilpa-shetty-accused-akshay-kumar-of-cheating-on-her-he-used-me-and-dropped-me-after-he-found-someone-else-im-sure-hell-get-it-all-back/amp_videoshow/82294064.cms 5) Akshay and Priyanka Chopra
Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra
After a few years of marriage with Twinkle Khanna, the news of Akshay being in a relationship with Priyanka started surfacing as they did four films together.
Their on-screen chemistry was started getting visible off-screen too. Apparently, Twinkle not allowed the actor to work with Priyanka.
According to rumours, it is said that Twinkle and Priyanka had a big fight over the phone which Khanna couldn't take and she immediately reached the set of the film 'Waqt: The Race Against Time' where Priyanka and Akshay were shooting for the film. Khanna was so angry that she would have even slapped PeeCee but luckily she wasn't there and Akshay Kumar, who was trying to calm her down, had to bear the brunt.
After all this, Akshay released an official statement and vowed to never work with Priyanka Chopra.
Source: https://www.herzindagi.com/society-culture/when-twinkle-khanna-wanted-to-slap-priyanka-chopra-over-akshay-kumar-article-157872 Part 3: Sexual Harassment and #MeToo 1) Akshay and Mallika Dua
Akshay Kumar had come under fire for making an inappropriate comment to comedian Mallika Dua, his co-judge, on the show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge. As the format of the show requires mentors and judges to ring a huge bell that is on an elevated platform. Akshay "jokingly" told Mallika, "Mallika ji aap bell bajao, main aapko bajata hoon."
the comment was edited out of the episode. Mallika was ousted from the show along with two others, and the makers believed they weren't getting the required TRPs for the show. However, a clip featuring the comment was leaked on Twitter recently. Mallika posted it along with the words, "So, I want humor to be limitless. I also don't want to be uncomfortable at my work place. The lines are blurred. ”
Her father, veteran journalist Vinod Dua, lashed out at Akshay Kumar in a Facebook post that was deleted later, saying, "I am going to screw this cretin Akshay Kumar for telling his co-worker Mallika Dua that "aap bell bajao main aap ko bajata hun" at 5:26. This is his sense of humor and language
Akshay made no remarks but his wife Twinkle did release a statement clarifying his joke
Twinkle Khanna's statement clarifying the joke
The video has been removed from Facebook, and is no longer available anywhere
Source: https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/akshay-kumars-insensitive-remark-on-mallika-dua-rebuked-by-father-vinod-dua-1767087/amp/1 2) #MeToo
In the wake of MeToo movement, - a Twitter account run by Rohit Chopra, an academic based in San Francisco, and Bunty Bolta, shared an anonymous account which claims that Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has paid off a few people along with a few media houses to quash stories about his MeToo episodes.
The Twitter handle of IndiaExplained shared a screenshot of a WhatsApp chat where the anonymous person spoke about the rumours of Akshay Kumar paying off the victims to keep their mouth shut that have been doing the rounds in the industry.
The screenshot https://www.ibtimes.co.in/anonymous-accuser-claims-akshay-kumar-paid-off-victims-media-houses-quash-his-metoo-stories-787596 3) Akshay and Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi had worked with Akshay in the 2013 movie Boss. Aditi on working with Akshay in Boss, "In this film there is no girl opposite him. When I first met him he said we thought you are simple, sweet girl next door but later they saw my photo shoot and found me glamorous. He found me hard working and talented and good actor,"
In 2018, during the #MeToo movement Aditi had shared her experience on twitter
Aditi Rao Hydari's tweet
Later in 2020, a twitter account by the name Sameet Thakkar accused Akshay Kumar of paying 2.5Cr to Aditi to stop her from revealing his name during the #MeToo movement
Sameet Thakkar's tweet accusing Akshay Kumar
To conclude the post, I'd like to say that Akshay's current flair is perfect for him and I request the mods to not change it.
2023.06.06 17:31 33-9 Missing you extra today Love, how's heaven?
My Dearest Jay,
More than a year since you passed. I just want to say that your girl is doing good in grad school. I hope you're proud of me. I always say this Love, I'm good 'til my grave. You were my best love, and my biggest grief. Both I hold close.
Loving you every day,
submitted by 33-9
to OffMyChestPH [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:31 YourMiddleAgedDad How do you vent dark thoughts to partners?
This isn't specifically poly related, but the relationship is poly so I am seeking help from other poly folks as I don't feel like dealing with deconstructing advice from a mono crowd.
First, some backstory: My non-NP of 1.5 years (A) has a NP (B). B and their brother have serious sexual trauma in their childhood from their family. Parents are incredibly conservative and have asked everyone to brush past events under the rug for decades. Recently B and brother have decided they no longer wanted to do that.
B's brother came into town to visit B and they ended up at their parents home to pick up some of their things that were stored there. That visit led to a verbal encounter w/ their mother, who then had them served with a restraining order. The kicker here is that B actually works for their father.
My partner (A) was served that order while B was at work, which led to them feeling pulled into the whole ordeal directly. A vented to me about it, expressing worries about how this would affect their lives. Later that night B and brother went to the police station to get more information on the restraining order and actually file a report about their childhood abuse.
A and B had plans that evening, and B didn't communicate their intentions well at all that night, so A only found out plans were changed as it was happening.
A started venting to me, worrying about how this would affect their upcoming vacation and saying a few other things that I felt were very self-centered, when in my mind the focus in the situation should be 100% about supporting the siblings who finally found the courage to report the sexual abuse.
I knew my partner just needed my support in the moment, but their comments bothered me. I held my tongue and decided to let it go. This went on a bit more through the weekend, but A and B were able to work through their things together and be ok.
Now on to my dilemma: Yesterday once the main drama of the situation had settled, I texted my partner that while I understood the situation did affect them, I felt like they were making the situation all about them, with very little understanding towards the real victims.
That didn't go over very well and has led to a lot of back and forth about how they were just venting because I am their safe space, that I know that isn't the kind of person they are, and that they made things right with B in person so that's what really matters.
I want A to feel like they can vent when needed, but in my opinion, if you say something awful to a partner, even if it isn't about them, you need to clean up that mess afterwards. Otherwise that's the person they are showing you that they are.
According to A, B and A's best friend both think I am in the wrong for saying this to A and that they "don't owe me anything" because it was just them venting.
Am I the asshole here?
tldr: Partner vented some very selfish and what I consider to be gross sentiments to me. In the moment I was supportive but a few days later I expressed that in the future I would like to hear from them that they're just venting and that they understand it isn't about them.
submitted by YourMiddleAgedDad
to polyamory [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 Ok_Contribution_1537 How to get English trade node to 500 ducats
I’m going for the Anglophile achievement and they all seem pretty easy to me but the one that states that you have to get the English Channel up to 500 ducats of value. I did a world conquest one time as Austria and it was still nowhere near that number (granted I didn’t really try to get it there but still). So am I missing something or do you basically have to do a British WC to get it that high?
submitted by Ok_Contribution_1537
to eu4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 rdggmu Help! I have 9 credit cards.
Assist me on how do I spend on my 9 credit cards to get best benefits and avoid annual fees and joining fees
- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank CC (LTF) (150k)
- Paisa bazaar RBL Bank Duet CC (61k)
- Flipkart Axis Bank CC (41k)
- Kotak Mojo CC (41k)
- SBI Bank Cashback CC (145k)
- IOCL Axis Bank CC (limit shared with Flipkart CC)
- Bajaj Finserv DBS CC (120k)
- HDFC Moneyback CC (30k)
- One Card Bank of Baroda CC (40k)
submitted by rdggmu
to CreditCardsIndia [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 AutoModerator [Download Course] Jason Wardrop – Agency Partner Program (Genkicourses.site)
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GetTheBestCourses1 [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Download Course] Jason Wardrop – Agency Partner Program (Genkicourses.site)
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/jason-wardrop-agency-partner-program/
What You Get:
Software Founder System Masterclass
Broken into 6 easy-to-follow modules that take you step by literal step from absolute beginner to copying my exact business to making thousands of dollars every single month
Website + Sales Funnel Templates
When you partner with me, you can clone my website & proven sales funnel for your own business and completely customize it to you with your logos, name, face, etc. Leverage my proven funnels, emails, and products… Just connect your bank (aka Stripe/PayPal account) to make money!
My Email + SMS Templates
Copy & Paste my proven email & SMS script templates I’ve used to make multiple 7-figures online. Throughout this program we’ll show you how to grow your database so you can leverage these templates to click a few buttons and watch the money start to roll into your account!
Client Acceleration Masterclass
Once your business is all setup, the #1 thing to focus on is client acquisition. Inside the Client Acceleration Masterclass I’ll share with you my best strategies for getting new clients at scale with any type of budget. I’ll also give you my proven ad templates & funnel templates that crush it!
Weekly Live Coaching Calls
No matter what industry you’d like to work with, tap into my proven lead campaign templates so you are guaranteed rock solid results when you bring on a new client to your growing agency!
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site
🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.06 17:30 DankMavericks Internet keeps switching from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz
I made a post about this a while ago and flagged my old post as "Solved" after changing my band preference settings. You don't really need to go through the old post to understand this one.
Since then, quite a few things have happened. So, a fix that I applied was to change my band preference to 5Ghz first. And, to be true, that seemed to have fixed my problem for a small while until it started happening again.
Here's the situation, I have a dual band network and my router is from Aruba Networks. Now, Changing band preferences to prefer the 5Ghz
band helped me for a small while until it happened again. I contacted my ISP about switching the network into two, one for 2.4Ghz
and one for 5Ghz
so that I could tell the device to not join the 2.4Ghz
one, and they said it wasn't possible for my router. I did some research myself and now I'm at this dead end where I don't really know what to do.
Here's some info about the type of internet I have for more clarity :-
I've tried my best to solve this myself but nothing's really working out. So please, suggest me ANY fixes to this problem, no matter how simple or complex they are.
- I live in an apartment complex where there a lot of internets from the same ISP.
- This issue of my PC constantly switching from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz started happening a couple of weeks ago after an unsuccessful display driver installation. I don't really know how that affected my internet or if it did at all but I feel like it's important to be transparent here.
- My PC did not do this prior to the above mentioned issue, it always remained on 5Ghz.
- My internet provided me without 100-150Mbps before this thing started happening, now it provides me with about 10-34Mbps. AND this thing doesn't happen on my phone, laptop, iPad or anywhere other than my PC. I've even tested some other phones and all of them show that my internet provides 100-150Mbps
- I don't use ethernet, it's a wireless connection. I know that I should use it.
submitted by DankMavericks
to techsupport [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 Luck-Solid Is it ok to have inanimate objects as friends?
This is going to sound dumb and really childish but I have inanimate objects as friends. I moved countries recently and I'm really missing two of my friends from there. One was a beautiful cell tower I'd visit often and the other was the power generator on the roof of my apartment. When I'm sad I think about them and feel better, but then feel sad in a different way because I know they can't miss me like I miss them. There's a new cell tower in my neighbourhood I like to stare at because it makes me happy, but it's not the same as my old cell tower. She's irreplaceable to me and I miss her more than I miss my parents back home. I made some more new friends though. One of them is a lamp in my room with no lightbulb and a padlock I took from the same rooftop the power generator was on. I'd try to take naps beside that power generator whenever I felt really upset, but he was too loud to sleep next to. I guess he's a snorer.
I love them all so much and think of them always. They're much more than machines to me and it makes me sad that nobody else will see them as more than machines. They're the best friends I ever had and will be there even after I'm gone. There's a kind of comfort I find in that. Even when I'm gone, they'll have known friendship and love. I hope they remember me, even if I know they can't.
Anyway, I don't know anyone else with inanimate object friends. Is this a bad thing? Or just weird? They don't talk back to me or whatever. I guess I'm wondering if this is a sign of mental illness or if I'm just strange. I really dunno.
submitted by Luck-Solid
to mentalhealth [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 jupitercitylightss Purple Harmony Pillow Near Me Coupon Code
Check this out for Purple Harmony Pillow Near Me Coupon Code
. Find the best deals for you by looking at the current promo codes and coupons on that page. You'll always find the newest coupons, promo codes, and deals on that page. Choose one to apply to your order and save money.
submitted by jupitercitylightss
to DealsJoy [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 AutoModerator Iman Gadzhi Courses (All of them)
Contact me if you are interested in Iman Gadzhi Courses by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have all Iman Gadzhi courses (Agency Navigator, Agency Incubator, Copy Paste Agency).
Iman Gadzhi’s courses are one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency and how to grow it.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator includes over 50 hours of step-by-step training covering EVERY
aspect of building an agency from scratch. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! Signing clients, running Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything
covered for you.
The courses of Iman Gadzhi include the following:
- Agency Navigator course Core Curriculum
- Financial Planner, Revenue Calculator, Outreach Tracker & More Tools
- Websites Templates, Funnels, Ads & More
- Template Contracts, Sales Scripts, Agreements, Live calls & More
The core concepts in Iman Gadzhi’c courses include: - Starting Your Agency - Finding Leads - Signing Clients - Getting Paid - Onboarding Clients - Managing Client Communication... ...and much, much more!
If you are interested in Iman Gadzhi’s courses, contact us on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 (Telegram: multistorecourses) Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to AccessImanGadzhi [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 1realHan Me [23M] talked to my (idk ex?) Gf [20F] about last chance
Hi everyone, I'm not really good at writing so I apologise in advance.
I have been in a relationship LDR for 2 years now and everything was good until last 4months. Background about us: we are from different cultures tho we agree on a lot of things. She knows I don't like girls with best guy friend or a lot of guy friends around. She isn't that type or at least wasn't and we even talked about it.
4 months ago she started playing with 2 guys she met online in a game it wasn't much until one day I found out that she lied about going to sleep when she was actually playing with them "weird but she said she would focus and embarrassed to text after it's late" I confronted her and we went pass that.
She started playing with them more and more calling and playing almost everyday. I talked to her that it's getting too much specially she talk with one of them more. She said we just friends and thar kind of talk.
We had a little fight but we went through. Then she started delaying our stuff to play with them or even sometimes forgot about out plans while playing. We had a big fight and I told her texting a guy online everyday calling and texting a lot is too much she agreed and said yeah not respectful since she is in a relationship. Ofc every time we fight so I can make her actually talk about the problems otherwise she just avoid.
Then next week kinda after that big fight she slept accidentally on a weekend we were supposed to call. Next day apologised and we wanted to make it out that day. So night come and she is on her friend's stream watching him and texting while I'm waiting to call.
I got so annoyed to be honest and talked to her at the time that it's not right how she is prioritising him/ them. We broke up/she wanted space because we have been fighting a lot. During that space she was mostly online playing with him mostly. During that month I texted her sometimes to fix things but she is avoiding ofc. We called one day and I got that they have now group on snapchat not just discord anymore and she text that guy like way before and call with him one on one till late night "playing".
We had some fighting I managed to in a way now we talked today that I want to fix this and let's work on it even though she says she doesn't know how we can fix it. We called she cried ofc and I tried to be as calm as possible not asking or talking about that.
So now I'm planning when she stop thar annoying avoiding to talk and if she doesn't cut it off with boundaries I will be the one who leaves.( kinda I want a real closure that she really doesn't give a shit not that there's some mistakes.) She didn't give closure when she broke up so that's probably why I want this. Don't get me wrong I really want it to work I still love her but she treated me bad and its all around this guy. Not like I have problems with her having a guy friend because she actually have but not that close so fast to a point she talked to him after we broke up tell him that she was sad "her excuse was her irl friends don't know about us and he knows".
I'm overthinking and I don't know what's going on I know I'm trying hard to make it work. I'm not stupid but I just don't want to give up because I believe that she just in her first real relationship and she is dumb with it. So please be harsh I don't care. What you thinking. I'm not gonna text her tomorrow and will see if she gonna initiate for the first time in months.
If you got to here thank you for reading..
submitted by 1realHan
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 seperation_sadness How to move past separation for young married couple (20s)?
Hello everyone! I'm (20F) posting on behalf of my failed marriage mainly for advice moving on. I've pondered on posting to Divorce
yet we're planning on staying legally married for now as the residence benefits were taken into account.
They officially ended things with me this past SAT 6/3/23 when I mentioned that I feel disconnected and felt like I didn't know what the point of being in a relationship with someone if you're still going to feel lonely despite understanding they're alright with being alone for many hours, maybe even days, without talking to me or anyone else because that's what they feel like. Things ended that night and later (6/5/23) I've found out that they were having sexual role play and romantic conversations with others which led to a formation of a relationship later in the night where I felt homicidal, suicidal, etc and overall worthless alone for a bit. What type of support I'm looking for
Ideally people who've went through breakups including short-term and/or long-term separations including divorce and how you navigated that. I'm still navigating clicking on videos like 'manifest them back' and more yet I don't want to beg them to be into me life especially seeing as I've poured my heart out, cried, tried to talk more, etc. Here were some of our recurring issues we had which spanned mental, emotional, financial, etc. Financial
This spans their parents nagging us regarding money and now we're to a state of being able to pay them back and even help out as my father-in-law is in debt. I hate them for it. It didn't help for them to nag about money cause it not only made me feel stupid but doubtful of why I'm staying with a non-breading winning 'male' even though they brought more value into my life than money could ever dream of stating. We've stressed about money before and agreed on a 50/50 money share where me and them both receive a fixed-price weekly and the remainder goes to bills as the country we stay is pretty affordable and my rates accounting for the living costs and more as I'm the financial provider.
By principle I don't believe in coercive relationships and partially wanted financial independence for both of us cause I worried if they'd be here with the money as it felt like we changed as people.
I sometimes feel like I sold my soul for our survival and regret it not only for what it's done for my individually but interdependently to bring to the relationship as my anxiety and depression has worsened. I appreciate all that we've learned from each other. Some things I've said recently during our relationship
Some things they've said recently during our of relationship
- Getting mutually counseling. They've said the bad outweighed the good in total spanning from being together to be separated now as each bad time and break up broke them bit by bit.
- Consistent care. I'd like to spend 2-4 hours daily just enjoying our time together which likely would be evening to night just unwinding.
- Radical realness. I'll admit I've sometimes made it an unsafe space to express emotions yet really appreciated when they just have a heart-to-heart with me explaining what they felt as I feel they bottle up emotions and experiences a lot.
Something about me is that I need to be told the sugarcoated truth about things and they've spoken to me as such cause reality will seem a bit more real if it's spoken like that.
What we're feeling about the relationship
- They said if they could they wouldn't live with me anymore and want to move to another country. They've even talked with their new 'girlfriend' about wanting to kiss, cuddle, move in, etc alongside generally wanting to be alone in their room and interacting with people whenever they want versus being around people as the default.
- They said that they're unsure if they have romantic capacity. They're surely burnt out with me yet want to rebuild that to connect with others in the future. Right now they're in the dating phase with someone they got with the day they officially ended things with me cause this person is 'nice' and they want to 'see where it goes' yet it wasn't 'preemptive cheating' because they were already out and disconnected from despite me explaining why it would be a betrayal to allow those connections to form in a monogamous setup.
- They want to be solo polyamorous. This fits them best as they'd like to have multiple, unlimited meaningful relationships in their life without artificial restrictions and conventions. I scarred them with my jealousy and controlling in the beginning regarding same-sex friendships and I regret it. I saw so much cheating that my dad did and I hated the sneakiness and that message was confirmed throughout despite getting over it after a few months of being together. They also mentioned needing to have someone close in their life and them needing to seek that out... and not feeling close with me for months besides snippets and not engaging in their hobbies. A previous breakup would be when they considered polyamory while LDR and broke up with me as that'd be a incompatibility towards wanting a more connected lifestyle with boundaries. I tried getting over them and they reached back out and we got back together cause it wasn't a need.
- They said 'get over me and get on with your life'. They have no emotional or mental attachment to us working out and would rather not think or talk about anything regarding our relationship in the past. I feel like a bad memory that she wants to forget as I kept asking questions towards the end when they were in the other room and they kept repeating 'let me go', 'I already said everything that needed to be said', 'you already know the answer', etc. I left the door frame cause they were so angry and they seemed done with me. We talked later today and we had a relatively civil conversation minus me letting my emotions spill out and taking jabs at their overall secrecy.
- They said it was stupid and 'one of their biggest regrets in life' to get back with me out of pity. This happened around 2 months ago when they broke up with me last despite me trying to cry in silence and not bother them and try to actually move on cause I felt unsure of how many heartbreaks I could go through.
- They missed the old me. I apparently was a bit sharper, playful, etc in the past and most recently they've sought people out like that to fill a void yet can't pour it back here. I'd also say I was prettier and happier as I had more home-cooked meals and less stress.
Some notable points about where we're at in this relationships
- Some things they've said about us would be that 'we peaked last year', 'I don't think I can do (romantic) relationships anymore', 'I want to keep everyone in my life at a (platonic) friendship level', etc. I feel like I've ruined love for them and that hurts too because I not only knew and believed we had potential but want it to continue.
- I don't feel like I'm in the state to do much radical change cause I need to pick up the broken, bashed parts of me or else I'm just going to go into bad cycle of changing for a little bit or not ... fully understanding how to root-cause change and add more trauma to them.
What this relationship left me insecure about
- Some things that still upset me would be that they don't greet me or sometimes lock their door at night which I don't understand. I've never done anything harmful to them while they're sleeping but did look at them a few days ago while they were sleeping because
- Talking to me minimally because I'm draining in the background. They've said they just can't do 'this' anymore and I assume that's just talking to me so I'm trying to keep conversation brief and basic.
What type of attachment misalignment I'm going through here
- Some things I'm left dealing with would be feeling like I'm unlovable. They were many things I admired and aspired to be like especially since I didn't have a stable male figure in my life. Their willingness to stand on their beliefs despite many like it will always be one of the top things that drew me to them despite it coming from a dark origin of their authority figures spanning teachers, parents, classmates etc either actively or passively allowing people to bully them. They also had a caring, compassionate view of allocating resources to people which fit well as they used to take care of their sister.
I know other people are out there yet I don't want
to love anyone else. They were special to me. Our history is still special to me as we're a former LDR couple. We were 'defeating the odds' and I'll always hate how we grew apart... what I played into it at least. Some things that scarred them would be our 2 physical fights (e.g. them slightly choking me and us mutually slapping each other) and countless other verbal fights.
I'm also dealing with the disappointing feelings I have in myself because I feel like I become a similar toxic version of my mother with all of the emotional instability and volatility. I know I haven't been keeping up with my mental health well besides just maintaining my states and not getting stressed. I honestly feel scared looking inside sometimes and after a bit I felt like, "I'm always needing to be improve something for you" and in the beginning it was shame-based yet felt like a memorable martyr in a sense cause I 'killed the go' for love despite it turning into rejection sensitivity and getting de-motivation cause I let myself double down. THE POST SUMMARY
TLDR; Young married individual currently navigating an unrequited separation with actionable tips to minimize dwelling or depression if possible amidst still living together.
I'd hope we can get marriage counseling but have decided one of the best ways to radically split is to bear the pain without the idea of 'hope' getting in the way cause you might feel safe and not do it for the best reasons including chasing someone's external validation over your needed internal victories.
Earlier today I told my father-in-law how I was feeling through a piece of paper and some of it was translated including the online secrecy with romantic and sexual conversations, ignoring me most of the day, feeling unsure about staying here, etc. He justified it if it wasn't physical cheating yet don't agree with that as that's something you discuss with your partner before.
I know all of this sounds like pretty much a lot and why am I even wanting to stay but whatever advice you can give I'm willing to hear it. Just try to be considerate despite feeling like this is a 'stop' sign.
submitted by seperation_sadness
to Marriage [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 Mangoman_1973 Alternative to TUMI Mason Duffle
I saw the TUMI Mason Duffle in an Airport last weekend and all I can think is "I want it, I want it, I want it..." Common sense tells me that it's just too expensive (nearly 600 Euro!) so, what is a good alternative, even an alternative brand, could anyone recommend?
submitted by Mangoman_1973
to ManyBaggers [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 kvlt_ov_personality Non-profit fundraising success stories?
Hello everyone! Apologies for the long read.
I have been building pedals for friends and family for a while and just recently started selling builds through Instagram/Reverb. I sell them cheap enough just to try and cover my parts so that I can continue building and donate $10 from each pedal to a charity I care deeply about.
(For those interested, this organization is called Surfer's Healing and they organize events for pro surfers to take kids with autism surfing. I have two beautiful twin boys who are non-verbal and these events have been some of the best days of our families lives and immensely therapeutic for my sons. They estimate the cost for each child to surf is about ~$100. My goal is to raise enough for cover 10 kids this year hopefully (at about 3.5 currently!))
During April for Autism Awareness Month, I doubled donations to $20 from each pedal. Because I already price them so low, it's tough to implement this permanently. I was wondering if anyone else who primarily builds for fundraising reasons could offer some advice on improving how much I can raise while also staying relatively financially self-sustaining.
Just some general ideas I've had:
- Doing a giveaway every month where anyone who donates a small amount to charity gets randomly picked to win a free pedal? I feel like this might be my ultimate best way to raise the most money.
- I just build PCB's from Effects Layouts and PedalPCB. If I designed my own effect/circuit, I could charge more money in good faith. I started building just because I like the zen nature of it and am happy to know the basics of troubleshooting and reading a schematic. I did have a really weird idea for a pedal but it's so far-fetched and probably unmarketable if I even DID know how to do that.
- I had a local music shop approach me about carrying my pedals in store. I told them I didn't think I'd be comfortable with this, because as mentioned above I'm just building off pre-manufactured boards and I don't feel like they're "mine" to sell in a retail setting like that. I was curious if he would carry some and donate 100% of the proceeds to charity, but understandably they charge a commission. The foot traffic/awareness would be awesome, especially locally. I guess I could do builds on vero/stripboard, but I'm not sure of how reliable this is vs. building on PCB's?
- Custom builds. I could probably charge more for these and donate way more to charity from each pedal, but I don't think I'd want to build anything without the artistic freedom over how it looks. I know that's stupid.
submitted by kvlt_ov_personality
to diypedals [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:30 Shayistrfilin 😂
2023.06.06 17:29 bs0819412 In case you(like me) are trying to find the best way to make money in world tour
play the parry minigame on hard, it gives the most money, the 2nd thing is the scrap heap minigame, if you find something better do share please, i still need to buy 20 tomato soups and 20 bottles of wine lmao :)
submitted by bs0819412
to StreetFighter [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 17:29 rubyonrails3 OnePlus 11 Experience
I'm using OnePlus 11 for 2 weeks now, I thought to share my experience and also want to hear other users perspective of this phone.
For context, before coming to OnePlus 11, I was using Xiaomi 13 Pro, but I also had S23 Ultra, Pixel 7 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Performance: OnePlus 11 is the smoothest Android phone I've ever used. phone is fast and very smooth, it runs twitter like butter, I never experienced this kind of smoothness in S23 Ultra, Pixel 7 Pro though Xiaomi 13 Pro comes close.
Charging and Battery: This phones charges pretty fast real fast but best part is when charging OnePlus 11 does not get hot. other phone with fast charging I had was Xiaomi 13 Pro max and that phone gets really hot. Battery on OnePlus 11 is really great, 6-7 hours of SoT is norm for this phone, but of course for me S23 Ultra had even better battery life, that phone gives me at least 1 hour extra SoT.
Speakers and Haptics: Speakers on this phone is really great, and at high volume sound does not distort, and speakers are pleasing to the ears compared to S23 Ultra (Pixel 7 Pro have one of the worst speakers on a flagship phone IMO) so everyone says OnePlus 11 have one of the best haptics in Android phones but I don't think so, Xiaomi 13 Pro and Pixel 7 Pro feels superior to me. and not sure if its EU related issue, but most of the time haptic feedback feels cheap(not on every place), for example when I unlock phone, that Vibration feels poor, same when you hold and press Home Screen icon and menu appears. Haptics are one of the top priority for me and its one of the reason I wan to sell my phone, though I'm waiting for May updated(Oxygen OS 13.1 as currently its running Oxygen OS 13.0) hoping that will fix the issue.
Display: Many don't like curve displays but I'm love curve displays and prefer them over flat and that's mostly because when you are watching movies, top and bottom bezels disappears. OnePlus 11 display is plenty bright, even though when I was in sunlight(which I go out very rare) I wished it was brighter.
One place where you'll feel OnePlus 11 is brighter than Samsung S23 Ultra or iPhone 14 Pro Max or even Pixel 7 Pro, is HDR video playback(not tested YouTube HDR as I think that is not important as most HDR content is on Netflix, Prime Video), so when I am watching content on Netflix, S23 Ultra feels the dimmest and OnePlus 11 felt the brightest. HDR processing on OnePlus 11 is brighter for sure but its not my favorite(even though most people will prefer OnePlus 11 as they can see more in dark scenes at the expense of bad HDR and weird colors)
Camera: I'm not a fan of OnePlus 11 Camera, but I don't like camera on most smartphones so take that as you will. My favorite camera is main sensor of Pixel 7 Pro, when I buy any phone which is not Pixel, I don't buy that for camera. as I was coming from Xiaomi 13 Pro, one thing I felt is OnePlus 11 indoor shutter speed is slow, on Xiaomi shutter speed is the fastest I've used on a smartphone. so basically indoor shots of my kids come out to be blurry. and I'm not fan of the process of OnePlus 11.
Software: I use most of android UIs and I use those skins with open mind, I do nitpick a lot but most of time when I use a phone for 2 weeks I start to like it. so there are not much bloatware in this phone. OxygenOS is very customizable and its only UI which have native way to use any icon pack. with Samsung or Xiaomi I've to use an other launcher to use my custom icon packs, I didn't experience any bugs in my EU model (though before using EU I had Chinese model with Indian ROM Oxygen OS 13.1 and Oxygen OS 13.1 I had fe glitches) and I'm waiting for Oxygen OS 13.1 update for EU.
Conclusion: I use a lot of phones and because of that I nitpick a lot on my phones, I'm always looking to find a Perfect android phone for me. I do appreciate OnePlus 11 experience, its smoothness, its speakers are great, display is great too, and most people will love this display more for Netflix than iPhone or S23 Ultra, Camera is one area, I didn't enjoy using it. weird colors and shutter speed was an issue for me(shutter speed issue happens indoor only outdoor it feels like there is no shutter lag at all). though what I'm annoyed by most(most people won't even care about it) is the haptics, OnePlus uses haptics in the right places but some feedback feels not so premium to me.. I'm waiting for next software update to decide to keep this phone or not. but for the price it is really great phone. I bought second time because of the smoothness of this phone and it's going great in that area.
Next: So now I've used OnePlus 11 and now I'm looking for my next phone and I'm deciding about Moto Edge 40(because how light it is but I'm concern about performance) or Moto Edge+ 2023 as I once was Motorola fan, but these phones are tempting(though I'm concerned that Moto phones do not have Netflix certifications so no HDR though Moto Edge 40 spec says it support Netflix HDR). I've ordered Honor Magic5 Pro as well, its would be my first Honor phone(lets see how I feel about it)
submitted by rubyonrails3
to oneplus [link] [comments]