Failed to launch lunar client mac
May your htop stats be low and your beard grow long
2013.09.20 23:01 Mephiz May your htop stats be low and your beard grow long
A subreddit for Linux enthusiasts.
2011.04.08 08:26 chris_wilson Path of Exile
A subreddit dedicated to Path of Exile, an ARPG made by Grinding Gear Games. Spiritual successor to Diablo 2
2014.06.27 04:17 BestStreams: links to the highest quality streams on the internet!
Fuck reddit. Fuck the Reddit.com Administrators. It's time to move on to http://www.Voat.co I am following the recent movement with blacking out reddit by making all subreddits private until chooter has been reinstated as a Reddit Admin. For more information, please visit this post: http://reddit.com/OutOfTheLoop/comments/3bxduw/why_was_riama_along_with_a_number_of_other_large/ Until further notice, both of my subreddits will be set to Private. (/QuitComplaining is the other one)
2023.03.24 06:35 Loud_Sir9076 Simplest way to transfer or export Mac OLM files to Gmail
The simplest way to transfer or export Mac OLM files to Gmail is to use the professional method instead of using the manual method. To transfer or export Mac OLM files to Gmail is to use a professional tool like Data Recovery Freeware OLM Converter
. This OLM converter allows you to convert OLM file into MSG
, PST, PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, etc. It also allows you to migrate the OLM file to a number of email clients like Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. However, its easy-to-use GUI/UI makes this tool easy for everyone. Another best thing is that it maintains the data hierarchy throughout the conversion process. Steps to convert OLM file
- Download and Install the OLM file converter.
- Then select the OLM file to convert and click on the next button.
- After this select the OLM file to preview.
- Then set the path to save and lastly click on the convert button to start the conversion process.
In addition, if you want to know how to convert OLM file to ICS? Then read this article Best Techniques to convert OLM file to ICS.
submitted by Loud_Sir9076
to aryosntechies [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:15 AutoModerator [Get] Clients & Community – Prominence Partnership Program
2023.03.24 06:13 AutoModerator [Get] Clients & Community – Prominence Partnership Program
2023.03.24 06:02 ga89ujnf90jk32mkofdr itch.io client unable to download demo
As the title says, whenever I try to download the demo using the itch.io client, it doesn't work, and I get an error that says "cannot read property 'build' of undefined." I can still download it directly from the website, but then I just have the game as a standalone folder which is kind of annoying, so it'd be nice to be able to launch it from the client. Does anyone have a fix? It seems like one option would be to create a custom manifest for the app just so I can launch it, but I can't figure out how to do that.
submitted by ga89ujnf90jk32mkofdr
to PizzaTower [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:52 blue_sky308 Rockstar launcher offline mode error
I wanted to reinstall GTA and play for a bit but after I finished downloading it, launched the game and got to the social club part it took forever to sign me in then it failed anyway and I got an offline mode error
So I uninstalled the launcher, went on their website to sign in and redownload it and again, but even on the actual website it took me forever to sign in before the website failed completely, is there something wrong with rockstar games atm?
submitted by blue_sky308
to gtaonline [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:52 ImFairlyAlarmedHere Lying here in a pure panic
I’ve posted about this before but the short story is: had a baby in 2021, went back to work PT (made good money PT but had a longer commute). Decided to quit that job and pursue graphic design as a freelance career.
Toddler is now in daycare but Jesus, we rarely make it a whole week without being sick. We both currently have the flu. We live in a relatively LCOL area but rent is still high AF, groceries are expensive AF and I’m lying in bed in a panic about how the hell we are going to pay all of our bills next month. I decided to pursue self employment to have more time with my kid; jokes on me, I work even more and feel guilty for being resentful when my daughter is sick. Honestly, I think I’d rather go back to working for someone else and be able to clock out at 5 and know that I had a set amount of dollars coming in. My husband works too but doesn’t make very much and covers our insurance which eats about half of what he does make. I have a client that gives me consistent work that I enjoy working for but the rate is way lower than what I need and Im in no position to lose them right now. I have another client that is ready to give me some consistent work but it’s not at all what I want to do…a few social media graphics a month for a lawn mower company; like why am I even here??? And while I would consider myself a people person, I haaate trying to land clients. I have a designer community and they are all killing it…one just had a baby and posted about how she was “so thankful that she’s building a career for herself that is flexible and allowing her to spend all this time with her new baby.” And God I feel so embarrassed that that’s not me. (to be fair, all of them have working husbands as well that are in jobs and industries much more lucrative than my husband.)
I miss the stability and the peace of mind and the 401k contribution. The stress is affecting my marriage and the kind of mom that I want to be. I just need someone to tell me that it’s ok to go back to an employer and that I haven’t failed. Because that’s what I feel like, a giant loser failure that couldn’t hack it.
submitted by ImFairlyAlarmedHere
to workingmoms [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:37 spicyhotwings22 Welcome to the March 24th Ecosystem Updates
— — — — —
Many worlds, one economy. Everything is united under SORA
In the blink of an eye, it has already been almost four weeks since we brought you up to speed on the progress of the SORA Integrated Plan, in this relatively short span of time, massive events have taken place and we have made great strides on the milestones of the integrated plan🗺
-If the Silicon Valley Bank situation (https://www.vox.com/technology/23634433/silicon-valley-bank-collapse-silvergate-first-republic-fdic
) has taught us anything, it is that decentralized and community-led alternatives are a great solution for the current problems that riddle the corrupt and opaque traditional financial systems. In decentralized economies like SORA, where the XOR token goes beyond crypto’s tokenomics (which allocates the value of a token partly to its utility and mostly to its scarcity), the value of XOR comes from the worth of the products and services that are produced using it as a base. XOR is minted to support them, so inflation is good in this supra-planetary case (https://sora.org/pub/The-Case-for-XOR.pdf
-While TradFi has fiat currencies that are not rationally constructed to create socially beneficial outcomes, DeFi gives everyone an opportunity to partake in the development of an economy. Or a potential one, which may come when the uncertainty from the status quo to adopt cryptocurrencies as legally recognized tender does not lead to such desperate measures. XOR functions in a similar way as the other financial instruments that could be international trade standards like the US Dollar, Euro, Yuan, or Yen, or shitcoins like the Argentinian Peso or Iranian Rial. Many other cryptocurrencies function in the same way for that matter, but a lot of them are not interested in the power or responsibility of being legal tender, or don’t have the mental capacity to grasp how economies truly work
Aside from expanding your horizons, showing you great experiences, and for creating business opportunities, travelling is also a good way for you to experience many DeFi aspects “in the real world.” When you travel to a foreign country that has its own currency, you need to trade the one used in your country, so that you can pay for things (even with widespread access to electronic payments, there are still some places in the world that prefer cash). Swapping fiat currencies in this case also carries fluctuating rates, different exchanges, and specific procedures. When travelling to another country, you also realise the true strength or weakness of your currency
Although bid/ask orders are more in the realm of banks IRL, progress with order book functionality in the SORA network is going well. We are working hard on the requirements for their implementation, and development work will begin soon. As you know, the main focus has been on releasing SORA Card. So, If you were to travel with SORA card after the phase 2 launch for example, you could top up your SORA card with crypto, then withdraw EUR to swap for local fiat currencies. This will be happening very soon, as the SORA Wallet update with SORA Card signups has been submitted for review to the Apple App Store and Google Play store.
Learn more — Medium (https://medium.com/sora-xomarch-23-2023-ecosystem-updates-for-sora-polkaswap-and-fearless-wallet-7a04becec28a
-The SORA Kusama parachain auction for the 73rd slot was a success! With 3’023 KSM locked for the slot running from March 17th 2023, to February 14th 2024. Thank you for your support. In the previous update we mentioned that we would participate in a Polkadot crowdloan, however the Hashed network was leading when the candle blew out. Congratulations to their team and to the crowdloan contributors receiving HASH rewards once the smoke clears. We will be participating in the Polkadot parachain auction for the 42nd slot, until securing a parachain. We are once again asking you to unstake your DOT (https://youtu.be/Fexsxz8nLVw?t=6
-Last time, we spoke about the stability of a currency as partakers in the cryptosphere. We have observed first hand when the backing of a token that is deemed to be stable is removed quickly and with force, its stability is lost, or depegged in our lingo. This happens to fiat currencies as well, so don’t be so quick to point that finger. Once again when the situation goes beyond control, as the IRL institution that holds the claims to a token’s stability crashes, the token’s value is also taken down with it, in flames, much like the end scene from Fight Club.
The benefit that algorithmic stablecoins bring to the table is that you only take what you put in, and in SORA’s case, with the use of the Token Bonding Curve, the crashing and burning can be avoided. In the case of XSTUSD, each token is a claim for $1 worth of XST, not Federal Reserve bonds in a bank or cuckbucks. Speaking of the XST Synthetics platform, implementations from the Band Protocol are ready, and we can begin internal testing. Please look forward to more updates on this, along with an insightful article explaining how everything works.
-Bridging over the next update, the trustless multi-EVM bridge is under construction, having its UI built. We are working hard on this long-awaited upgrade to the HASHI Bridge, and as if that was not all, the Substrate bridge is undergoing steady development and we look forward for you to help us test it. Stay tuned for more updates on the status of the SORA bridges!
-The second SORA builder, Advanced Digital Asset Routing (ADAR), launched a testnet last week for everyone to help improve their dApp ahead of their release. Please try out the different ADAR features and give the team your feedback and suggestions! We hope you all try it out and help ADAR with this great tool! The testnet is available here (https://t.co/WLoQaFeQHw
) and you can get started using this guide. SORA Ecosystem Update #57
— — — — — —
Business Track Progress:
● Polkaswap as a Service — 25%
● SORA Card — 95%
● SORA IBAN — 95%
SORA Card articles are being continuously released with topics covering the SORA Card introduction (https://medium.com/sora-xointroducing-sora-card-ddd53b2ed16
), SORA Card key features (https://medium.com/sora-xokey-features-of-sora-card-e3a1d07416ad
), a comparison between SORA Card and other crypto-powered banking services (https://medium.com/sora-xosora-card-vs-other-crypto-cards-and-wallets-3459c570214a
), an interview with the people behind the SORA Card tech and management (https://medium.com/sora-xosora-card-meet-the-people-behind-the-project-53b6ca9e3818
). The SORA Card Phase One article (https://medium.com/sora-xosora-card-phase-1-everything-you-need-to-know-d00a3df19a1a
) was also recently released. The SORA Community recently held an AMA with Dr. Makoto Takemiya and Beno van Gansen regarding SORA Card, read all about it in this recap (https://medium.com/sora-xosora-card-ama-1-7f6808d6be5
Stay tuned for more articles with interesting and insightful information on this great tool for financial freedom. SORA Card Value Freedom SORA Blockchain Update
• Working on maintenance, fixes, and improvements to the codebase
• Preparing for Polkadot and Kusama parachains
Substrate Trustless Bridge: Kusama Parachain:
• Quality assurance testing ongoing
• Fixing the SORA Rococo parachain to continue producing blocks and syncing with the Rococo relay chain
• Preparing the environment to enable client applications to implement the UI
• Fixes and optimisations gathered from feedback during QA testing
• Established the initial architecture for Order Books
• Establishing the specifications and requirements for development
• Received the partner integration on the testnet
• Will start quality assurance testing before the public test release
Multi-EVM Trustless bridge:
• Working on the incentive scheme for Relayers
• Preparing the environment to enable client applications to implement the UI SORA Wallet Update
● Getting ready for the 3.0.0 release — Redesign & SORA Card
● QA testing and fixing bugs
● We regularly update SORAlution (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.soramitsu.sora.communitytesting&hl=en_GB&gl=US
) (testnet application) where you can help us test and provide feedback to ensure the production release will be in the best shape possible!
● Getting ready for the 3.0.0 release — Redesign & SORA Card
● QA testing and fixing bugs
● We regularly update SORAlution (https://testflight.apple.com/join/670hF438
) (testnet application) where you can help us test and provide feedback to ensure the production release will be in the best shape possible!
submitted by spicyhotwings22
to SORA [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:37 sumitgusain22 WOLFWALKERS
Even as principal lively studios such as Disney, Pixar, and Illumination enjoyment have dominated the cinematic limelight, with their lively functions topping the charts at the worldwide field office and being fan favorites to many, some smaller studios have had their share in the spotlight; producing some of the greatest and most innovative cartoon testimonies for the a long time. One such studio is caricature Saloon, a Irish animated film enterprise that, whilst now not boasting the earnings making numbers of Pixar or of the long illustrious catalogue from Disney, have established a number of the maximum greatest portions of animated storytelling.
With three movies underneath their belt, cartoon Saloon has produced a few notable stunning cool animated film memories, which includes 2009’s the secret of the Kells, 2014’s track of the sea, and 2017’s The Breadwinner; crafting imaginative memories of artistry and integrity, whilst blending surreal visions of delusion lore and profound realities. Now, caricature Saloon, and directors Tomm Moore and Ross Stewart, present the studio’s fourth animated movie and the belief to their “Irish Folklore trilogy” saga with the release of Wolfwalkers. Does this contemporary movie hold the endearing legacy from the studio or is it a “black mark” on their esteem report of animated capabilities?
In 1650 ireland, invoice Goodfellow (Sean Bean) has pledged his loyalty to the effective Lord Protector, Oliver Cromwell (Simon McBurney), acting because the legitimate wolf catcher for the expanding realm of the English nation freshly installed in eire. bill is a widower, raising his young lady named Robyn (Honor Kneafsey) on his very own, regularly unable to contain his daughter’s unbribed interest, specifically exploring the world past the metropolis gates. even as bill sets out to rid the location of hungry wolves in the close by forest wooded area, Robyn manages to have a near-encounter interaction with Mebh (Eva Whittaker), a toddler who’s additionally a wolfwalker, along with her spirit reworking right into a wolf as she sleeps
added to their recovery powers and manipulate over the nearby %. Mebh remains alone, without her mom, Moll (Maria Doyle Kennedy), who became a wolf one night time and by no means lower back domestic. Curious herself to the new human lady, Mebh unearths a friend in Robyn, who’s excited by way of the life, however is quickly aware about its growing hazard, with the Lord Protector refusing to relaxation till the wolves have been exterminated, with invoice stuck in the center of being dutiful to his lord and unknowingly searching his daughter in the process.
the best / THE horrific
As a lot of you know, i am a huge fan of lively films, which probably stems from my adolescence years of watching cartoons (both episodic tv collection and diverse Disney / non-Disney movies of the past due 80s to mid-90s). just like what I stated above, at the same time as I’ve been fan of numerous of the massive animated studio releases, the idea of smaller studios cartoon features are from time to time have a better nice in both storytelling and integrity, with studios like Laika, Aardman Animations, and cartoon Saloons being prime examples. With cool animated film Saloon’s films, i like how special the film’s animation appears, which creates an almost dreamy folklore style from caricature age long forgotten. Plus, their memories are constantly pretty profound; by no means shoving pop culture references or unnecessary gags that don’t paintings. i've seeing the name of the game of Kells and tune of the sea, but I haven’t had the danger to look The Breadwinner, which I do plan on seeing. In brief, whilst larger animation studio will maintain to produce feature movies for the loads, studios like cool animated film Saloon and others show that finer traits of storytelling may be found in smaller scale productions (i.e., exceptional over quantity).
This brings me returned to speaking about Wolfwalkers, the fourth film from cartoon Saloon and the third entry in their Irish Folklore trilogy. To be pretty sincere, I truly didn’t pay attention lots approximately this movie. yes, that’s true! in spite of my love for child’s lively movies, Wolfwalkers went “under my radar” for quite a while. As I stated, caricature Saloon doesn’t have the equal wide variety of releases like Disney or Pixar has, so I wasn’t sincerely “searching” for their next release, specifically because the studio’s last film came out in 2017. however, I did subsequently pay attention about this movie at the beginning of November 2020, seeing the movie’s movie trailer online, which I do have that I absolutely liked and got me quite intrigued to se the movie.
but, with the COVID-19 pandemic in impact, cartoon Saloon launched the movie in diverse elements, with a few being theatrically (in international territories), even as for me (in the usa) the movie was sold off to most excellent on Apple+ tv solely. luckily, I recognize a person who has Apple+ tv, so i was sooner or later capable to check out Wolfwalkers after the vacation season of 2020. So….what did I think about it? properly, I clearly preferred it. in spite of some minor issues, cartoon Saloon’s Wolfwalkers is fantastic and engaging lively movie that encompasses the studio’s persevering with thoughts of innovative integrity and standout storytelling in its animation and narrative. The film can also get overlooked by using the masses, but its clearly one which’s worth finding out!
Wolfwalkers is directed by Tomm Moore and Ross Stewart and the duo have been a part of cool animated film Saloon for quite some time, with Moore directing past films from the studio including the name of the game of Kells and the music of the sea, at the same time as Stewart labored as art director for those films respectfully. for that reason, the combination efforts of each Moore and Stewart seems to bolster the effect that Wolfwalkers has and indeed each seeing to do this quite correctly mind. for my part, I assume that Wolfwalkers is possibly the fine release of caricature Studio (that I’ve seeing). together, Moore and Stewart make the movie a fruits of its past two different “Irish Folklore” entries by using capping the movie off in is trilogy style (i.e saving the high-quality for ultimate).
Moore and Stewart additionally make sure to keep the movie transferring at a consistent tempo; never breaking away for unnecessary filling or side-tales; usually making the characteristic’s fundamental cognizance upon the adventures of Robyn and Mebh. additionally, just like the relaxation of caricature Saloon’s releases, Moore and Stewart maintain up the studio’s integrity intact and never deviate into the extra commonplace tropes and references that many animated movies of past due fall into. What do I imply? properly, Wolfwalkers seems like its personal issue and by no means makes pop-culture references or out-of-area musical / dance numbers, or snappy catchphrase zingers. universal, Moore and Stewart do an high-quality job in shaping Wolfwalkers to be what it's miles; an lively film that breathtaking to look at, concept-frightening in its tale being instructed, and bountiful pallet of leisure.
furthermore, Wolfwalkers likeability and poignant that means additionally stems from the characteristic’s tale, which is steeped in Irish subculture and folklore in addition to developing into popular issues. The script, which become penned by Moore and Stewart in addition to Will Collins and Jericca Cleland, is wealthy with various motifs and nuances that harken back to the actual international of English occupation in ireland much like how the secret of Kells and track of the ocean displayed. naturally, the putting of eire within the film is one that is rife with realism; providing a kingdom this is torn between the opposing factions (i.e., Christianity vs. paganism or Irish Catholicism vs. English Protestantism or Celtic vs. English records) and offers the narrative of Wolfwalkers a palpable backdrop to spring off of and propel ahead in its own story.
Plus, the acquainted thematic beats are pretty poignant and complexed, such as friendship, tolerance, and family, are fantastically rendered inside the movie that, whilst perhaps common for youngsters’s tales, are nonetheless dealt with rather nicely in the movie’s script and average execution in the film. in addition, the movie’s story takes non secular narrative influences from other lively movies which include 2010’s a way to educate Your Dragon and 1997’s Princess Mononoke and, whilst a few argue that its take story beats from those initiatives (more on that below), it simply takes numerous similarities, particularly considering the competition of mankind vs. nature, using fear and superstition for fearmongering, and the two people (from contrary worlds) turning into pals. Altogether, all of these storytelling factors assist enhance Wolfwalkers’s narrative; compounding the effective effect that the movie has on its visitors for artistry integrity.
certainly, the animation fashion of caricature Saloon’s functions is possibly one of the satisfactory matters that they have got been regarded for; displaying colourful animation that almost appears quite unique from the greater commonplace usage of three-dimensional computer-generated visuals. There’s absolute confidence that Wolfwalkers maintains that culture from cool animated film Saloon; making it the high-quality “looking” launch. With the modern roster of film having 3D visuals for its animation, it’s nearly a breath of fresh air to peer an animated challenge offer up something pretty particular and different; choosing a extra traditional 2d fashion. moreover, the animation in Wolfwalkers, giving its Irish folklore roots and nuances, has greater of a conventional folklore storytelling style of animation, which makes it even that extra mind-blowing to visible see; nearly as if the movie’s tale is being drummed up from an antique legend of a few kind (in case you understand what I suggest). as a result, what’s provided is genuinely stunning and suitable.
Backgrounds are imbued with a experience of portray fashion, which is lovely, and the colors for the duration of the movie are absolutely mesmerizing. Plus, the individual designs for each respective man or woman are also drawing in a terrific and unparallel way that without a doubt provides to the film’s “folklore” element. i really like the film’s animation and could go on and on approximately it as I praise the function for such a rich and picturesque cool animated film movie that appears like nearly a hidden gem of new with animated feature endeavors. accordingly, I honestly do must commend the artistry and animators for this undertaking for their prolithic paintings at the movie. nicely done!
moreover, the movie’s style of cinematography must also be referred to, which offers the film have clean and almost storybook best in almost each scene. Poignant photographs and dramatic moments are outbound on this film and feels quite captivating in nearly every scene as if the film is being theatrically shot / provided in a live-action undertaking. additionally, the movie’s rating, which become composed via Bruno Coulais, offers a stunning musical composition that’s steeped in that oh-so whimsical nature of Irish folklore that speaks to the feature’s putting and tone as well as being cinematically driven with dramatic moments. this sort of extraordinary score (even with the aid of my standards). Plus, foremost track feature inside the movie “running with the Wolves” by using AUROA is superb and actually compliments the scene that it's miles presenting in such mystical and highlighting way. adore it!
there has been very little that I didn’t like approximately the movie, but, for the sake of an argument, Wolfwalkers does have some blemishes of youngster criticisms that I observed. perhaps the only that’s the maximum usual is in the film’s overall tone, that's does have a good dose of healthful youth marvel and humor, however also one this is greater critical and a touch bit darkly miserable. What I’m speaking about is that Wolfwalker’s tone, specifically in the latter half of the feature, is darker and has more of a heavier tension show in the feature’s narrative, which is right, but it is able to be a bit bit too much. yes, I do recognize of artistry integrity and what caricature Saloon has executed with its animated films (each beyond and gift). That being said, the movie will become greater of an person film with a piece more violence and macabre tones in the second 1/2 of the film. perhaps it is able to’ve been toned down a piece…simply a piece. consequently, this acts as a warning to a few parents out there that, despite a powerful / moving story and a spectacular display of animation, Wolfwalkers won't be great ideal for some of the more youthful “juice box” crowd accessible. next, sure scenes stumble upon as a touch bit repetitive, with pretty a good deal the identical interplay of character speak moments and / or strains being pretty the equal. this is mainly referred to in Robyn’s conversations with her father,
that are common and turn out to be a tad redundant. ultimately, even as I did mention that Wolfwalker’s tale takes inspirational impacts from both the way to teach Your Dragon and Princess Mononoke, some may argue that it takes a greater “carbon copy” technique and makes the film’s narrative a bit predictable. in my opinion, it didn’t hassle me at all, but there are few out there in an effort to cry hen on this specific issue, specially since each of those lively films had been out for quite some time. general, those are extra minor nitpicks of criticism and derail the movie in any respect….at least in my opinion.
What aides the movie in its fanciful appealing nature of fantastically drawn animation and gripping story is in its vocal abilties, with Wolfwalkers delivering an all round small (yet quite effective) a solid for its animated characters. similar to the movie itself, those precise characters are grounded in common roots of realism and familiarity, yet the movie’s unique technique of fashion and storytelling simply helps raise these respective gamers. that is maximum generic within the characteristic’s two essential characters of Robyn
Goodfellowe and Mebh, who're voiced by way of younger actresses Honor Kneafsey and Eva Whittaker. Kneafsey, regarded for her roles in Benidorm, miss You Already, and A Christmas Prince, has the most enjoy of the 2 and without a doubt is aware of the way to make a individual quite endearing with her voice by myself; utilizing an unbridled curiosity and well mannered demeanor in Robyn, which always makes for an excellent sort of man or woman and easy to root for from start to finish. further, Whittaker, who's recognised for her function inside the female at the cease of the garden, offers to as an alternative appropriate inside the position of Mebh. at the same time as she doesn’t have a massive lower back catalogue of past works, Whittaker is a delight within the film; portraying Mebh with a feel of wild and caged unfastened persona in comparsion to Robyn. clearly, both these specific characters (and their personas) are easily meditated upon the English and Irish people and the political landscape era of which Wolfwalkers is ready in, which makes each Robyn and Mebh relatable and proper.
not like a whole lot of animated feature films that boast plenty of recognizable / big call stars attached to the feature in voicing characters, Wolfwalkers doesn’t really want to do this, particularly since the film’s expertise is already quite properly and the film itself offers enough time to make the characters intriguing and personable. That being stated, the movie does have recognizable names connected to the venture with actors Sean Bean and Simon McBurney gambling the components of Robyn’s father, bill
Goodfellowe, and the oppressive chief Oliver Cromwell referred to as the “Lord Protector”. Bean, regarded for his roles in game of Thrones, Black death, and The Lord of the jewelry: The Fellowship of the ring, has been a quite a familiar name (maximum extremely good for his on-screen death in a number of his past initiatives) and his involvement in this movie is as a substitute well-located and well-way, specially in how his voice sounds and resonates with invoice, a kind-hearted yet sternly defensive father. The equal can be stated with McBurney, acknowledged for his roles in Tinker Tailor Soldier secret agent, The ultimate King of Scotland, and The Conjuring 2, who is more of a reoccurring helping gamers in his frame of filmography, however nonetheless proves to be quite powerful in his person portrayal, together with his overall performance of the Lord Protector quite sinisterly evil and a awesome antagonist (each in man or woman built and in vocal skills). collectively, both actors have very awesome sounding voices and are ideal
(almost tailored made) for his or her respective roles. moreover, actress Maria Doyle Kennedy, who's recognised for her roles inside the Tudors, Outlander, and Orphan Black, is another outstanding / acknowledged acting skills that is connected to Wolfwalkers; presenting the voice for Moll MacTíre, Mebh’s mother and chief of the wolf percent. Like Bean and McBurney, Kennedy’s voice is pretty particular and definitely is a “ideal healthy” for a movie like this and does provide a positive kind of warm temperature to her person…. even though she’s extra in the latter half of the film.
The relaxation of the solid, including actor Jon Kenny (Les depressing and track of the ocean) as Ned the stringy woodcutter, actor John Morton (Lily’s bad Day and Vultures) as Stumpy, actor / manufacturer Oliver McGrath (the secret of Kells and The Musician) as nearby town bully Padraig, and director Nora Twomey (Breadwinner and the name of the game of the Kells) as the top housekeeper inside the Lord Protector’s scullery Bridget, spherical out the relaxation of the Wolfwalkers’s gamers in more minor assisting character roles. those particular characters (as you can actually imagine) are confined to being minor capacity, but each one has their own creative specialty (be it vocal abilities and / or character layout) to make them memorable.
In a time of English occupation in eire and mystical superstitions, a younger female befriends a atypical shapeshifter as the pair learns from each other and in the end come collectively help keep one another’s households in the film Wolfwalkers. Director Tomm Moore and Ross Stewart’s brand new projects sees the fourth film in caricature Saloon’s release in a super fashion of mixing poignant storytelling and creative artistry to help enrich an animated film with natural fanciful delight. The film is natural wonderment of magic and friendship and merits excessive reward from the movie’s administrators, a significant story, exceptionally extremely good style of animation, beautiful score, a solid voice acting across the board in all sides and positions. in my opinion, I cherished this movie.
It changed into something quite unique and extraordinary from the regular animated films of late and offers up this sort of delightful and significant tale of two younger girls which might be stuck up inside the greater occasions of the land. Plus, the film’s animation again is quite beautiful and i cherished it! for this reason, my advice for the film is a “notably
recommended” one because it ought to be seeing with the aid of all, mainly those who've a unique affinity for caricature capabilities with professional artistry and narrative integrity. With the realization of this film, cool animated film Saloon closes its bankruptcy on what it’s calling it “Irish Folklore” trilogy of films. What does that suggest for the future of the employer? Who knows? allow’s wish that the studio will keep more captivating features of diverse tales and myths, which includes more Irish folklore possibly. nevertheless, Wolfwalkers is a cinematic revel in that acts as a breath of fresh air; boldly taking visitors on an enchanting journey that both entertains and symbolizes what robust and palpable storytelling can arise from one of these small animated studio.
submitted by sumitgusain22
to u/sumitgusain22 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:27 Rainbow6SiegeCreator What If Legends and Canon Merged? Part 6: A United Front
Months after the founding of the Rebellion, Leia had a chance to lead the liberation of Lothal. She then came up with a plan to bring down the Imperial presence in one fell swoop.
Leia: Thanks to Ezra and the Ghost Crew, we have the perfect strategy to remove the Empire. When my ship lands, Kanan will disguise himself as a stormtrooper tasked with guarding me and…
While the plan was being discussed, Ahsoka received a transmission from one of her most trusted agents.
Ahsoka: What is it, Kallus?
Kallus: Thrawn is cracking down on sabotage. The new commander has a brutal way to keep citizens in line and has tanks roaming the wide streets. If I'm found out, he'll execute me.
Ahsoka: Thank you for the information. If you see a trooper and a scout or cadet, they are our agents. Intercept them if they finish their recon.
Kallus: Even though they won't trust me.
Ahsoka: Yes. Make sure that the Empire is held back while we complete our mission.
Kallus: I'll do my best, Fulcrum.
When Kanan arrived with Princess Leia, The Empire had escorted them both to the main base with Ezra posing as a scout trooper needing to test out some patrol bikes. When Ezra was watching the workers, he saw them get lined up by Thrawn and forced one of them to "inspect" their work. As the factory worker was pushing the bike to its limits, the bike exploded and the worker that was thrown off died on impact. Thrawn expected every detail of these bikes to be checked and double checked before sending them to the field. Kanan was then told by Leia to make sure the troops prepared a secure location in the city for her to reside. Kanan then continued to patrol around looking for more men to adhere to their guest's demands. Ezra then moved to the training ground before contacting Kanan about receiving the codes to remove the ship clamps.
Ezra: Spectre-1, I'm at the speeder garage making my way to your location. We need the Princess to make a distraction.
Kanan: I'll contact her and let her know that a rebel force is heading her way.
Kanan then switched channels to create a diversion that Leia will put the Empire on high alert for a supposed rebel attack.
Kanan: Princess, we have a situation. Rebels are coming in through the outskirts and sneaking through the slums. We need to move you to a secondary location.
Leia: Copy that, Spectre-1.
She then feigned fear when she ran to the nearest Imperial officer and told him about the Rebel attack.
Officer: Lock this location down after we evacuate and relocate to the secondary residence!
Stormtrooper 1: Yes sir! This way, Princess.
As Ezra blended in with the biker patrol group, he then made his way to the facility where Kallus oversaw the troop deployments. Kanan made his way with a squad of "stormtroopers" and reported the attack to the nearest officer when Agent Kallus stumbled upon the "frightened" trooper commander.
Kallus: What's the situation here?
Kanan: As I was telling the officer, a rebel attack is happening and they are sneaking through the slums.
Just as Kanan finishes his report, Ezra comes speeding towards the vehicle depot with Zeb in the Phantom chasing him down and seemingly shooting at him. When he got past the AT-DPs, the Phantom pulled out and Ezra ran to Kallus trying to report his view on the attack.
Ezra: Sir! Sir! The Rebels! They… they have air support and wiped out my entire squadron. I managed to escape and need-
Kallus: Calm down, Trooper. Both of you come with me. The rest of you, hold this depot.
Rex, Mech, Massiff Squadron: Yes, Sir!!!
When Kallus, Ezra, and Kanan were alone in a turbolift, Kallus revealed that he was Ahsoka's Fulcrum agent on the planet and was updated on everything they needed.
Back with the Ghost crew, an old friend of Ezra's parents, a former mayor of his hometown, snuck the rebels in through the sewer. Hera, Sabine, Ahsoka, and Zeb, as well as Chopper were brought to the surface and they saw a huge plethora of Imperial vehicles patrolling the wide streets from AT-DP walkers, TX-225 armored tanks, AT-AT walkers, and TX-130 fighter tanks.
When X1 oversaw the patrols, He began sensing that some of the troopers weren't who they said they were. He then found a group of Stormtroopers guarding the depot when it was predominantly abandoned due to all hands being needed to protect the rest of the base.
X1: What is your purpose here, trooper?
Mech: We're under orders to protect the depot in case the rebels try to destroy any means of patrolling the city or intercepting them.
X1: This depot isn't a target for these rebels. Who gave you these orders?
Rex: That would be Agent Kallus, Sir.
X1: Let me through. I have important information that Kallus needs to know so he can capture these rebels alive.
Howzer: Kallus ordered us that no one, not even other Imperials, enter the main offices due to the rebels possibly using disguises.
Back with the Ghost crew, Kanan and Ezra took the working Speeder and got it to the Ghost and went back to get the clones at the vehicle depot. X1 activated his lightsaber and threatened to cut down the next trooper that defied him. As X1 entered the turbolift, he saw a barely conscious Kallus on the ground with broken transparisteel panels.
X1: Agent? Agent! What happened here?
Kallus: The rebels broke in and I was thrown through these panels and-
X1: Listen, if the rebels have access to any information on any drives they may have taken, you will be replaced indefinitely.
Kallus: I can spy on their communications through one of the radios I confiscated and keep in a safe location.
X1: Outside of Imperial jurisdiction? What are you planning exactly, Kallus?
Kallus: If I can get to the comm channel through said device, I can affirm whether or not they have any stolen information.
X1: Alright. I'll put together an escort-
Kallus: No! I need to do this alone.
X1: Given your rank, you need one.
Kallus: Since we didn't expect their attack, they won't expect an Imperial Agent spying on them from outside the city.
X1: Fine. Get there and report your findings.
Kallus: Yes, commander.
X1 then hailed Grand Admiral Thrawn who was near the governor's building aware of the attack.
X1: Grand Admiral, I have troubling news.
Thrawn: I am aware of the rebel attack, Commander. Is it about Kallus?
X1: Yes, Sir. I have reason to believe that he is the mole for these rebels, and that a Jedi is part of the rebel assault.
Thrawn: Thank you for confirming our suspicions, Commander. I will handle Kallus myself. You take on the Jedi, and let the rest of the troops round up the rest of them.
When the rebels made it to the surface, Hera radioed to Chopper to fly the Ghost to pick up Kanan, Ezra, and the clones. What stopped the duo of Jedi was a cold presence exiting the offices with a lightsaber drawn.
Ezra: Is he-
Kanan: With as cold as we are feeling, I don't think so.
X1: Killing the Grand Inquisitor, bold move. Putting a target on your back, however; very, very stupid of you.
Kanan: If you think we should fear you, you've got another thing coming.
Ezra: Do you even know how to use a lightsaber? Looks to me like you're only playing Jedi.
X1: Allow me to show you, boy.
As the pair went against the JT clone, X1 delivered a flurry against both opponents using Form 1 with ferocious swing to Ezra's blade opening the boy up to a knee in the stomach and a clash with Kanan. This ended with X1 pushing his saber aside and headbutting Kanan to disorient him. X1 then tried to deliver a killing blow to Ezra but Kanan blocked it. Ezra tried getting up, but X1 used a massive Force push into the ground making the three of them bounce. Ezra was winded but quickly recovered and began an offensive flurry of his own with Kanan attempting to attack his sides. After X1 opened Ezra up he landed a kick to his gut which sent him flying until he was gripped with the Force and thrown behind X1. As X1 was about to cut Ezra in two, Kanan slashed at X1's right leg and brought him to a kneel, but X1 used his signature tactic of feigning defeat until Kanan got close enough to strike, then X1 turned on his downed leg and slashed Kanan's eyes, blinding him almost permanently. Ezra got up and used whatever saber attacks he could to break the Imperial officer. X1 dodged every single swing and dismantled the boy at every turn with a kick to the gut, a punch to the left shoulder, and a backhanded fist across the same cheek. Ezra then in his exhaustion landed a couple blows against X1's chest before getting thrown out of the Vehicle depot, Imperial disguise in shatters.
After the Ghost landed, Zeb hurried and grabbed Ezra, but Ezra was trying to lift Kanan and bring him in, but Hera took off on Kanan's orders to leave him. X1 had Kanan restrained and brought to the prison complex in the city. Ezra and the Ghost then had to make it to the landing pad where Leia’s ship was and release the clamps, When the clones got off, they pretended that they were holding off rebels when a TX-225 rolled to their position. An Imperial gunship had escorted Princess Leia to the ship and Leia had the information she needed sent by chopper into another code cylinder that she swiped from the officer she groveled to for help. Back where Kallus found the comm he had in Ezra's home, he began coordinating the rebels escape from the city and let them know about a starfighter program and contingencies for if Lothal wasn’t kept in line. Just as Kallus was about to explain the final contingency plan, Thrawn had shown up in an Imperial troop transport and went up to the single room building alone.
Thrawn: The Commander and I were right to be suspicious of you.
Kallus: You were killing workers needlessly! This is perpetuating the rebel attacks, not stopping them!
Thrawn: Perhaps you've forgotten that the Empire rules through fear, and which side you align with.
As the two engaged in hand-to-hand combat, Thrawn got the upper hand by landing a decisive blow to Kallus's right temple and landing a kick to Kallus's gut causing the traitorous agent to fall, only to be caught by X1 with a captured Kanan Jarrus in tow.
Back with the Alliance, they reported that they got the Intel, and that Kanan got captured. This prompted another strike on Lothal, but the target based on the intel given by Kallus meant that they were going to infiltrate the TIE Defender program.
Meanwhile, Thrawn had begun further reinforcing the Empire’s presence in the area. X1 then started getting a strange feeling that something was off in the Force.
Thrawn: Something the matter, Commander?
X1: Yes, Sir. Just got a migraine. A very troublesome migraine at that.
Thrawn: Don’t play it off as something minor, Commander. I know you have the abilities of Lord Vader. What was it you saw?
X1: THere’s a temple and other artifacts a few miles from there. A… a mural of sorts is inscribed there… AAAAAHH!
Thrawn: Lieutenant, get the Commander to the Medical Bay and contact Lord Vader. WE’ve found something that the Emperor may find Interesting.
Officer: Yes, Grand Admiral.
Back with Lord Vader, he was on Kamino tending to his secret project; cloning Starkiller. For months he had been attempting to find the perfect clone, but when it came to the final test, all of them had failed. He periodically checked on his clones to see how long they would survive isolation.
During one mission to Cato Neomoidia, which hadn't seen activity in decades, General Rahm Kota, Chirrut Îmwe, and a squad of rebels were sent to bring down the Imperial moffs, and gain Neomoidian support for the war effort. Bail Organa knew that he had a few operations going simultaneously and knew he only needed to call of Kenobi or Yoda in case of emergencies. Juno Eclipse was in command after Kota left for the mission, and she hoped that the mission was to be short.
Back on Atollon, Wolffe had pulled Mech aside and gave him a new long term assignment.
Wolffe: Mech! Can I see you for a moment?
Mech: Yes Sir! What do you need?
Wolffe: We have an AT-TE from the last War that would be beneficial to the defense of the rebel base on Yavin. Since you have the most training on piloting Walkers, we need you there to help train the rebels in case they overtake one of the Imperial's.
Mech: Yes, Sir! Right away, Sir! Men, I need a hand getting this AT-TE loaded…
As Wolffe ordered pilots to make a trip to Yavin 4, Many assets were being allocated to rescuing Kanan and liberating Lothal from Imperial rule. As Ezra regaled about who he and Kanan fought, a certain squad became interested in the mission.
Ezra: He was dressed like an Imperial Officer, but he wielded a blue lightsaber. He wasn’t a Jedi, or an Inquisitor. He was something else.
X2: Commander Bridger, did he look anything like me?
Ezra: Now that I examined your face, yeah, he did.
X2: You just met my twin brother, X1. HE and I served together in the Clone Wars from the Invasion of Tatooine to the Battle of Cato Neimoidia. What happened after Cato Neimoidia, I wholeheartedly regret until defecting before the Empire attacked Dantooine.
X2 looked shaken, pale, and began to sweat over all the Jedi he killed, and rewound all the way back to Ferroda. Ezra and the rest of the Alliance were shocked about X2’s actions in the Empire, but Rex, Howzer, 78s, Ramm, and Vice remembered that day, the Jedi they fought alongside, and the brother they lost, Solar.
On Kamino, Vader had began a holocommunication to Crosshair about his next mission.
Crosshair: Yes, Lord Vader?
Vader: Report your progress for your mission on Ferrix.
Crosshair: A fugitive who is known by a recently deceased woman has escaped the system, but the ISB have a couple of tails on him throughout the galaxy.
Vader: Where are these tails following him to?
Crosshair: From what I overheard, he was headed to Jedha to meet with a rebel cell there.
Vader: Good. there is an Imperial Garrison that will hunt him down and hand them over to the ISB. Report to Kamino for your next mission.
Crosshair: Yes, my lord.
When Crosshair landed near Vader’s TIE Advanced X1 fighter, he exited and walked to meet the taller figure and kneeled in subservience and respect.
Vader: Rise. Your new orders are to go to dantooine, and place a beacon near where the rebels hold their prisoners. You may recognize the location. If any important Imperials are imprisoned there, activate the beacon, and a rescue team will be there to extract them, compile the list as the beacon is active.
Crosshair: What of the rebel presence there? If they are taken out, many would surely notice. If I use my signature reflecting pucks, some are going to recognize my work and hunt me down.
Vader: The clones will not be stationed on Dantooine. It has been a long time since they even saw you. You have the element of surprise on your side. Bury the beacon deep so that nothing can detect it.
Crosshair: I will leave at once, my lord.
Vader then saw the second of his most trusted agents leave for a mission as he returned to finding the right clone.
With the Alliance, Ezra then began to take a command role due to his knowledge of the planet and wanting to rescue Kanan. Ahsoka was the only other Jedi to lead an attack. He then explained his plan with a mix of real tactics he picked up from the last excursion and throughout his time with the Ghost Crew.
Ezra: Here's the plan: Now that we know that The Empire has tanks and walkers patrolling the larger areas, we're gonna need all the heavy firepower on the ground to take them out or use them against the other tanks and walkers. I'll lead a squad to rescue Kanan in the prison complex, Ahsoka, you lead the primary attack near the Governor's building. Thrawn should be there.
Hera: I know you want to save Kanan and drive Thrawn away, but there are times where we have to make a choice.
Ezra: We've pulled simultaneous attacks ever since we joined the Alliance. This is pretty much SOP at this point.
Sabine: We also have to take down the TIE Defender project. If we let them go, they will decimate our assault on the ground and any air support we try to bring in.
X2: If you need a good squad of pilots and soldiers, we can go with you, Sabine and pilot some of the Defenders. This could even teach us how they work.
Sabine: Alright, that part's covered.
Ahsoka: What about the rescue effort?
Wolffe: I'll help on the ground. I have to find some excuse to show these troops that I still got it.
Ezra: Alright, Wolffe, you, Rex, and Gregor will help lead the rescue on the ground. I'll sneak in using our old friend, and Hera, you join Sabine for the TIE Defender raid. Ahsoka, you go with the clones.
Hera: Where will you be?
Zeb: Alright, Someone's gonna have to look after this kid. I'll go with you and get you to the prison on the far side.
Ezra: Sounds fine to me. Everyone knows their places?
Sabine, Ahsoka, Rex, X2, and Hera affirm their parts of the plan and begin loading up into the Ghost, Republic shuttle, and X-wings.
Meanwhile with the Empire on Lothal, X1 is in the middle of torturing Kanan with 2 sapphire blades when a trooper gave him orders from the Emperor himself.
Stormtrooper: Sir, The Emperor wishes to make contact with you.
X1: Have someone take over his torture with a strong mind while I'm with the Emperor.
Stormtrooper: Yes, Sir.
When X1 made it to his war room, he activated the holocommunicator display and bowed to the projection of Palpatine.
X1: My Emperor, it's an honor to receive communications from you.
Emperor: Rise, Commander. I have been told that you found something that warranted my attention.
X1: Yes, my Emperor. There is a temple here, miles from the city with two symbols at the entrance to it.
Emperor: Has this been recorded in Imperial documents?
X1: No, my Emperor.
Emperor: Then how do you know?
X1: The method I had attained this knowledge from is, I had a piercing headache and suddenly, I saw it.
Emperor: You saw the temple without going near it?
X1: In short, yes, my Emperor.
Emperor: [Thinking] This could only mean… [Exit thought] How long has Vader been training you?
X1: Almost a year, my Emperor.
Emperor: Your newfound abilities have revealed a Jedi secret. I still have use for you, Commander. Lord Vader will continue to train you, and you will capture the jedi and force them to open it. During all of these events, you will only be an assassin, not his apprentice.
When X1 brought Kanan to the hidden temple, Vader's castle aide, Venee, arrived as a scholar of the Force, who also allocated Imperial resources to another location on Lothal which was more powerful than the temple, unbeknownst to the commander.
X1: Who might you be?
Venee: I've seen you tour and train at the castle from time to time. You were just too focused on training to notice me. No need to worry, Commander. Your secret with Lord Vader is safe with me and his castle walls.
X1: Thank you.
When the rebels launched their multi-pronged attack on the Empire, Ahsoka and the clones patrolled the city quarter for any heavy Imperial reinforcements, Sabine and X2 led grey Squadron to covertly recon and destroy the TIE Defender program, Ezra and Zeb went to scout out the prison before Ahsoka and the clones rendevouzed with them after eliminating the Imperial presence in the city and slums. FIxer, Boss, Wolffe, and Gregor joined Rex on the ground and each clone had an old PLX rocket launcher to take down the walkers and tanks. Ezra and Zeb made short work of the small Imperial patrols around the prison, but X1 had a plan of his own.
X1: What can you tell me about this temple that was in my visions?
Venee: The Temple has two sets of symbols each in their own circles, but it requires both a master and apprentice to open.
X1: I beat back a younger boy who was fighting alongside the Jedi I captured weeks ago. No doubt he’ll try to rescue his master.
Venee: Then you have your apprentice to open the temple. I will be at the mural if you need further guidance.
X1 then returned to his post in the prison, and received an communication from Admiral Thrawn.
Thrawn: Commander, We have tracked the rebels’ flight activity and tracked them to the Atollon system. We are going to send an Imperial garrison there if the Rebels escape. What is your status?
X1: Grand Admiral, We found the artifacts that the Emperor is looking for. Vader’s aide is at one of them and I am going to transport the Jedi prisoners to the temple.
Thrawn: You expect to take another Jedi captive, Commander? It must be a powerful artifact in the temple.
X1: Yes, Grand Admiral. The temple requires both a master and an apprentice to open it. These jedi will be the keys.
Thrawn: Quite a find and quite a puzzle to solve. The Jedi are a lot more protective of their secrets than we thought.
When Ezra and Zeb made it into the prison, he gave Chopper orders to fly overhead and do a recon flight for any incoming Imperial air support. When Ezra found Kanan in his cell, Zeb got a hold of him and attempted to escape, but X1 threw the Lasat against the wall with Kanan knocked out and Ezra to fight the brutal Imperial commander. After Ahsoka left the main square and the surrounding areas with vehicles behind repair, Ahsoka activated her blades and joined Ezra in his duel wil the Imperial commander. X1 had a chill run up his spine as he activated his sapphire blade and blocked strikes from both Jedi but after a large force repulse, Ahsoka and Ezra were thrown back and the clones and Stormtroopers fought over Kanan. Ezra ordered Zeb to retreat and fight back to the Ghost, and when Zeb exited the prison, Chopper used the Phantom to pick him up and get Zeb to the pilot seat of the Ghost.
Meanwhile with Sabine, Hera, and Grey Squadron, X2 took two of his men and sent the rest in the air awaiting a signal for support. Sabine disguised herself as an Imperial Ace and learned how to fly the hexa-winged craft. Hera did the best she could, slicing into a stowed fighter, giving the Empire a diversion. One of the other pilots in the program was a young Wedge Antilles who had doubts about the Empire, but knew he had to stay below the Empire's radar. X2 and his squadmates had to disguise themselves as stormtroopers, despite the discomfort of the armor plating.
X2: Greys 5, 2, and 4, commence flyover.
Greys: On our way, Commander.
Hera: I sliced into a stowed Defender, Spectre-5, are you in the air?
Sabine had to switch channels temporarily since she was also communicating with the controllers on the ground.
Controller: Cadet, Cadet! What's wrong?
Sabine: Nothing, Ground Control. I'm alright. Had to find the right channel, and accidentally hit something on my helmet.
Controller: We just saw rebel fighters fly overhead! Take them down!
Sabine: Yes, Sir!
Back with Hera, the Twi’lek finally got a stowed ship in the air and she ordered X2 and the squad on the ground to fire on her as she was taking off to give Sabine two "problems" to worry about.
Officer: What happened, trooper?!
Grey 3: A rebel stole one of the fighters! We tried to stop them but they took off!
Grey 6: We have to warn the test flight.
Officer: Alright, you three. Come with me!
X2: Yes, sir!
As the officer and 3 "stormtroopers" made it to the testing ground, Sabine had to shoot down 3 X-wings and another TIE Defender to sell the deception. Hera then ordered everyone in the air to stall their engines for a brief moment and begin the assault.
Officer: She got them!
Ground Control: Go investigate the crash sites and kill any survivors!
Grey 6: Yes, Sir!
Just as the order was given, Sabine and Hera destroyed the stowed fighters in the hangar and the X-wings destroyed the landing platforms. As the fighters made their getaway, the "stormtroopers" feigned being killed and when the Officer's made their way away from the destroyed test field, X2 and the others made their escape.
Before the test flight team evacuated the area, the ground control hit a control that deactivated the engines and made the fighters crash land inbthe hills below. Among the pursuing Imperial forces was the pilot Wedge who had a decision to make. Something that he remembered Sabine saying before her flight stuck with him and what he had been thinking to himself ever since he got to the Academy. He then stole the officer's pistol and killed the other Imperials. After Hera got the tactical computer off of her ship, the Imperial transport that Wedge rode in was being used by the rebels and defector to head over to the prison.
Back with Venee at the Mural, he began organizing patrols around it in case the temple was opened and other forces were about to converge. X1 had captured both Ezra and Kanan, and Ahsoka and the Clones evacuated the Ghost. Hera tried to get a hold of Ezra, but had no response.
Hera: Spectre-6? Spectre-6, do you copy?! Blast it! Wedge, regroup with the rest of our group. Chopper, Bring the Phantom in case we need an extraction!
Chopper boarded the phantom and sped his way to his mistress's location and what awaited her were two death troopers and the familiar Chiss who had taken over her family home.
Hera: Not this slimo again.
Thrawn: Syndulla. Pleasure to see you again. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
Hera remembered the psychological torture she endured at his hands on her home planet and knew she had to prove she was not the scared child she was.
Back at the Temple, X1 threw both Kanan and Ezra to the temple entrance and ordered them to open it.
X1: Don't even think of standing up before that temple is opened. The first to refuse, the other loses their head!
Kanan and Ezra remained calm and did their best to open the temple, but Ezra's anger kept making the temple close again. X1 had both of their lightsabers in his hands and was about to slice them both until Ahsoka blasted X1 with a Force push. As the two clashed, Kanan and Ezra made their escape, but X1 pursued them in Imperial transport gunships and Kanan was knocked off due to a blast on the rear passenger wing into the power station. Kanan made sure to grab the sabers before escaping and hid amongst the generators.
X1: How noble of your friends to save you both, but you and I both know that the galaxy is better off without the Jedi. No wonder you had to hide who you were for so many years.
When Kanan hid behind one stack of generators, X1 had his blade to light the way until Kanan heard a voice or two that was familiar. The other two jedi that had been blinded by the dark side communed with Kanan from Cato Neimoidia Jedha guiding his actions as the two blind masters meditated. The duel was going smoothly for Kanan until X1 began planting explosives around the generators in an effort to kill the Jedi. As Kanan landed a kick to X1's chest, making him lose balance as the two dueled on top of the power generators. X1 had used his lightsaber to assist in climbing back up, but Kanan held back the explosions and X1 used the Force to jump away from the station and evacuate the erupting power station.
When Ezra, Wedge, and Sabine broke Hera free, Ezra and Hera boarded the stolen gunship and made their way to Kanan. As the blind Jedi teacher stood on top of the generator, holding back the flames and energy, the voices told him to surrender to the Force and much to the dismay of the Ghost crew, just as Kanan's eyes were allowed to see his friends, and his love for the last time, he refocused all the energy that he had keeping both the flames and his friends at bay, he moved his friends and love to safety as he let the flames and energy engulf him as his essence became one with the Force.
Ezra: No! I had so many questions! Who will continue my training now?!
Sabine: He was the best of all of us! Why did the Empire have to take him?
Hera couldn't make out any words other than a sob because the last time she was close with Kanan, she allowed herself to be physically vulnerable, and it was the only time she would get to feel that way with him.
Back with the Empire, X1 reported that the Jedi died in the blast. Venee was about to protest that it was a bad move, but then remembered that only one was needed to interact with the mural.
X1: Admiral, The jedi is dead. We can't open the temple anymore.
Thrawn: How unfortunate. We might as well destroy it then.
Venee: Admiral, Commander, may I interrupt?
Thrawn: Proceed, Aide.
Venee: The temple may be closed off, but the mural is not, but only requires one jedi to interact with it.
Thrawn: If we can manage to reclaim one Jedi, we can see what the mural can do.
X1: I will make sure that task becomes no problem.
Thrawn: Excellent, Commander. You will be in charge of Lothal in my absence. Governor Pryce will be en route to the municipal building in a few hours. Prepare for her arrival.
X1: Yes, Grand Admiral.
Back on Atollon, the clones, Jedi, and rebels began to mourn the loss of another Jedi. Ezra, Hera, and Sabine were the ones who were hit the hardest, while Zeb and Chopper set aside their differences for a good while. As the funeral proceeded, Thrawn was watching from probe droids he sent to survey the rebel cell and waited for the moment to strike.
Officer: Why do we wait to attack when we can strike now at their weakest?
Thrawn: An enemy in mourning is an enemy driven by passion, emotion, and clouded judgment. When the enemy has a clear head, they are easier to read and take down.
Officer: We should just attack while they are defenseless.
Thrawn: Then we would be no different than them. We must show that we are a civilized entity that respects the dead whether friend or foe.
Elsewhere in the galaxy, Vader returns to Kamino after another clone of Starkiller had survived the cloning process. When he landed his TIE Advanced X1 fighter, he made his way to the training chamber for the clone. Vader had a small glimmer of hope that this clone would prove efficient for his purposes of ending the rebels and assisting him in usurping the Emperor.
Vader: You still live.
StarkillerC: How long?
Vader: One month in isolation. Astonishing.
Starkiller: Everything I need, I have in the Force.
The Starkiller clone then stood on his feet and Vader began instructing the clone on what he needed like he did all the others before him. As he watched the test that the clone had partaken in, the clone was about to strike down the image of Juno Eclipse, but he hesitated. Vader began to hang his head in shame until he heard another saber ignite through the image’s chest.
Vader saw the image fall as the clone’s eyes turned a sith yellow and his skin slowly begin to pale. This was the clone he needed, but Vader knew that in order to surprise the rebellion, he had to capitalize on a clone escaping and bringing the rebels to them on a silver platter.
StarkillerC: What is thy bidding, my master?
Vader: Remain in these facilities until the Rebels come here. If the clone brings the rebels here and attempts to execute me, you will do what it can not.
StarkillerC: Yes, master.
Meanwhile on Dantooine, Crosshair found the rebel prison and planted the beacon. All that needed to be done was return to Kamino and make sure that Vader's plan, or at least one of them, unbeknownst to the loyal Imperial clone, succeeded.
Back with the Ghost Crew, Ezra had continued to grieve and make his way to the one who had been teaching Kanan whenever they were on base. This being was the Bendu and the young Jedi knew that in order to put an end to Thrawn, his emotions needed to be put to the wayside. As he continued talking to The Bendu, he meditated to find Kanan in the Force.
Captain Eclipse was worried about Kota, but knew that she ordered him to stay and he refused.
Bail Organa had checked on his forces and saw that the clones became combat instructors for the rebel forces.
Back over Atollon, Juno had met Commander Wolffe and the two began discussing different operations.
Wolffe: Captain Eclipse.
Juno: You must be Commander Wolffe. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Wolffe: Likewise. I see you're planning a mission to Cato Neimoidia.
Juno: Yes, my general had gone against orders again and began attacking an Imperial target there, but was captured and the squad was killed.
Wolffe: I once knew of a pair of Jedi that went against orders.
Juno: Were you a veteran of the Clone Wars?
Wolffe: I was. From the battle of Abregado to the Invasion of Cato Neimoidia.
Juno: I remember reading about the Outer Rim Sieges at the Imperial Academy. What was your role in the battle?
Wolffe had given her the story of his involvement and his regretful actions due to the chip in his head.
After X1 ended the Jedi he made his way to his quarters where a holocall from Lord Vader was waiting.
Vader: Venee tells me that a Jedi is dead.
X1: Yes, my master, but at the cost of the city power station. This can be spun into a relief effort, I know it.
Vader: I am not worried about the Imperial logistics, Commander. Your new orders are to meet me on Kamino. Your skills need further tuning.
X1: Yes, my master. I will be there in two rotations.
When X1 arrived in Timira city, he was greeted by Vader and led to a secret training room where X1 began to feel something was off about the room. He then felt the presence of another Force user in the room and Vader stood aside and watched his clone take on his apprentice. When X1 began to use foresight, he blocked the incoming strike. After blocking 5 more, he was disarmed.
Vader: Your form is slow, rigid, and blunt. Meet Starkiller, or the closest thing. This is the boy I had trained unbeknownst to the Emperor.
X1 then realized what he had to do. Defeat this clone and Vader would award him his own Destroyer.
The clone had begun his barrage of attacks that made X1's look like a grown adult beating up a child. As the duel slowly began to favor X1, he saw the clone attempt Force lightning and X1 used his anger and attempted to do the same with surprising success. After X1 won the lightning clash, he began to take to Form VII and Form IV to beat down the clone. When X1 was about to stab the clone he suspended both of them with the Force.
Vader: Well done, Commander. Your destroyer has been ordered to arrive within hours. As for you, you must train harder against enemies with sabers and blasters alike.
As the three separated, a shuttle landed on the platform at the end of the walkway. X1 thanked Vader with a kneel and boarded the shuttle.
Back with the Rebels near Atollon, They see a couple light cruisers nearing the base. Thrawn then sees two Jedi defending the entrance but as the Stormtroopers fail to penetrate the Base's defenses, Kallus, who happened to be on the vessel, escapes his restraints and continues leaking plans to the rebels at their war room. When Ezra retreated, he was found by some death troopers and he took them down. The death troopers surrounded Ahsoka and began trying to stun her. She had remembered the training Anakin put her through, as well as her and Rex defending against the clones aboard the venator above Lubang Minor. In the near constant array of stun blasts, Thrawn threw an arc detonator and knocked out Ahsoka with the electric shock.
The Empire then dragged Ahsoka's body aboard the light cruiser and Thrawn began to try breaking down Ahsoka to make her open the mural for Vader's aide.
Kallus then added the details he's learned to the rebel cell and Ezra used these details to update his plan. As Ezra adjusted his plan to include rescuing Ahsoka from Thrawn’s grasp and moving different troops to each task. Ezra had put his emotions away due to the tragedies the alliance had experienced. As the final preparations were made to go back to Lothal, Ezra stopped by the Bendu for guidance and counsel in the Force. After a few guiding words from the entity who is neutral in the Force, Ezra had a resolve like no other.
Back with the Empire, Ahsoka was placed in front of the mural examining the three figures that she remembered interacting with on a distant planet called Mortis. As she examined the mural she then took a look at another owl-like creature flying to one perch on the rock face. She had been referring to the bird as Morrai, which for Ahsoka, who she thought was the embodiment of The Daughter. What the Force had concealed from the Togruta was that it was actually Ahsoka herself that was The Daughter. The memories of her time on Mortis came rushing back to her as she was being forced to open the mural.
When Ezra and the Rebels landed, Rex and Wolffe then took Grey Squadron along with Kallus to sneak past the Imperial patrols. Ezra ordered Sabine, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, and X2 to follow him through the slums and look for a ship to get to the rural landscapes where the mural had been located while disguising himself as a scout trooper with Sabine joining him in this endeavor. When the transport was secured, Hera took the controls, Zeb helped X2 with a supposed prisoner transfer, but they were infiltrating the municipal grid.
Before the assault began, Sabine had a few unresolved feelings she felt Ezra needed to be made aware of. As the two shared their first loving embrace, it calmed both the Jedi padawan, and the mandalorian outcast and helped them compose themselves. As Rex, Wolffe, Gregor, and X2 began conducting the guerilla warfare in the streets, Ezra and Sabine took disguises as Scout troopers stationed at the Mural, Hera provided transport for the clones, Zeb had been flying the Phantom for additional air support.
When Ezra and Sabine began to interact with the Mural, the pictures there began to move as Ahsoka began to mimic applying the Force to it as she saw two Imperial Scouts touch it. As the pictures on the mural turned black, X1 and Venee forced Ahsoka to touch the moving artwork only to see her hands go inside it like it was a body of water, discovering that it was a portal to a different location, possibly a different realm.
Venee: This… is a… portal?! The Emperor will be very pleased with this discovery.
Ezra: Where does it lead?
Venee: From what I have researched, it is to a realm where history is spectated as if it were windows to shops in an urban district.
When Sabine began to inquire about it, since she was the only non-force sensitive of the three, she embedded a code word for Ahsoka to hear and pull them into the portal and the rest of the team to come and assist them.
Sabine: If this is a portal where you could see other moments in time, would it be possible to change some of the events of the past?
Before Venee could answer the question, Ahsoka had pulled her sabers to her and she threw both Ezra and Sabine into the portal and followed suit as the Empire tried firing into the realm before they were ordered to focus on the threat behind them. Ezra began to meditate and before the rest of the combatants knew it, Loth-wolves had joined the fray, pouncing and ripping the stormtroopers to shreds.
As the three examined the realm they were now in, they had heard multiple voices, through multiple different portals, some familiar from events of the past, and others that were strange from events of the future. One of these portals had recently opened and revealed an ominous figure standing near a cauldron of blue flames.
Emperor: You three have interfered in matters you know nothing of. Now you will experience the full power of the Dark side!
The Emperor then began to use the flames to engulf the 3 in sith magic as he began an incantation in the ancient Sith dialect and the three ran in search for the portal they entered from.
submitted by Rainbow6SiegeCreator
to StarWarsWhatIf [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:15 AutoModerator [Get] Clients & Community – Prominence Partnership Program
2023.03.24 05:13 AutoModerator [Get] Clients & Community – Prominence Partnership Program
2023.03.24 05:06 Led-Rain [Ok] EA's platform takes money, but prevents client from playing games; would this be a form of theft or larceny?
This is not tech support, but a legitimate question about the legality and ethics of a video game platform which prevents client from enjoying the property they purchased with money.
I assure you I've done all that I can to resolve this with EA. But I'm read the same script again and again, and nothing is resolved.
I bought a game through Steam, but was forced to install the EA platform.
EA has a deal with Steam where their games must be played on their platform. So the fault and responsibility doesn't fall on Steam.
It's been over 5+ years since I played on the Origin platform, so I was unaware of the change from Origin -- their previous launch platform -- to the new EA launcher.
I created a new account, unaware I already had an EA account through Origin.
EA has a system where no action can be completed for 6 months, through their platform, and web account. Such as linking and unlinking accounts like Steam from the EA account.
If a user links an account, that action cannot be done again for 6 months.
My main account, which i haven't been on in years, originally said I have to wait 6 months, but now says 8 months after speaking with Reps.
However, the NEW account I just created allowed me to unlink from it immediately with no penalties.
There is a conflicting paragraphs in their tech support that says I can link the Steam account to a different EA account, but there is also a paragraph which states a Steam account can only go to ONE EA account...
I can't get a refund from Steam bc I'm passed the 2 week period for a refund.
And I can't play the game, bc I can't link it to EA on either account now.
So what I see is a big company, taking the money and running.
I can't do anything. And from what the reps tell me. They cant either.
There could be 100s of thousands with the same problem which could result in a class action suit.
submitted by Led-Rain
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:05 FatSkinnyGuy No longer able to launch Wave Link on Mac
I restarted my Mac today for the first time in a while, and upon starting up again, I can no longer open Wave Link. When I try, it bounces for a few seconds on the tray and just stops.
Are there any known issues? It was working fine before.
submitted by FatSkinnyGuy
to elgato [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:01 Extension-Flower-618 TotalEnergies unveils ‘food and shop’ outlet in CBD
submitted by Extension-Flower-618
to KenyanLaw [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:51 Wonderful-Board-4992 Activism failed to extend illustration of girls and non-binary folks
Activism failed to extend illustration of girls and non-binary folks - Kiev, UkraineSopa Photographs Lightrocket Getty Photographsonline game writer activism blizzard failed to extend its illustration of girls and non-binary folks in December, based on a range report launched Thursday.Executives have pledged to make ladies extra widespread inside the firm after media experiences
submitted by Wonderful-Board-4992
to u/Wonderful-Board-4992 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:23 qxxi Why can't I update to Ventura? Every time I try, it downloads to about 90% and this error message pops up. I've tried at least x4-5 and restarted my M1 Air but nothing's working...
2023.03.24 04:19 aaspider Week 68 Update Info - Performance Improvements across the board
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1149460/view/3718323737483112361 Icarus Week Sixty Eight Update Performance Improvements across the board
Improvements in the UI and Animal AI feature in our across-the-board performance improvements.
Week Sixty-Eight’s update is here, and with it comes a batch of performance improvements that have been championed by our dedicated performance team, and tested by our community.
Improvements to Memory, Stutters & Garbage Collection, and Engine Performance are the core focuses, and you can read more detail about what these changes mean for performance, and how we went about identifying and improving them, below.
Jump in and have a read. Performance Improvements
As mentioned last week, our dedicated performance team has been busy looking for areas in Icarus where we can find optimizations. If you want to read in detail about the 6 areas of focus for our team, you can do so here in our Week 59 update. To summarise, these are Engine Performance, Game Systems, Memory, Stutters & Garbage Collection, and Connection.
This week's fixes fall under Memory, Stutters & Garbage Collection, and Engine Performance.
- Removed overlap events from various collision objects on animals and changed some components to be ‘non-physical’. This should improve performance with animals moving around, as it limits how many events can happen when an animal moves around an area of the map
- Fixed duplicate spawn of aim assist component on animals
- Fixed aim assist component triggering multiple overlap updates during spawn. This was a small bug which duplicated the process and caused a small hitch when animals spawned
- Removed root motion from idle animations for Buffalo
- Made talent trees share a pool of popups rather than each having its own. This has a significant impact on load times when changing maps (on average about 5 seconds faster). This had an effect when moving from the character select > HAB > Prospect
- Fixed a use case where UI popups were waiting for a valid UI on dedicated servers. (Dedicated servers never have a UI)
- Improved performance of ‘talent requirement checks’ by avoiding data lookups where possible
- Fixed settings from auto-saving during initial load and then recursively rebuilding their widgets
- Fixed the settings screen from being constructed multiple times when the UI first gets built
- Fixed deep vein ore deposits setting their material twice on the servers during startup
- Cached a lookup of the replication state of stats to allow for faster replication updates when stats change. This speeds up the host working out which stats need to be sent to clients when stats change
- Fixed stat container updates triggering multiple events per rebuild
- Removed all Critical Hit logic from the stats system. Critical Hit afflictions are now handled by a new column in the StatAfflictions table. The only stat that was still using this was the chance to immobilize on Throwing Knife crit
- Fixed issue where hits against inanimate objects were being considered as crits
- Envirosuit slots no longer get rebuilt every time the players' stat container updates
- Removed expensive gathering function from the atmosphere controller. Replaced calls to directly grab the variables that are being used instead
- Changed dropship parts to no longer tick and no longer animate while not rendered
- Disabled collision with the dropship door (while landed)
- Objects that can be sat on no longer tick when they aren't in use
- Moved some audio systems tick to during physics as they do not contribute to actor positions. Audio systems being moved to the physics tick is due to them being a good candidate as they don’t influence object positions and therefore can be done separately
- Disabled overlaps on the root mesh of equipped items
- Disabled overlaps on tree proxies
- Optimized some calls to the firearm controller in the players animation bp
- Prevented armour meshes from being created on dedicated servers. This was an obsolete update cost that impacted performance due to servers not rendering cosmetic meshes
- Improved item trait retrieval speeds of several traits by improving the time required to access categories in the data tables.
Part of this week's optimization patch has been focused on reducing the performance costs of animals in the world. The cost on the CPU of animals can be broken down into three categories: processing their AI, moving them/updating their collisions, and updating their animations. In particular, we’ve focused on improving the performance related to animal movement.
When an animal moves, it continues along a path that the AI has already picked out and updates its collision along the way, which requires it to update its physics and this causes further physics checks to be performed. Animals not only have a skeleton and a collision that is updated but also some additional colliders which are used for overlap checks in various different cases during gameplay.
In assessing the additional colliders it was determined that many of the events they where setup to trigger overlap events which where being handled elsewhere or had been removed. Due to this we were able to disable many of the channels that these colliders where responding to and in some cases removing them all togethers, drastically reducing the number of update triggers.
A single overlap has limited impact on the CPU, but this would trigger a ripple of other physics updates such as animal animation, sending the position of the animal to the server and then relaying this information to the local PC, and this could happen for every animal active at that time. When you consider ten animals, each with colliders triggering overlap events, updating three times per frame, you can see how this cost would become noticeable to performance. Though these events are generally quick to handle, any reduction in the amount of calls reduces the load on your computer.
Our change ‘Removed overlap events from various collision objects on animals and changed some components to be ‘non-physical’ directly addresses this issue, removing obsolete overlap events and limiting the number of events occurring simultaneously.
We hope this explanation gives you some insight into the details of our ongoing performance optimization! Galileo Progress
This weeks progress on Galileo has been focused on our bestiary rewards, connecting progress to the rewards so they are correctly granted to players.
We also spent time working on the various UI elements related with these milestones, and the system is making Steady Progress towards a viable test product.
We have also added 5 other different ways to gather information about creatures, so there is variation in the available milestones rather than just pure ‘hunting’ totals. Changelog v22.214.171.124956
- Reworked creature spawning to be spread over multiple frames. This should reduce hitches when new animals spawn in
- Removed overlap events from various collision objects on animals and changed some components to be non-physical. This should improve performance with animals moving around
- Fixed duplicate spawn of aim assist component on animals
- Fixed aim assist component triggering multiple overlap updates during spawn
- Removed root motion from idle animations for Buffalo
- Made talent trees share a pool of popups rather than each having their own. This has a significant impact on load times when changing maps (about 5 seconds faster)
- Fixed case where UI popups were waiting for a valid UI on dedicated servers. (Dedicated servers never have a UI)
- Improved performance of talent requirement check by avoiding data lookups where possible
- Fixed settings from auto saving during initial load and then recursively rebuilding their widgets
- Fixed settings screen from being constructed multiple times when the UI first gets built
- Prevented multiple refreshes from happening in one frame in the cheat overlay
- Fixed deep vein ore deposits setting their material twice on the servers during startup
- Moved map manager saving of map state to code. Merged map manager save data gathering functions to prevent additional iterations of the map tiles
- Cached a lookup of the replication state of stats to allow for faster replication updates when stats change
- Fixed stat container updates triggering multiple events per rebuild
- Removed all Critical Hit logic from stats system. Critical Hit afflictions are now handled by a new column in the StatAfflictions table. The only stat that was still using this was the chance to immobilise on Throwing Knife crit
- Fixed issue where hits against inanimate objects were being considered as crits
- Envirosuit slots no longer get rebuilt every time the players stat container updates
- Removed expensive gathering function from atmosphere controller. Replaced calls to directly grab the variables that are being used instead
- Changed dropship parts to no longer tick, and they no longer animate while not rendered as it was still happening in the background
- Disabled collision with the dropship door (while landed)
- Objects that can be sit on no longer tick when they aren't in use
- Moved some audio systems tick to during physics as they do not contribute to actor positions
- Disabled overlaps on the root mesh of equipped items
- Disabled overlaps on tree proxies
- Optimised some calls to the firearm controller in the players anim bp
- Prevented armour meshes from being created on dedicated servers
- Improved item trait retrieval speeds of several traits
- Added missing D_StatAfflictions from previous commit
- Fixed issues with blueprint tooltips not showing alteration packs correctly
- Fixed issues with blueprint tooltips adding a copy of the set bonuses text each time the tooltip is hovered
- Updates and improvements to distancing for the transport pod. Removing old profilers
- Update Maximum Loops to prevent PIE crash in new missions.
- REMNANT: Added failsafe tracking of radar scan locations (will now additionally be marked as complete if there is a scan in the area at any time, note this may not fix missions in-progress)
- Fix enzyme geyser audio, which was broken due to a change to OverlapAudioComponent which resulted in non-unique component names in subcomponents. Fixed by changing subcomponent ownership from the owning actor to the overlap component itself
- Remove execution pins from a new storm particle system that was added for DLC and is making it look like existing weather is severe (internal only)
- FIRE WALK: Re-apply cannot decay modifier on crate after reload to prevent cases where the modifier fails to load
- Fixing up Item Static which had some things marked incorrectly as DEV
- Fixing up Item Static which had some things marked incorrectly as DEV again
- IRONCLAD: Added failsafe for loss of snap points
- Fixed bug where animation played when receiving a new modifier sometimes obstructed crosshair
- Fixing Caves On Green Quad and Updated Arctic Cave, Prometheus
- More visual updates on Prospector field guide UI
- Setting up Heatmaps for Olympus and Styx for the different fish spawn locations and creating spawn zones based on each heatmap
- Hooking up New Olympus & Styx Fish Spawning Heatmaps to their respective terrains
- Adding rockdog vomit audio, event and notify
- General clean up and polishing in Blue swamp, deep swamp underwater dressing in Green/Blue, DLC
- Aquariums now swap to use their dirty mesh when they are not connected to active power / water connections
- PRO_Story_5: Added audio-visual feedback quest step
- Adjustments to drop pod transport sonic boom audio and fixed rockdog NPC not having correct parent behavior for footsteps for new FS notify
- Fixing Caves On Green Quad, Prometheus
- Setting up Rhubarb, Kumara, Avocado & Strawberry datatables for items, growth states, rewards, so they can now be grown when aquired
- Adding rock dog vomit as a vocalisation event so its not interrupted by flinch sounds. Also lowering idle state vocals spawn rates
- Balance and spacializer updates to transport pods
- Enabled unlock all prospects cheat for PRO
- PRO_Story_5: Tweaked spawn locations, added obstacles
- General Landscape Polish & Clean Up, Fixed Caves in Swamp, Tundra, Arctic & Updated Cave Template on Blue/Green Quad, DLC Map
submitted by aaspider
to SurviveIcarus [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:15 _Triple_ [STORE] 900+ KNIVES/GLOVES/SKINS, 50.000$+ INVENTORY. M9 Fade, M4 Poseidon, Kara Gamma, BFK Freehand, BFK Bright Water, Spec Gloves Kimono, Nomad Fade, M9 Doppler, Skeleton, BFK B.Steel, AWP Fade, Stiletto Fade, S.Gloves Slingshot, BFK Ultra, Kara Damas, Bayo Lore, Bayo Gamma, Flip Fade & A Lot More
Everything in my inventory is up for trade. The most valuable items are listed here, the rest you can find in My Inventory
Feel free to Add Me or even better send a Trade Offer. Open for any suggestions: upgrades, downgrades / knives, gloves, skins / stickers, patterns, floats.
All Buyouts are listed in cash value.
★ Butterfly Knife Freehand FN #1, B/O: $1867
★ Butterfly Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $1098
★ Butterfly Knife Blue Steel BS, B/O: $907
★ Butterfly Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $789
★ Butterfly Knife Stained FT, B/O: $695 ⎯
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW #1, B/O: $888
★ Bayonet Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $727
★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $608
★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $521
★ Bayonet Rust Coat BS, B/O: $253
★ Bayonet Night FT, B/O: $251
★ StatTrak™ Bayonet Lore MW, B/O: $751 ⎯
★ Karambit Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $1343
★ Karambit Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $774
★ Karambit Rust Coat BS, B/O: $537
★ Karambit Boreal Forest FT, B/O: $488 ⎯
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1523
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1523
★ M9 Bayonet Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $1008
★ M9 Bayonet Blue Steel FT, B/O: $534
★ M9 Bayonet Rust Coat BS, B/O: $449 ⎯
★ Flip Knife Fade FN, B/O: $703
★ Flip Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) MW, B/O: $509
★ Flip Knife Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $406
★ Flip Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $228
★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $332 ⎯
★ Falchion Knife Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $292
★ Falchion Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $264
★ Falchion Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $258
★ Falchion Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $133 ⎯
★ Stiletto Knife Fade FN, B/O: $822
★ Stiletto Knife Slaughter FN, B/O: $569
★ Stiletto Knife Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $530
★ Stiletto Knife Crimson Web FT, B/O: $396
★ StatTrak™ Stiletto Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $172 ⎯
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Sapphire) MW #1, B/O: $830
★ Gut Knife Fade FN, B/O: $204
★ Gut Knife Tiger Tooth FN, B/O: $138
★ Gut Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $104
★ Gut Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $92
★ Gut Knife Urban Masked FT, B/O: $82
★ StatTrak™ Gut Knife Rust Coat BS, B/O: $93 ⎯
★ Shadow Daggers Fade FN, B/O: $258
★ Shadow Daggers Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $165
★ Shadow Daggers Blue Steel FT, B/O: $82
★ Shadow Daggers Bright Water FT, B/O: $82
★ Shadow Daggers Blue Steel WW, B/O: $80
★ Shadow Daggers Rust Coat BS, B/O: $74
★ StatTrak™ Shadow Daggers Marble Fade FN, B/O: $186 ⎯
★ Classic Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $311
★ StatTrak™ Classic Knife Stained BS, B/O: $163 ⎯
★ Talon Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $605
★ Talon Knife Scorched MW, B/O: $290 ⎯
★ Ursus Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $405
★ Ursus Knife Night Stripe MW, B/O: $162 ⎯
★ Paracord Knife Stained WW, B/O: $125
★ Paracord Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Paracord Knife Safari Mesh FT, B/O: $96 ⎯
★ Navaja Knife Safari Mesh FT, B/O: $71
★ Navaja Knife Scorched WW, B/O: $71 ⎯
★ Nomad Knife Fade FN, B/O: $1015
★ Skeleton Knife, B/O: $909
★ Bowie Knife Boreal Forest MW, B/O: $106
★ Survival Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Driver Gloves Crimson Weave FT, B/O: $335
★ Driver Gloves King Snake BS, B/O: $270
★ Driver Gloves Lunar Weave WW, B/O: $113
★ Driver Gloves Overtake WW, B/O: $88
★ Driver Gloves Overtake BS, B/O: $67 ⎯
★ Moto Gloves Transport MW, B/O: $171
★ Moto Gloves Polygon BS, B/O: $137
★ Moto Gloves Transport WW, B/O: $71
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $62 ⎯
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Kimono WW, B/O: $1027
★ Specialist Gloves Tiger Strike FT, B/O: $654
★ Specialist Gloves Mogul FT, B/O: $295
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander FT, B/O: $277
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Web FT, B/O: $275 ⎯
★ Sport Gloves Slingshot FT, B/O: $796
★ Sport Gloves Amphibious BS #2, B/O: $699
★ Sport Gloves Omega FT, B/O: $656 ⎯
★ Broken Fang Gloves Unhinged BS, B/O: $60
AK-47 Case Hardened BS, B/O: $130
AK-47 Bloodsport MW, B/O: $79
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Bloodsport FT, B/O: $70
AK-47 Neon Rider MW, B/O: $60 ⎯
AWP Fade FN, B/O: $864
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $84
AWP Containment Breach FT, B/O: $69
AWP Containment Breach FT, B/O: $69
AWP Wildfire FT, B/O: $59
AWP Chromatic Aberration FN, B/O: $59
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $65
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $65 ⎯
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $565
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $565
Desert Eagle Printstream FN, B/O: $155
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $58 ⎯
M4A1-S Icarus Fell FN, B/O: $414
M4A1-S Printstream MW, B/O: $204
M4A1-S Printstream MW, B/O: $204 ⎯
M4A4 Poseidon FN, B/O: $1402
M4A4 The Emperor FN, B/O: $152
M4A4 Asiimov WW, B/O: $97 ⎯
USP-S Kill Confirmed MW, B/O: $65
USP-S Printstream FT, B/O: $69
StatTrak™ USP-S Kill Confirmed FT, B/O: $123
StatTrak™ USP-S Neo-Noir FN, B/O: $106 ⎯
AUG Flame Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $218
P2000 Ocean Foam FN, B/O: $139
Souvenir SSG 08 Death Strike MW, B/O: $81
CZ75-Auto Emerald Quartz MW, B/O: $61 Knives - Bowie Knife, Butterfly Knife, Falchion Knife, Flip Knife, Gut Knife, Huntsman Knife, M9 Bayonet, Bayonet, Karambit, Shadow Daggers, Stiletto Knife, Ursus Knife, Navaja Knife, Talon Knife, Classic Knife, Paracord Knife, Survival Knife, Nomad Knife, Skeleton Knife, Patterns - Gamma Doppler, Doppler (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, Black Pearl, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald), Crimson Web, Lore, Fade, Ultraviolet, Night, Marble Fade (Fire & Ice, Fake FI), Case Hardened (Blue Gem), Autotronic, Slaughter, Black Laminate, Tiger Tooth, Boreal Forest, Scorched, Blue Steel, Vanilla, Damascus Steel, Forest DDPAT, Urban Masked, Freehand, Stained, Bright Water, Safari Mesh, Rust Coat, Gloves - Bloodhound Gloves (Charred, Snakebite, Guerrilla, Bronzed), Driver Gloves (Snow Leopard, King Snake, Crimson Weave, Imperial Plaid, Black Tie, Lunar Weave, Diamondback, Rezan the Red, Overtake, Queen Jaguar, Convoy, Racing Green), Hand Wraps (Cobalt Skulls, CAUTION!, Overprint, Slaughter, Leather, Giraffe, Badlands, Spruce DDPAT, Arboreal, Constrictor, Desert Shamagh, Duct Tape), Moto Gloves (Spearmint, POW!, Cool Mint, Smoke Out, Finish Line, Polygon, Blood Pressure, Turtle, Boom!, Eclipse, 3rd Commando Company, Transport), Specialist Gloves (Crimson Kimono, Tiger Strike, Emerald Web, Field Agent, Marble Fade, Fade, Foundation, Lt. Commander, Crimson Web, Mogul, Forest DDPAT, Buckshot), Sport Gloves (Pandora's Box, Superconductor, Hedge Maze, Vice, Amphibious, Slingshot, Omega, Arid, Big Game, Nocts, Scarlet Shamagh, Bronze Morph), Hydra Gloves (Case Hardened, Emerald, Rattler, Mangrove), Broken Fang Gloves (Jade, Yellow-banded, Unhinged, Needle Point), Pistols - P2000 (Ocean Foam, Fire Element, Amber Fade, Corticera, Chainmail, Imperial Dragon, Obsidian, Scorpion, Handgun, Acid Etched), USP-S (Printstream, Kill Confirmed, Whiteout, Road Rash, Owergrowth, The Traitor, Neo-Noir, Dark Water, Orion, Blueprint, Stainless, Caiman, Serum, Monster Mashup, Royal Blue, Ancient Visions, Cortex, Orange Anolis, Ticket To Hell, Black Lotus, Cyrex, Check Engine, Guardian, Purple DDPAT, Torque, Blood Tiger, Flashback, Business Class, Pathfinder, Para Green), Lead Conduit, Glock-18 (Fade, Candy Apple, Bullet Queen, Synth Leaf, Neo-Noir, Nuclear Garden, Dragon Tatto, Reactor, Pink DDPAT, Twilight Galaxy, Sand Dune, Groundwater, Blue Fissure, Snack Attack, Water Elemental, Brass, Wasteland Rebel, Vogue, Franklin, Royal Legion, Gamma Doppler, Weasel, Steel Disruption, Ironwork, Grinder, High Beam, Moonrise, Oxide Blaze, Bunsen Burner, Clear Polymer, Bunsen Burner, Night), P250 (Nuclear Threat, Modern Hunter, Splash, Whiteout, Vino Primo, Mehndi, Asiimov, Visions, Undertow, Cartel, See Ya Later, Gunsmoke, Splash, Digital Architect, Muertos, Red Rock, Bengal Tiger, Crimson Kimono, Wingshot, Metallic DDPAT, Hive, Dark Filigree, Mint Kimono), Five-Seven (Neon Kimono, Berries And Cherries, Fall Hazard, Crimson Blossom, Hyper Beast, Nitro, Fairy Tale, Case Hardened, Copper Galaxy, Angry Mob, Monkey Business, Fowl Play, Anodized Gunmetal, Hot Shot, Retrobution, Boost Protocol), CZ75-Auto (Chalice, Crimson Web, Emerald Quartz, The Fuschia is Now, Nitro, Xiangliu, Yellow Jacket, Victoria, Poison Dart, Syndicate, Eco, Hexane, Pole, Tigris), Tec-9 (Terrace, Nuclear Threat, Hades, Rust Leaf, Decimator, Blast From, Orange Murano, Toxic, Fuel Injector, Remote Control, Bamboo Forest, Isaac, Avalanche, Brother, Re-Entry, Blue Titanium, Bamboozle), R8 Revolver (Fade, Blaze, Crimson Web, Liama Cannon, Crazy 8, Reboot, Canal Spray, Night, Amber Fade), Desert Eagle (Blaze, Hand Cannon, Fennec Fox, Sunset Storm, Emerald Jörmungandr, Pilot, Hypnotic, Golden Koi, Printstream, Cobalt Disruption, Code Red, Ocean Drive, Midnight Storm, Kumicho Dragon, Crimson Web, Heirloom, Night Heist, Mecha Industries, Night, Conspiracy, Trigger Discipline, Naga, Directive, Light Rail), Dual Berettas (Flora Carnivora, Duelist, Cobra Strike, Black Limba, Emerald, Hemoglobin, Twin Turbo, Marina, Melondrama, Pyre, Retribution, Briar, Dezastre, Royal Consorts, Urban Shock, Dualing Dragons, Panther, Balance), Rifles - Galil (Aqua Terrace, Winter Forest, Chatterbox, Sugar Rush, Pheonix Blacklight, CAUTION!, Orange DDPAT, Cerberus, Dusk Ruins, Eco, Chromatic Aberration, Stone Cold, Tuxedo, Sandstorm, Shattered, Urban Rubble, Rocket Pop, Kami, Crimson Tsunami, Connexion), SCAR-20 (Brass, Cyrex, Palm, Splash Jam, Cardiac, Emerald, Crimson Web, Magna Carta, Stone Mosaico, Bloodsport, Enforcer), AWP (Gungnir, Dragon Lore, Prince, Medusa, Desert Hydra, Fade, Lightning Strike, Oni Taiji, Silk Tiger, Graphite, Chromatic Aberration, Asiimov, Snake Camo, Boom, Containment Breach, Wildfire, Redline, Electric Hive, Hyper Beast, Neo-Noir, Man-o'-war, Pink DDPAT, Corticera, Sun in Leo, Elite Build, Fever Dream, Atheris, Mortis, PAW, Exoskeleton, Worm God, POP AWP, Phobos, Acheron, Pit Viper, Capillary, Safari Mesh), AK-47 (Wild Lotus, Gold Arabesque, X-Ray, Fire Serpent, Hydroponic, Panthera Onca, Case Hardened, Vulcan, Jet Set, Fuel Injector, Bloodsport, Nightwish, First Class, Neon Rider, Asiimov, Red Laminate, Aquamarine Revenge, The Empress, Wasteland Rebel, Jaguar, Black Laminate, Leet Museo, Neon Revolution, Redline, Frontside Misty, Predator, Legion of Anubis, Point Disarray, Orbit Mk01, Blue Laminate, Green Laminate, Emerald Pinstripe, Cartel, Phantom Disruptor, Jungle Spray, Safety Net, Rat Rod, Baroque Purple, Slate, Elite Build, Uncharted, Safari Mesh), FAMAS (Sundown, Prime Conspiracy, Afterimage, Commemoration, Dark Water, Spitfire, Pulse, Eye of Athena, Meltdown, Rapid Eye Move, Roll Cage, Styx, Mecha Industrie, Djinn, ZX Spectron, Valence, Neural Net, Night Borre, Hexne), M4A4 (Howl, Poseidon, Asiimov, Daybreak, Hellfire, Zirka, Red DDPAT, Radiation Hazard, Modern Hunter, The Emperor, The Coalition, Bullet Rain, Cyber Security, X-Ray, Dark Blossom, Buzz Kill, In Living Color, Neo-Noir, Desolate Space, 龍王 (Dragon King), Royal Paladin, The Battlestar, Global Offensive, Tooth Fairy, Desert-Strike, Griffin, Evil Daimyo, Spider Lily, Converter), M4A1-S (Welcome to the Jungle, Imminent Danger, Knight, Hot Rod, Icarus Fell, Blue Phosphor, Printstream, Master Piece, Dark Water, Golden Coil, Bright Water, Player Two, Atomic Alloy, Guardian, Chantico's Fire, Hyper Beast, Mecha Industries, Cyrex, Control Panel, Moss Quartz, Nightmare, Decimator, Leaded Glass, Basilisk, Blood Tiger, Briefing, Night Terror, Nitro, VariCamo, Flashback), SG 553 (Hazard Pay, Bulldozer, Integrale, Dragon Tech, Ultraviolet, Colony IV, Hypnotic, Cyrex, Candy Apple, Barricade, Pulse), SSG 08 (Death Strike, Sea Calico, Blood in the Water, Orange Filigree, Dragonfire, Big Iron, Bloodshot, Detour, Turbo Peek, Red Stone), AUG (Akihabara Accept, Flame Jörmungandr, Hot Rod, Midnight Lily, Sand Storm, Carved Jade, Wings, Anodized Navy, Death by Puppy, Torque, Bengal Tiger, Chameleon, Fleet Flock, Random Access, Momentum, Syd Mead, Stymphalian, Arctic Wolf, Aristocrat, Navy Murano), G3SG1 (Chronos, Violet Murano, Flux, Demeter, Orange Kimono, The Executioner, Green Apple, Arctic Polar Camo, Contractor), SMGs - P90 (Astral Jörmungandr, Run and Hide, Emerald Dragon, Cold Blooded, Death by Kitty, Baroque Red, Vent Rush, Blind Spot, Asiimov, Trigon, Sunset Lily, Death Grip, Leather, Nostalgia, Fallout Warning, Tiger Pit, Schermatic, Virus, Shapewood, Glacier Mesh, Shallow Grave, Chopper, Desert Warfare), MAC-10 (Hot Snakes, Copper Borre, Red Filigree, Gold Brick, Graven, Case Hardened, Stalker, Amber Fade, Neon Rider, Tatter, Curse, Propaganda, Nuclear Garden, Disco Tech, Toybox, Heat, Indigo), UMP-45 (Fade, Blaze, Day Lily, Minotaur's Labyrinth, Crime Scene, Caramel, Bone Pile, Momentum, Primal Saber), MP7 (Teal Blossom, Fade, Nemesis, Whiteout, Asterion, Bloosport, Abyssal Apparition, Full Stop, Special Delivery, Neon Ply, Asterion, Ocean Foam, Powercore, Scorched, Impire), PP-Bizon (Modern Hunter, Rust Coat, Forest Leaves, Antique, High Roller, Blue Streak, Seabird, Judgement of Anubis, Bamboo Print, Embargo, Chemical Green, Coblat Halftone, Fuel Rod, Photic Zone, Irradiated Alert, Carbon Fiber), MP9 (Wild Lily, Pandora's Box, Stained Glass, Bulldozer, Dark Age, Hot Rod, Hypnotic, Hydra, Rose Iron, Music Box, Setting Sun, Food Chain, Airlock, Mount Fuji, Starlight Protector, Ruby Poison Dart, Deadly Poison), MP5-SD (Oxide Oasis, Phosphor, Nitro, Agent, Autumn Twilly), Shotguns, Machineguns - Sawed-Off (Kiss♥Love, First Class, Orange DDPAT, Rust Coat, The Kraken, Devourer, Mosaico, Wasteland Princess, Bamboo Shadow, Copper, Serenity, Limelight, Apocalypto), XM1014 (Frost Borre, Ancient Lore, Red Leather, Elegant Vines, Banana Leaf, Jungle, Urban Perforated, Grassland, Blaze Orange, Heaven Guard, VariCamo Blue, Entombed, XOXO, Seasons, Tranquility, Bone Machine, Incinegator, Teclu Burner, Black Tie, Zombie Offensive, Watchdog), Nova (Baroque Orange, Hyper Beast, Green Apple, Antique, Modern Hunter, Walnut, Forest Leaves, Graphite, Blaze Orange, Rising Skull, Tempest, Bloomstick, Interlock, Quick Sand, Moon in Libra, Clean Polymer, Red Quartz, Toy Soldier), MAG-7 (Cinqueda, Counter Terrace, Prism Terrace, Memento, Chainmail, Hazard, Justice, Bulldozer, Silver, Core Breach, Firestarter, Praetorian, Heat, Hard Water, Monster Call, BI83 Spectrum, SWAG-7), M249 (Humidor, Shipping Forecast, Blizzard Marbleized, Downtown, Jungle DDPAT, Nebula Crusader, Impact Drill, Emerald Poison Dart), Negev (Mjölnir, Anodized Navy, Palm, Power Loader, Bratatat, CaliCamo, Phoenix Stencil, Infrastructure, Boroque Sand), Wear - Factory New (FN), Minimal Wear (MW), Field-Tested (FT), Well-Worn (WW), Battle-Scarred (BS), Stickers Holo/Foil/Gold - Katowice 2014, Krakow 2017, Howling Dawn, Katowice 2015, Crown, London 2018, Cologne 2014, Boston 2018, Atlanta 2017, Cluj-Napoca 2015, DreamHack 2014, King on the Field, Harp of War, Winged Difuser, Cologne 2016, Cologne 2015, MLG Columbus 2016, Katowice 2019, Berlin 2019, RMR 2020, Stockholm 2021, Antwerp 2022, Swag Foil, Flammable foil, Others - Souvenirs, Agents, Pins, Passes, Gifts, Music Kits, Cases, Keys, Capsules, Packages, Patches
Some items on the list may no longer be available or are still locked, visit My Inventory for more details.
Send a Trade Offer for fastest response. I consider all offers.
Add me for discuss if there is a serious offer that needs to be discussed.
submitted by _Triple_
to Csgotrading [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:15 AutoModerator [Get] Clients & Community – Prominence Partnership Program
2023.03.24 04:13 AutoModerator [Get] Clients & Community – Prominence Partnership Program
2023.03.24 04:11 Voltes-Drifter-2187 My second idea for a Gundam show - Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls (Part 2)
1) AUBREY ZULEGER (ズレガー オーブリー) ♀ - Age: 17. Height: 5'. Hair: Black. Eyes: Dark Hazel. Pilot of the RX-2000-A Valkyrie Yulong: the Pink Gundam of Spectrum. Born out of a high school fling as the middle of three sisters, Aubrey has gone through life with few if any people to turn to. Due to incidents and demonstrations of her Newtype abilities coming out when she is placed in situations of stress, her own birth father sees her as a curse. Used as the scapegoat for her mother, sisters and step-father; Aubrey made few friends going through public secondary high school. Abused much of her life, Aubrey sees in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force a ticket to either a better life or a glorious death that will end her pain. When she is caught in the Imperium attack on her moon of Titan, Aubrey escapes in a Gundam which takes her on an adventure of self-discovery and building a better family.
2) ERICA AZRAEL (アズラーイール エリカ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Dark Ginger. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-X Helios: the Orange Gundam of Space. Erica is a Newtype who has served in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force with distinction from when she enlisted at the age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of Solar Wing alongside Sierra Chay, Erica may seem rowdy and loud in fighting the CDEF battles - even being a hard-partying and drinking lady eager to score with the male and female species alike. But underneath that exterior is a warm and caring woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Upon seeing what should be one of her own Gundams piloted by Aubrey, she seeks to draft the latter and get her the help she truly needs.
3) GABRIELA TULPER (トゥルパー ガブリエラ) ♀ - Age: 18. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-1 Mercury: the Blue Gundam of Water. Gabriela is a rich noble of the Mercury colony of Narada that saw her home destroyed when the Imperium launched an attack on Narada. She joined the Solar Wing of CDEF in their liberation of Narada to help free her home world from the Imperium. She admires Erica and quickly develops a muted dislike of Aubrey due to their like minds and Aubrey's self-destructive outlook. Her dislike eventually turns to full-blown jealousy as she challenges Aubrey to a duel. Eventually, she realizes that Aubrey could be her best comrade but she'll will make constant attempts to win both Erica and Sierra's favor every so often. Gabriela often makes great efforts to appear smarter whilst closing herself off from others out of fear of rejection, but wishes she could be a good doctor.
4) MIO NGUYEN (グエン 澪) ♂ - Age: 13. Height: 4'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-B D'Artagnan Wukong: the Ruby Gundam of Anima. Like the young Sun Wukong as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Mio is headstrong/impulsive, agile to an insane degree, and has a penchant for not respecting authority figures who have not earned a right to wield such authority in his eyes. And like D'Artagnan in The Three Musketeers
; Mio is also very romantic, not very smart in terms of the literary-minded, and eagerly jumps into all manner of danger to help those truly in need. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and capable woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Mio soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world fighting against Callisto forces. Hailing from the wrecked Neo Gascony colony on Ceres, he is the first boy Aubrey takes under her wing to gain her first apprentice.
5) IRIS MOREAU (モロー アイリス) ♀ - Age: 27. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-2 Venus: the Yellow Gundam of Light. Back in her civilian life, she tries to do the best she can to help friends in need, but sometimes a disaster gear kicks in way too early. Iris is also infamous for using mixed-up proverbs and officially refers to herself as "Goddess of Love," a title which she uses to try to solve others' love woes. However; she is loyal and caring to a fault for as a fellow Newtype, she wears her heart on her sleeve and sees Aubrey for what she is and can be - a true friend. She's the joker of Solar Wing out of and sometimes in combat. She may take her duties seriously, but for the rest of the time, Iris prefers to spend her time goofing off, cracking jokes, pulling pranks, seeking thrills and just living life up. But if the chips are down, Iris is ruthless when protecting Aubrey from all bullies and the Imperium.
6) KAI PARRISH (パリッシュ 海) ♀ - Age: 19. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-3 Terra: the Brown Gundam of Earth. Honest and truthful in showing potential as a leader, Kai was brought up in Midwestern America on the Cherokee reservations by her parents who were equally as doting and permissive as they were firm and involved when they needed to be, so Kai can be powerful in battle and is ever courageous. Many might take her her not being a completely idealized feminine heroine as denial of someone's wish fulfillment and invite scorn, but Kai is out to show them wrong with skill in piloting the Terra Gundam as third-in-command of Solar Wing. Kai is the individualist Newtype and freedom-loving - one who cares about getting time over to do the things she wants to do. But she still gets along very well with all of Solar Wing, and she will always play her part well when it really matters.
7) SIERRA CHAY (シェイ シエラ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Violet. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-XI Luna: the White Gundam of Electricity. Sierra is also a top Newtype in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force all with distinction from when she enlisted at the tender age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of the Solar Wing alongside Erica Azrael, Sierra may seem dispassionate and or quiet in her preferred duties - even being more comfortable with home front activities and the day-to-day administration. But underneath her icy exterior is a fierce and driven woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Unlike Erica who sees a great potential for Aubrey in flying a Gundam, Sierra sees Aubrey's self-destructive nature as the liability it is.
8) FLASH VAN WARREN (ヴァンウォーレン フラッシュ) ♂ - Age: 14. Height: 4'9.5". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-E Athos Tripitaka: the Amber Gundam of Soul. Like the young Tripitaka as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Flash is rather reserved and devoted to not sullying himself with physical relationships, more of their long-range tactician, and has a knack for getting himself into trouble which the others have to bail him out of. And like Athos in The Three Musketeers
; Flash is also protective of children, not very emotive and taciturn in handling his fellow pilgrims, and more melancholy than others in trying to come to terms with the loss of his family and some friends to the Imperium. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and driven woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Flash soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world in fleeing Vestia's Neo Perth.
9) MIYOSHI KUGA (久我 三好) ♀ - Age: 26. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Violet. Pilot of the RX-2000-4 Mars: the Red Gundam of Fire. Miyoshi has a bit of a bad temper, but she is a true friend to all on the inside once you get to know her better. Before joining CDEF, she had her job as a shrine maiden at the local Shinto Temple in Neo Osaka around Mars where she lived and may sometime go back to visit, and that is where she learned to channel herself and her Newtype abilities into the psychic world and the psychic into her fire. For all of their fights every so often as friends do, Miyoshi would actually prefer her friends and potential suitors to be more vulnerable as well as open about their emotions - as such, Kai and Aubrey are the golden standard by which she measures any potential new acquaintances. As a top member of Solar Wing and finding her connection to the Mars Gundam, Miyoshi is out to find her way.
10) NADIRA MULLER (ミュラー ナディラ) ♀ - Age: 20. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-5 Jupiter: the Green Gundam of Forest. Being the resident tough girl of Solar Wing who hails from the Neo Zanzibar colony on Ganymede, many people feared her, but Nadira doesn't feel alone, as her squadron mates are always there, even when she is in a bad mood. She also practices judo and karate to keep up her fitness levels as well as serve as therapist for the others. Despite her tomboyish exterior, Nadira is a sweet person who enjoys cooking, gardening, flower arranging and handicrafts; and she dreams of getting married and owning a combined floral bakery shop. Her green thumb and Newtype abilities of hers make her perfect to pilot the Jupiter Gundam. Whenever Aubrey is getting involved with the Solar Wing, Nadira's motherly side comes out as the two become rather protective of each other.
11) SAMARA FORESTER (フォレスター サマラ) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-6 Saturn: the Purple Gundam of Shadow. Showing attitude and a thirst for battle, there are signs not all is right with her and she might be developing some form of Newtype PTSD. She has been consumed by battle ever since her brothers and sisters were seriously injured in the attacks on the Neo Burlington colony of Enceladus, constantly pushing things well beyond her physical limits and has a tendency to lose self-control when the battle goes against Solar Wing. The Saturn Gundam must have reached out to her via her vast Newtype abilities to give her an outlet to express herself. But when Aubrey is involved in the affairs of Solar Wing, Samara gets the mirror reflection of herself and she sees that what Aubrey and she have in common could get them both killed - and fear it boiling over into war.
12) VINCE COLEMAN (コールマン ヴィンス) ♂ - Age: 16. Height: 5'1.5". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-C Porthos Wujing: the Emerald Gundam of Gravity. Like the tall Sha Wujing as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Vince is powerful and yet loyal to all his friends while even having a penchant for light humor to make situations bearable, a friend to all children, and is more of a father to everyone around them than their own dads. And just as with Porthos in The Three Musketeers
; Vince is also the ever rollicking, romantic life of the party. Even as a strong African-American young man, he is the rare manic pixie dream guy of being a Newtype who is a "gentle guy" to Aubrey's "broken babe". Some are resigned to or refuse the call to adventure, but the hometown boy of Neo Harlem, Pallas is one who actively sought out the call in hopes of finding friends who share in his passions.
13) TANYA KRIKALEV (クリカレフ ターニャ) ♀ - Age: 24. Height: 5'8". Hair: Gainsboro. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-7 Uranus: the Black Gundam of Sky. When the Imperium struck against Neo Leningrad on Oberon, Tanya was separated from both her parents but maintains hope that they are still alive on Oberon and someday they'll be reunited. Because of her lack of contact with the rest of the Wing, she is only really close to Erica and Sierra although her compassionate and submissive personality means she's kind and accepting of everybody in or affiliated with Solar Wing. Her dreams of the sky and ability to read the cosmic winds makes her the prime candidate for the Newtype pilot of the Uranus Gundam. Whenever Tanya finds Aubrey getting involved with Solar Wing and bringing Pilgrim Squadron with her, she finds a crush for her in Flash as well as the chance to be the big sister Aubrey never had growing up.
14) LILLIAN ROBLEDO (ロブレド リリアン) ♀ - Age: 21. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Red. Pilot of the RX-2000-8 Neptune: the Silver Gundam of Ocean. Hailing from the Earth colony of Neo Santiago on Triton, Lillian's family are miners who make a living converting the frozen icy surface of the moon into water and ammonia. Curious as to where the water is supposed to go, Lillian finds herself drawn to the seas and able to manipulate water around her with a set of Newtype abilities she is discovering for herself. This makes her the prime candidate for piloting the Neptune Gundam for Solar Wing. Unlike Tanya who is shyer and conventionally more feminine than her; the more tomboyish Lillian can be full of energy, jumps around a lot, and speaks in a sing-songy voice. Eager to show off and enjoy the finer things life has to offer, Lillian sees her own sister in Aubrey and strives to thaw a frozen heart with some patience.
15) REEMA AL-YASIN (ヤッセン リマ) ♀ - Age: 22. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-9 Pluto: the Gold Gundam of Time. The Neo Riyadh colony on Charon is one of the first targets of the Imperium of Callisto's operations - especially for raw materials to be used in building their war machine to secure supremacy in the Solar System. Reema is now an orphan due to the Imperium crashing the Kerberos VII colony into Charon, and barely escaped with her life due to manifesting Newtype abilities of shifting herself and others both forward and backward in time. Found and chosen by the Pluto Gundam, Reema has a grudge against the primarily Aryan (tall, slender, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde) members of all the Imperium - especially Maxx Zaldivar. Being rehabilitated alongside Aubrey into Solar Wing is no small feat, but Reema finds a support network in them as she discovers her own person.
16) ULF SOLBERG (ソルベルグ ウルフ) ♂ - Age: 15. Height: 4'11.5". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-D Arimos Bajie: the Sapphire Gundam of Illusion. Like the younger Zhu Bajie as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Ulf is smart and something of a warrior poet while even having a penchant for rather vulgar humor to make their situations bearable, and tries to be a hit with the ladies while treating them with respect. And as with Arimos in The Three Musketeers
; Ulf is also the dependable one for common sense as well as coming up with inventions alongside his crush Gabriela. Even as the intelligent Scandinavian young man he is, Ulf at first is reluctant to be paired with Pilgrim Squadron. But after a strike by the Imperium forces against his colony Neo Stockholm on Juno, he has little elsewhere to go for support. Freed from obligations, Ulf commits to being the best brother for Aubrey. MECHA/ARSENAL
1) RX-2000 VALKYRIE GUNDAM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 21.7 meters. Fighting Weight: 32.2 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 3500 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 22K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Valkyrie Gundams are made to last while also serving as the expression of Newtypes in CDEF. Each colored Gundam represents a very specific element or power that a space body is emblematic of. En route to a CDEF dedication ceremony on Titan, their CDEF carrier is attacked and the pink Valkyrie Yulong Gundam falls into the possession of Aubrey Zuleger. She fights off an Imperium attack and escapes in the Gundam looking for sanctuary. All sixteen of the Gundams are the heroes of this Solar War.
2) CVABB-79 OLYMPUS
- Height: 200 meters. Length: 600 meters. Beam: 400 meters. Total Wingspan: 200 meters. Fighting Weight: 47000 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Fusion Reactor. Top Speed: 25000 kilometers an hour. Propulsion: 13x Thermonuclear Rocket Jet Engines. Class: Pantheon
-class Assault Carrier Battleship. Weapon(s): 5x 3-barrel Primary Shock Cannons, 2x twin Mega Particle Cannons, 8x 4-tube Fore Missile Launchers, 1x 4-tube Aft Missile Launcher, 22x twin Anti-Aircraft Guns. Designed and built by Tomino Aeronautics Engineering for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the United Solar Vessel (USV) Olympus
serves as home for both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron in all their tours of duty across the Solar System. Able to house multiple Core Fighters and Mobile Weapons, the Olympus is always a welcome sight and a defender of all that our heroes are fighting to save.
3) RX-1991 CORSAIR GUNCANNON-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.75 meters. Fighting Weight: 60.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1400 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 20K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 240mm Cannons, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Corsair Guncannons are meant to be a middle-range support mobile suit to complement both the RX-2000 Valkyrie Gundams and the RX-1961 Taurus Guntanks in their ground operations. Serving mainly as CDEF's primary artillery unit, the Corsair's design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than a Gundam, a Guncannon is still useful with its pair of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces.
4) SF-XV CORE BLOCK FIGHTER - Height: 3.38 Meters. Length: 8.75 Meters. Wingspan: 7.25 Meters. Weight: 9 metric tons. Power Plant: Nuclear Fusion Generator. Speed: 6K kilometers per hour (in space)/4K kilometers per hour (in planetary atmospheres). Weapon(s): 4x 25mm Vulcan Guns and 2x 4-shot Anti-Ship Missile Launchers. Designed and mass-produced by one United Solar Alliance specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Core Block Fighter makes up the spear of CDEF's aerospace superiority forces. Originally seen in development as a cockpit capsule that also served as an escape mechanism, United Solar Alliance sought to capitalize on the further development of Yatate Enterprises' mobile suits by creating a Core Block System that turns the fighter into an augmented core and cockpit for mobile weapons such as the RGM-1976 Spartan, RX-1982 Taurus and RX-1991 Corsair.
5) RGM-1976 SPARTAN GM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.5 Meters. Fighting Weight: 50.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 1300 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 60mm Vulcan Gun, 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and soon mass-produced by Yatate Enterprises specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Spartan GM is the most common form of mobile suit used by CDEF rank and file. Its standard frame is readily adaptable to every manner of modification into mission-specific Spartan models, and holds a fairly high level of mobility, for the time, both on Earth and in space. Many Spartans are used as trainer crafts for Mobile Suit pilots, which make it easier for non-Newtype CDEF officers to join the fray. But their lighter titanium armor is less durable than the Gundams.
6) RX-1961 TAURUS GUNTANK-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 15.3 Meters. Fighting Weight: 68 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 900 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 120mm Low-Recoil Cannons and 2x 4-tube 40mm Arm Missile Launchers. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Taurus Guntanks possess the torso and arms of a mobile suit, but use caterpillar treads for their legs. Serving as CDEF's ground superiority units, the Taurus' design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than other mobile suits, a Guntank is still useful with its array of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces. Many are designed around a crew complement of a primary drivepilot and gunner.
7) CMS-07 SOMU-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.45 Meters. Fighting Weight: 67.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1100 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 4K Meters. Weapon(s): 1x Shield, 1x 105mm Callisto Machine Gun, 1x Callisto Hyper Bazooka and 1x Heat Sword. The mainstay of the Imperium of Callisto; the Somu-type Mobile Suit is faster, more durable and versatile than a great many of its forbears in CDEF in spite of their vast numbers contributing to their disposable nature. Many high-ranking commanders in Callisto forces use custom-painted and custom-armed variants as an expression of storied victories over many adversaries like Maxx Zaldivar's Crimson Serpent. Curiously, Aubrey's secret Newtype benefactor pilots his own modified Somu with its Beam Sword in a striking color scheme that allows for infiltration of Callisto ranks and sabotage. PRIMARY ANTAGONISTS - IMPERIUM OF CALLISTO (カリストの帝国)
1) IMPERATOR PIETRO VON VIDMAR (皇帝 ピエトロ フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 35. Total Height: 6'3.5". Hair: Silver. Eyes: Blue. In short and at most charitable, Pietro is best described as ambitious, underhanded, overconfident, and a feared motivator. As the essential leader of Callisto, Pietro belittles the dwindling power of his siblings and continuously schemes to turn the Solar War into a total war. He and his siblings Elise and Tobias are constantly at odds with each other as the three possess similar political goals but different methods with some of the rank and file pushing to fall behind Maxx Zaldivar. Over the course of the War as both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron inflict devastating losses on Callisto forces, Pietro expects he will be betrayed and schemes to find the Newtype Gundam pilot Aubrey Zuleger so his forces break her. Even so, he'll have to get past Zaldivar's own obsession with the CDEF's rising star.
2) MAXX ZALDIVAR (ザルディバー マックス) ♂ - Age: 21. Height: 5'10". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Crimson Serpent". Maxx is always seen dressed in his red Callisto uniform and mostly wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to conceal his real identity. Maxx's personality is a mix of passion, charisma, pride, vengefulness and charm. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is charisma, which makes him a genuine leader. Maxx’s skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command, while instilling fear in his opponents. A rival for dominant characteristic is Maxx's tendency to hold deep grudges - such as towards Callisto's Imperator Von Vidmar for the slaughter of his family and friends, as well as both Tobias and Aubrey Zuleger for their defeats of him in Mobile Suit combat throughout the ongoing War.
3) ELISE VON VIDMAR (エリーゼ フォン ヴィドマー) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Red. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Verde Eagle". Elise is seen dressed in a green Callisto uniform and also wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show her identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Elise had both political and military ambitions at a young age and will try to establish military and political channels both on her own and with her brother Tobias in order to compete with their elder brother Pietro over who should have the right to rule the Solar System if Callisto is victorious. Using Mobile Suits and Newtypes to her advantage as Maxx suggests, Elise is playing her elder brother into a trap for him to fail and her to become the new Imperator. That is not to say she lacks traits that aren't admirable. She's been known to be heartfelt and honest with troops she will lead.
4) ILHAN ILSUNG (イルハン イルソン) ♂ - Age: 35. Height: 6'2". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Commanding Officer of the Callisto Imperium's Flagship Mobile Suit Carrier Babylon
, Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Silver Bullet". Ilhan is sometimes seen dressed in a yellow Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Having seen the Von Vidmar patriarchy's cruelty firsthand in the assassination of Callisto Zaldivar, Ilhan and his wife Xenia Sutherland smuggled young Maxx to freedom and trained him in piloting Mobile Suits while giving him a good education so he could avenge his family against Imperator Pietro. An experienced agent and officer, Ilhan never has a foul mood towards any of the men serving under him so long as a code of ethics he instills is followed. He only fights so Callisto colonies can live in freedom.
5) TOBIAS VON VIDMAR (トビアス フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 21. Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Azure Ghost". Tobias is sometimes seen outfitted in his blue Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Among one of the more moral and nobler members of the Callisto Imperium, Tobias is shrewd enough to ally with his sister Elise and Maxx Zaldivar against their brother Pietro. On the other hand, he is young and very beautiful in a feminine way which makes him both the envy and goal of every female officer in the Callisto Imperial Military. He is one of the few who shows equal respect to each of his officers be they normal or Newtype. Very few in the Imperium know that Tobias is in fact the mysterious benefactor who has been watching out for Aubrey since they were little kids. SERIES EPISODE PROPOSAL
- Initial Series Order - 129 Half-Hour Episodes, 1 Quintuple-Length Movie
- $5 Million/¥6 Million per Half-Hour = $670 Million/¥81.5 Billion for Total Series
- Episode 1 - Callisto Imperium Invades Titan
- Episode 2 - Aubrey Escapes Her Family
- Episode 3 - Aubrey Discovers Valkyrie Yulong
- Episode 4 - Aubrey Fights Off Callisto
- Episode 5 - New Aoteroa Colony Evacuated
- Episode 6 - Launch of the Olympus
- Episode 7 - Welcome to Solar Wing
- Episode 8 - The Pilgrim Quest Begins
- Episode 9 - Neo Gascony Colony Attacked
- Episode 10 - Mio Rescues D'Artagnan Wukong
- Episode 11 - Hypotheses on the Newtypes
- Episode 12 - Neo Harlem Colony Falls
- Episode 13 - Callisto Officially Declares War
- Episode 14 - Tension Among Vidmar Patriarchy
- Episode 15 - Vince Finds Porthos Wujing
- Episode 16 - Aubrey's Troubling Tragic Past
- Episode 17 - Neo Stockholm Colony Battle
- Episode 18 - Arimos Bajie Chooses Ulf
- Episode 19 - Solar Wing Training Day
- Episode 20 - Neo Perth Colony Siege
- Episode 21 - Flash Joins Athos Tripitaka
- Episode 22 - Pilgrim Squadron United
- Episode 23 - Voyaging Onward to Mars
- Episode 24 - Aubrey's Secret Benefactor Mystery
- Episode 25 - Neo Osaka Colony Arrival
- Episode 26 - Enter Ace Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 1 - The Battle of Mars
- Episode 2 - Sanctuary at Kuga Shrine
- Episode 3 - Departure for the Earth
- Episode 4 - Fire Aboard the Olympus
- Episode 5 - Trial by Reentry Fire
- Episode 6 - Heroes' CDEF Headquarters Arrival
- Episode 7 - Counseling for Aubrey and Samara
- Episode 8 - Beach Vacation for the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Kai's Tribal Home Reservation
- Episode 10 - Plot to Crash Neo Boston
- Episode 11 - Battle in Neo Boston Orbit
- Episode 12 - Newtypes Securing the Earth
- Episode 13 - Journeying Onward to Venus
- Episode 14 - CDEF Neo Cannes Arrival
- Episode 15 - Venus Fuel Mine Unionization
- Episode 16 - The Callisto Union Infiltration
- Episode 17 - Spirited Defense of Venus
- Episode 18 - Day in the Life aboard Olympus
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Training
- Episode 20 - Leaving for Mercury Outpost
- Episode 21 - Aubrey and Gabriela's Gundam Duel
- Episode 22 - Ruins of Narada Colony
- Episode 23 - Gabriela's Family Reunion
- Episode 24 - Aubrey and Zaldivar's First Duel
- Episode 25 - The Inner Planets Secured
- Episode 26 - The Outer Campaign Commences
- Episode 1 - CDEF's New Arsenal Preview
- Episode 2 - Olympus' Lunar Orbit Parking
- Episode 3 - The Tranquility Colony Mall
- Episode 4 - Investigating the Zulegers' Past
- Episode 5 - Tobias Undercover at the Orphanage
- Episode 6 - Olympus Departing Lunar Orbit
- Episode 7 - Mobile Suit Upgrade Testing
- Episode 8 - Erica and Sierra's Night Out
- Episode 9 - Health of the Newtypes
- Episode 10 - Theme Park Colony Outing
- Episode 11 - Amazing Asteroids Park Attacked
- Episode 12 - Pilgrims Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 13 - Callisto Army Group Therapy
- Episode 14 - Great Escape from Callisto
- Episode 15 - Trauma of the Pilgrims
- Episode 16 - Nadira's Secret Therapy Garden
- Episode 17 - Vince and Nadira Wedding Disguise
- Episode 18 - The Battle of Europa
- Episode 19 - CDEF Traitor for Glory
- Episode 20 - Callisto Traitor for Love
- Episode 21 - The Zulegers' Cruelty Exposed
- Episode 22 - Ilhan Ilsung's Final Battle
- Episode 23 - Funeral for Ilhan Ilsung
- Episode 24 - The Callisto Triumvirate Unites
- Episode 25 - Olympus Launching to Saturn
- Episode 26 - Aubrey in Depression Coma
- Episode 1 - Pilgrims Launch Without Aubrey
- Episode 2 - Callisto Ambush at Saturn
- Episode 3 - Zaldivar a Prisoner of War
- Episode 4 - Escape of Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 5 - Aubrey Pursues Callisto to Titan
- Episode 6 - Neo Aoteroa School Reunion
- Episode 7 - Zuleger and Forester Estates' Ruins
- Episode 8 - Aubrey Meets Mysterious Benefactor
- Episode 9 - Tobias Von Vidmar's History
- Episode 10 - Voyage Onward to Uranus
- Episode 11 - Krikalev Family Album Musing
- Episode 12 - The Temple of Oberon
- Episode 13 - Guntank Patrol in Neo Leningrad
- Episode 14 - A Deserter from Callisto
- Episode 15 - The Newtype Concentration Camp
- Episode 16 - Taking Off for Neptune
- Episode 17 - Swimming in Zero Gravity
- Episode 18 - Discovery in the Collector
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Ultimate Betrayal
- Episode 20 - An Alliance of Necessity
- Episode 21 - Olympus Runs Silent Lurking
- Episode 22 - Sinking the Imperator's Flagship
- Episode 23 - Imperium Civil War Begins
- Episode 24 - The Quest for Pluto
- Episode 25 - Reema's Toxic Grudge
- Episode 26 - A Night in Solitary
FINALE MOVIE (Sixteen Strode Into Glory)
- Episode 1 - Callisto Base on Pluto
- Episode 2 - Mio and Lillian's Date
- Episode 3 - Treating Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 4 - Gabriela and Ulf Romance
- Episode 5 - The Outer Campaign Endgame
- Episode 6 - Survivors of New Riyadh
- Episode 7 - Renegade CDEF Admiral's Rampage
- Episode 8 - Séance of the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Flash and Iris' Movie Night
- Episode 10 - Gundam Pilots Training Unite
- Episode 11 - Mass Produced Automated Somus
- Episode 12 - Sweeping the Floating Mines
- Episode 13 - The Siege of Kerberos
- Episode 14 - Callisto Outer Base Falls
- Episode 15 - Imperator Pietro Begins Escape
- Episode 16 - Olympus' Pursuit to Earth
- Episode 17 - Detecting the Remaining Blockade
- Episode 18 - Callisto Asteroid Fleet Strikes
- Episode 19 - Evacuation of the Olympus
- Episode 20 - Destruction of the Olympus
- Episode 21 - Long Road to Earth
- Episode 22 - Pietro Marches Upon CDEF
- Episode 23 - Battle Aboard Galileo VII
- Episode 24 - Death of Zaldivar and Pietro
- Episode 25 - CDEF Newtypes' Final Victory
Little do Pilgrim Squadron, Solar Wing or the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force know that Pietro Von Vidmar survived the assassination attempt against him. Pietro finds his mighty Imperium of Callisto falling due to Newtypes and ordinary humans finally combining into an alliance to destroy his pure Universe. Pilgrim Squadron and Solar Wing fly into battle one more time alongside Tobias and Elise to stop Pietro from crashing the new Neo Shinjuku colony into Earth. This main story is both book-ended and interrupted by a future plot which involves Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron's members and their families catching back up on the old days with an older Aubrey, her children and grandchildren. The older Aubrey is lucky to be by her friends' sides again ever since Tobias died in the last battle. Now, Aubrey too has to set her final affairs in order having risen above her abusive childhood to gain a happier life. MERCHANDISING AND PROMOTION
- Bandai snap-build model kits of mecha and space warships as depicted in series
- Hasbro-licensed series-accurate Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls toys, action figures of main characters and mecha to fit figure
- Collector’s figures of each character (anatomically correct) with interchangeable outfits, hand items and posable joints
- Licensed video game adaptation for all major consoles and personal computers with Bandai Namco and Koei Tecmo
- Licensed cosplay costumes of characters and mecha tailor-made and fitted by Cosplay House
- Collector’s Coffee Mugs/Tea Cups, Stationery, Apparel, Posters, Lobby Cards and Black & White/Color Photo Sheets
- In conjunction with Japanese and English dubs on TV, streaming Crunchyroll and Netflix, DVD and Blu-Ray, members of the Gundam fan club can enter for chances to win a retro-style VHS videocassette box set of the entire series of Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls.
- A marketing campaign will proceed with trailers and spots for cinema, internet, radio, and television.
submitted by Voltes-Drifter-2187
to Gundam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:10 Kel-B-Shobra need help reinstalling an os (2012 imac)
Been trying to fix a 2012 imac that wont boot correctly.
The original issue was it would boot about 50% of the time and take absolutely forever, like 2 hours at some points, so using target disk mode and a macbook i was able to get the data off of it. My next goal was to reinstall mac os, and after following a tutorial on reinstalling mac os i found it couldn't contact a server and find the correct files or something? I connected it with ethernet and still same thing. So i looked further in the tutorial and saw a "if that diddnt work do this" part so i began following a tutorial on erasing the disk with disk utility, and it was going fine, easing a volume that was linked to another one and it got stuck. i left it for about 6 hours with no progress, the computer was just getting hot and even tho i did have a dual fan setup with a variable speed controller aimed at it , i still felt uncomfortable with leaving it on while i was sleeping, so i turned the computer off.
Now the computer will not get into any sort of mode, recovery , target disk , normal login screen (which is kinda expected) nothing. It will still yry to load recovery but no dice. i have yet to try internet recovery but i suspect the same stuff cause it wouldn't get the os ehen i tried before and when just launching the computer without touching anything it loads for maybe 2 seconds flashes the screen black and either gives me the list saying "your mac had a problem" or the no sign. 🚫 This. I understand the files on the drive probably got messed up, causing the os to be unable to launch.
To clarify I don't care about any of the files on the computer, I already have what i need, i just want to fix it somehow. So.. where should i start? Any help is appreciated
submitted by Kel-B-Shobra
to mac [link] [comments]