Home depot sierra lakes
A. Hole found! (Coburg)
2023.03.24 08:01 ProblemKit A. Hole found! (Coburg)
2023.03.24 07:58 Rylanpien I catch the moment a fluorescent light burns out but that also means I have to run to home Depot since my fixture can't run 1 tube, there has to be 2
2023.03.24 07:23 GroundbreakingChip46 Journal Part2: Something Was In My Locker Today.
Here’s the first part in case you missed it: https://www.reddit.com/yandere/comments/11zcy7o/journal_part1_someone_broke_into_our_house_today/
October 10th, 2014: It’s been two days since someone broke into our house. After checking every nook and cranny in my room, I can say for sure that nothing was taken. Still, I thought that was a sign the week was going to be rough, but after today it’s looking up.
It started like every other day. I got up, put on my clothes, and went downstairs to eat. When I walked into the dining room, I saw my dad hunched over at the table and noticed there were a few more gray hairs today. He was pushing glasses up to his eyes, sipping coffee out of a mug, and reading something on a laptop. His morning routine.
I leaned over his shoulder, “Doing some research, old man?”
“I’m a journalist, Sam. I’m always doing research,” he sighed.
“What are looking up now?”
My dad leaned back and shooed me away.
“I’ll tell you, but go and grab your plate. I don’t want you to be late for school.”
I nodded and turned to leave. My dad put a hand on my shoulder before I took a step.
“Get my plate too. I’m going to be here for a while.” He leaned over his laptop and started where he left off.
“Okay, Dad,” I chuckled.
My plate was on the kitchen counter, next to the stove. My mom left me a fruit smile gummy next to the plate. No note that said “I love you,” or “have a good day,” just a smiley face gummy. I love her, but that woman is too goofy for me sometimes. Anyways, I got me and dads plates and sat down at the table.
“I see you’re changing your brown hair color, can’t say gray looks much better,” I teased.
“Just you wait, one day you’re going to be in my shoes. Then I’ll be the one laughing.”
“I’ll just shave my head and then you’ll never see a strand of gray.”
My dad laughed a little bit, “That’ll be the day!”
We sat there and ate for a while. Mom made bacon and eggs. She hasn’t been able to eat with us since her schedule changed. I kind of miss seeing her in the morning. It always helped me mentally prepare for school. I looked up and saw my dad munching on bacon as he looked at his laptop. He had tired eyes. The kind you get after receiving bad news. I figured whatever they had him researching must have been messed up, even for him. He’s been a journalist for over a decade. He started working at a local paper, small time stuff. Now, he’s a freelance journalist with a lot of connections. One thing you learn in the making of news is that the grotesque catches people’s eyes. That’s the kind of stuff he looked for when he was worming his way up in the journalism world. Doing that exposes you to a lot of things, you grow numb overtime, but there were a few things that would always rattle dad. I guess you just can’t grow a tolerance to everything.
“So what are you doing?” I said as I dug into my eggs.
My dad took a sip from his mug and set back down. He tapped the bridge of his glasses. I always assumed he did this because he’d still be trying to piece the story together by the time I asked him.
“The Goodwill press asked me to do a job for them. A family has asked them to write an article about their son. He passed away a few years ago in 2008.” I looked up from my plate, “How’d he die?”
“He was murdered. The worst case this town ever had. They found him on the side of a backroad, west of here. His body was mutilated, unrecognizable.”
Dad took off his glasses and pressed his temple.
“Poor boy was only eight years old. Would have been fourteen now. Your age.”
“What was his name?” I asked.
“Thatcher? There’s someone named Kyle Thatcher that goes to our school. I think he’s a sophomore.”
I took a bite out of some bacon, “Who killed him?”
My dad shrugged, “Who knows? They never found enough substantial evidence to even place a suspect. It’s a cold case now. We may never know. I don’t want to even imagine how his parents must feel.”
He tapped the table and pointed at my plate, “Finish your food and get out of here. It’s almost time for you to leave.”
Nothing much happened in school, not until the end. Fourth period ended and I was going to my locker. Unfortunately, and this was the downer of the day, I saw Derek. The big oaf locked eyes with me and I knew I was fucked. Derek got taller this year, bigger too. Even being far away didn’t stop him from towering over me. He still had the same stupid, curly, haircut and so many freckles. He stood on the opposite end of the hall, the side I had to get to. As soon as he saw me, Derek walked in my direction. I want to say that I didn’t get scared. That I stood in place and eyed him down, but I didn’t. My heart sank and I went to the left side of the hallway. Lockers lined the walls. I looked at the locker numbers, hoping that Derek would just leave me alone. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I held my chest. My asthma can get triggered by stress and fear so it was instinct. We were about to pass one another and I thought he was going to let me be. Then he lunged at me and slammed his fist against the locker, the boom from its impact echoed through the halls. I jumped. He grabbed my collar, not letting me have the time to react, and pulled me right in his face. He stared at me, his eyes always looked bloodshot. My chest felt tight and I couldn’t get enough air in. First there was a wheeze and then I started to cough. It was only then he let me go, with a shit-eating grin. He pushed me against the locker and walked away. He loved making me have an asthma attack, although this wasn’t his favorite way. No, he only does that when he has a bad day. I suppose today must have been a good one.
I walked to my locker, coughing. It felt like a cloud was filling my lungs. I didn’t want to run and make it worse, but now I needed to get to my locker because my inhaler was in there. When I got there I twisted and turned the dial lock. It seems dumb to put an inhaler inside a locked container, but guess what happens if I don’t? Derek or his friends steal it. Either by taking it when I’m not looking or by just shoving their hands in my pockets. I’ve learned to not do anything about it. I used to when he first started bullying me, but he would just get suspended and come back super pissed. He and his friends would jump me. After that happened for the third time, I got the gist. The teachers wouldn’t help. I've tried to get used to it, but I can't. I let it happen or run if I can, but I want it to stop so much. Although, I know I could never make it stop. When I opened my locker, I cursed at myself and this day. It was another reminder of how I was Derek’s bitch. I pulled the door open and got my inhaler. I breathed in its air and while I waited for myself to calm down, I saw something. Inside my locker was a heart. Not a literal heart, but a piece of paper cut into the shape of one. Nothing was written on it and I didn’t find anything else inside. I turned the paper over and saw whoever made it glued glitter and plastic jewels to the other side. It wasn’t put on haphazardly either. It was packed together until it was like a broken mirror, sparkling in the fluorescent light.
“Who did this?” I said to myself as I moved the paper and watched it sparkle.
At first I thought it could’ve been Derek or his friends, but I never open my locker when I even think they could be around. I always make sure the hallway is empty. Sure, they could have picked the lock, but in all of the years of harassment, never once did they mess with my locker. I don’t think they know what my locker number is. Whatever they would steal from me was on my person or near my vicinity. They wanted to see my face while they fucked with me, messing with my locker wouldn’t accomplish that. Then I wondered if a teacher or one of my classmates put it in my locker. Maybe they saw how I was being treated and were trying to show some support. It’s probably far from that, but whoever put this here was at least trying to give me a positive gesture.
“Maybe it was a girl”—I smiled and put the paper in my pocket— “as if.”
On the walk home, I would take out the heart and look at it. It helped relieve the stress whenever I thought of Derek. Even now it helps. While I lay on my bed, I can’t help but take it out and admire it. It doesn’t beat having an actual friend, but it’s nice to have someone who is friendly with me. I wonder if they’ll put more in. Should I respond? I think that if they do, I’ll say thank you. I’ll write again if anything interesting happens or if I get more of those hearts.
(Hey, this is Thomas Sealock. I’m just here to say thank you for reading. I also ask for any criticism to be left in the comments. I appreciate any feedback on my story; good or bad. It took a while to write this one. I don’t know why because it was just two and a half pages long. Fun fact, I changed the date on the last post because October 10th is on a Friday and so I put it as the 8th so this post could be the 10th and I just realized I could have just put this post on the 13th and it would’ve been fine. I didn’t need to change the date on the last one. Oh my god…. Fuck it. I’m keeping the change out of spite! I’ll continue to try and make new posts that update the story on a daily basis. I have finals in May and I don’t know how long this will take to complete so I 'll see. Well, I’ll either change my post schedule (I guess that’s what we’ll call it “post schedule”) because of school or if I find that trying to make a new post everyday hurts the overall quality of the story and I need to take more time to plan out the next couple of posts. Thank you for reading this and have a good day.)
submitted by GroundbreakingChip46
to yandere [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 07:20 iChaseClouds No wonder she was sad smiling
2023.03.24 06:50 tonnie_taller Texas police arrest 18-year-old suspect after meth, heroin, and fentanyl found in home with newborn baby
submitted by tonnie_taller
to Tonnie_Taller [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:44 EstablishmentDry1786 Charca Verde: A Natural Oasis in the Heart of the Dominican Republic
| || | submitted by EstablishmentDry1786 to u/EstablishmentDry1786 [link] [comments]
Located in the eastern district of the Dominican Republic, Charca Verde is a stunning natural oasis that has turned into a popular destination for vacationers and locals alike. Known for its crystal-clear waters, rich vegetation, and peaceful atmosphere, Charca Verde is a high priority attraction for anyone who loves nature.
The name Charca Verde translates to "green lake" in English, and the name is merited. The actual lake is a stunning shade of green, thanks to the high concentration of minerals and algae in the water. The lake is taken care of by a progression of underground springs, which help to keep the water new and clean.
Surrounding the lake is a thick woodland, which is home to a wide variety of plant and animal life. Guests can climb through the timberland, taking in the sights and hints of the natural climate. The woodland is home to various bird species, including parrots, woodpeckers, and hummingbirds, as well as monkeys, iguanas, and other reptiles.
One of the main attractions of Charca Verde is the swimming. The water is cool and refreshing, and guests can swim, swim, or just relax in the shade of the trees. There are also several small waterfalls in the area, which add to the natural beauty of the lake.
For the individuals who like to stay dry, there are a lot of other activities to appreciate at Charca Verde. Guests can take an excursion lunch and partake in a meal in the shade of the trees, or basically sit and watch the untamed life. There are also several hiking trails in the area, which offer breathtaking perspectives on the surrounding landscape. Check over here charca verde
In addition to its natural beauty, Charca Verde is also an important ecological site. The lake and surrounding timberland are home to various endangered species, including the Hispaniolan solenodon and the Hispaniolan hutia. The area is also an important nesting site for several types of sea turtles.
Charca Verde is a genuinely special place, and certainly worth a visit for anyone loves nature and wants to encounter the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a first-time guest, Charca Verde is a destination that you won't want to miss.
2023.03.24 05:41 AWD980007 📸 A late night shot of this beauty from Home Depot 🌸
2023.03.24 05:29 prestige_park_grove1 Prestige Serenity Shores – Prime Residential Area
Prestige Serenity Shores
Apartments are the latest development by the renowned real estate developer, Prestige Group. They are located in Whitefield, a prime residential area of Bangalore. The project is located near several educational institutions, hospitals, and shopping malls. It is also easy to access the rest of the city thanks to the well-developed roads which connect it to the rest of the city.
Prestige Serenity Shores Apartments is located in Whitefield, which is one of the prime real estate destinations in Bangalore. It is well-connected to the rest of the city through various flyovers and roads. It is also near numerous hospitals, shopping malls, and other social infrastructure projects.
The development is surrounded by scenic nature parks and terraced waterfalls, which offer breathtaking views of the surrounding environment. It also features a swimming pool, gym, clubhouse, and other amenities for residents to enjoy.
Prestige Serenity Shores Apartments in Whitefield is a new-age residential enclave that aims to provide its residents with the best living experience possible. The premise is inclusive of well-constructed and spacious one, two, and three BHK apartments that are crafted to meet the needs of fastidious home buyers.
Prestige Serenity Shores Apartments have a wide variety of premium amenities to offer its residents. These amenities make life easier and more enjoyable for the residents of the project. They also allow the residents to socialize with others in the community.
The property is located near several schools and hospitals, which makes it easy for residents to access these resources. It is also close to popular shopping malls and entertainment areas. Moreover, the property is also near major tech parks that employ many people. This makes it an excellent investment for those who want to live in an upscale residential area without having to travel far from home.
In Whitefield, Bangalore, Prestige Serenity Shores is a large luxury development by the Prestige Group. It includes 3,697 apartments and villas. The premise overlooks Varthur Lake, which provides a picturesque view of the water.
Prestige Serenity Shores Apartments is an upcoming residential development by Prestige Group in Whitefield, East Bangalore. It features 1, 2, and 3 BHK apartments that are suited for families. These apartments are available in sizes ranging from 905 to 2882 square feet. They are surrounded by lush greenery and offer remarkable amenities.
In addition, the project is located next to many famous schools, hospitals, shopping destinations, and tech parks. This makes it a great choice for home buyers. The Prestige Group has a reputation as a company that delivers quality work on time and within budget. Each one of their projects is a tribute to innovation and excellence.
Prestige Serenity Shores Apartments are a residential development by the leading real estate developer, Prestige Group. They have been successfully developing a wide range of residential and commercial properties across the country.
The project has apartments that are available in different sizes and types. They are located in Whitefield, Bangalore and they have all the latest amenities. Whitefield is a well-developed area that offers excellent social infrastructure. It is home to a large number of hospitals and educational institutions.
Whitefield is an ideal choice for people looking for a new home that is close to workstations. It is also a great location for those who are looking to invest in an apartment. This is because the city is growing and there are many jobs in the area.
submitted by prestige_park_grove1
to u/prestige_park_grove1 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:27 Rainbow6SiegeCreator What If Legends and Canon Merged? Part 6: A United Front
Months after the founding of the Rebellion, Leia had a chance to lead the liberation of Lothal. She then came up with a plan to bring down the Imperial presence in one fell swoop.
Leia: Thanks to Ezra and the Ghost Crew, we have the perfect strategy to remove the Empire. When my ship lands, Kanan will disguise himself as a stormtrooper tasked with guarding me and…
While the plan was being discussed, Ahsoka received a transmission from one of her most trusted agents.
Ahsoka: What is it, Kallus?
Kallus: Thrawn is cracking down on sabotage. The new commander has a brutal way to keep citizens in line and has tanks roaming the wide streets. If I'm found out, he'll execute me.
Ahsoka: Thank you for the information. If you see a trooper and a scout or cadet, they are our agents. Intercept them if they finish their recon.
Kallus: Even though they won't trust me.
Ahsoka: Yes. Make sure that the Empire is held back while we complete our mission.
Kallus: I'll do my best, Fulcrum.
When Kanan arrived with Princess Leia, The Empire had escorted them both to the main base with Ezra posing as a scout trooper needing to test out some patrol bikes. When Ezra was watching the workers, he saw them get lined up by Thrawn and forced one of them to "inspect" their work. As the factory worker was pushing the bike to its limits, the bike exploded and the worker that was thrown off died on impact. Thrawn expected every detail of these bikes to be checked and double checked before sending them to the field. Kanan was then told by Leia to make sure the troops prepared a secure location in the city for her to reside. Kanan then continued to patrol around looking for more men to adhere to their guest's demands. Ezra then moved to the training ground before contacting Kanan about receiving the codes to remove the ship clamps.
Ezra: Spectre-1, I'm at the speeder garage making my way to your location. We need the Princess to make a distraction.
Kanan: I'll contact her and let her know that a rebel force is heading her way.
Kanan then switched channels to create a diversion that Leia will put the Empire on high alert for a supposed rebel attack.
Kanan: Princess, we have a situation. Rebels are coming in through the outskirts and sneaking through the slums. We need to move you to a secondary location.
Leia: Copy that, Spectre-1.
She then feigned fear when she ran to the nearest Imperial officer and told him about the Rebel attack.
Officer: Lock this location down after we evacuate and relocate to the secondary residence!
Stormtrooper 1: Yes sir! This way, Princess.
As Ezra blended in with the biker patrol group, he then made his way to the facility where Kallus oversaw the troop deployments. Kanan made his way with a squad of "stormtroopers" and reported the attack to the nearest officer when Agent Kallus stumbled upon the "frightened" trooper commander.
Kallus: What's the situation here?
Kanan: As I was telling the officer, a rebel attack is happening and they are sneaking through the slums.
Just as Kanan finishes his report, Ezra comes speeding towards the vehicle depot with Zeb in the Phantom chasing him down and seemingly shooting at him. When he got past the AT-DPs, the Phantom pulled out and Ezra ran to Kallus trying to report his view on the attack.
Ezra: Sir! Sir! The Rebels! They… they have air support and wiped out my entire squadron. I managed to escape and need-
Kallus: Calm down, Trooper. Both of you come with me. The rest of you, hold this depot.
Rex, Mech, Massiff Squadron: Yes, Sir!!!
When Kallus, Ezra, and Kanan were alone in a turbolift, Kallus revealed that he was Ahsoka's Fulcrum agent on the planet and was updated on everything they needed.
Back with the Ghost crew, an old friend of Ezra's parents, a former mayor of his hometown, snuck the rebels in through the sewer. Hera, Sabine, Ahsoka, and Zeb, as well as Chopper were brought to the surface and they saw a huge plethora of Imperial vehicles patrolling the wide streets from AT-DP walkers, TX-225 armored tanks, AT-AT walkers, and TX-130 fighter tanks.
When X1 oversaw the patrols, He began sensing that some of the troopers weren't who they said they were. He then found a group of Stormtroopers guarding the depot when it was predominantly abandoned due to all hands being needed to protect the rest of the base.
X1: What is your purpose here, trooper?
Mech: We're under orders to protect the depot in case the rebels try to destroy any means of patrolling the city or intercepting them.
X1: This depot isn't a target for these rebels. Who gave you these orders?
Rex: That would be Agent Kallus, Sir.
X1: Let me through. I have important information that Kallus needs to know so he can capture these rebels alive.
Howzer: Kallus ordered us that no one, not even other Imperials, enter the main offices due to the rebels possibly using disguises.
Back with the Ghost crew, Kanan and Ezra took the working Speeder and got it to the Ghost and went back to get the clones at the vehicle depot. X1 activated his lightsaber and threatened to cut down the next trooper that defied him. As X1 entered the turbolift, he saw a barely conscious Kallus on the ground with broken transparisteel panels.
X1: Agent? Agent! What happened here?
Kallus: The rebels broke in and I was thrown through these panels and-
X1: Listen, if the rebels have access to any information on any drives they may have taken, you will be replaced indefinitely.
Kallus: I can spy on their communications through one of the radios I confiscated and keep in a safe location.
X1: Outside of Imperial jurisdiction? What are you planning exactly, Kallus?
Kallus: If I can get to the comm channel through said device, I can affirm whether or not they have any stolen information.
X1: Alright. I'll put together an escort-
Kallus: No! I need to do this alone.
X1: Given your rank, you need one.
Kallus: Since we didn't expect their attack, they won't expect an Imperial Agent spying on them from outside the city.
X1: Fine. Get there and report your findings.
Kallus: Yes, commander.
X1 then hailed Grand Admiral Thrawn who was near the governor's building aware of the attack.
X1: Grand Admiral, I have troubling news.
Thrawn: I am aware of the rebel attack, Commander. Is it about Kallus?
X1: Yes, Sir. I have reason to believe that he is the mole for these rebels, and that a Jedi is part of the rebel assault.
Thrawn: Thank you for confirming our suspicions, Commander. I will handle Kallus myself. You take on the Jedi, and let the rest of the troops round up the rest of them.
When the rebels made it to the surface, Hera radioed to Chopper to fly the Ghost to pick up Kanan, Ezra, and the clones. What stopped the duo of Jedi was a cold presence exiting the offices with a lightsaber drawn.
Ezra: Is he-
Kanan: With as cold as we are feeling, I don't think so.
X1: Killing the Grand Inquisitor, bold move. Putting a target on your back, however; very, very stupid of you.
Kanan: If you think we should fear you, you've got another thing coming.
Ezra: Do you even know how to use a lightsaber? Looks to me like you're only playing Jedi.
X1: Allow me to show you, boy.
As the pair went against the JT clone, X1 delivered a flurry against both opponents using Form 1 with ferocious swing to Ezra's blade opening the boy up to a knee in the stomach and a clash with Kanan. This ended with X1 pushing his saber aside and headbutting Kanan to disorient him. X1 then tried to deliver a killing blow to Ezra but Kanan blocked it. Ezra tried getting up, but X1 used a massive Force push into the ground making the three of them bounce. Ezra was winded but quickly recovered and began an offensive flurry of his own with Kanan attempting to attack his sides. After X1 opened Ezra up he landed a kick to his gut which sent him flying until he was gripped with the Force and thrown behind X1. As X1 was about to cut Ezra in two, Kanan slashed at X1's right leg and brought him to a kneel, but X1 used his signature tactic of feigning defeat until Kanan got close enough to strike, then X1 turned on his downed leg and slashed Kanan's eyes, blinding him almost permanently. Ezra got up and used whatever saber attacks he could to break the Imperial officer. X1 dodged every single swing and dismantled the boy at every turn with a kick to the gut, a punch to the left shoulder, and a backhanded fist across the same cheek. Ezra then in his exhaustion landed a couple blows against X1's chest before getting thrown out of the Vehicle depot, Imperial disguise in shatters.
After the Ghost landed, Zeb hurried and grabbed Ezra, but Ezra was trying to lift Kanan and bring him in, but Hera took off on Kanan's orders to leave him. X1 had Kanan restrained and brought to the prison complex in the city. Ezra and the Ghost then had to make it to the landing pad where Leia’s ship was and release the clamps, When the clones got off, they pretended that they were holding off rebels when a TX-225 rolled to their position. An Imperial gunship had escorted Princess Leia to the ship and Leia had the information she needed sent by chopper into another code cylinder that she swiped from the officer she groveled to for help. Back where Kallus found the comm he had in Ezra's home, he began coordinating the rebels escape from the city and let them know about a starfighter program and contingencies for if Lothal wasn’t kept in line. Just as Kallus was about to explain the final contingency plan, Thrawn had shown up in an Imperial troop transport and went up to the single room building alone.
Thrawn: The Commander and I were right to be suspicious of you.
Kallus: You were killing workers needlessly! This is perpetuating the rebel attacks, not stopping them!
Thrawn: Perhaps you've forgotten that the Empire rules through fear, and which side you align with.
As the two engaged in hand-to-hand combat, Thrawn got the upper hand by landing a decisive blow to Kallus's right temple and landing a kick to Kallus's gut causing the traitorous agent to fall, only to be caught by X1 with a captured Kanan Jarrus in tow.
Back with the Alliance, they reported that they got the Intel, and that Kanan got captured. This prompted another strike on Lothal, but the target based on the intel given by Kallus meant that they were going to infiltrate the TIE Defender program.
Meanwhile, Thrawn had begun further reinforcing the Empire’s presence in the area. X1 then started getting a strange feeling that something was off in the Force.
Thrawn: Something the matter, Commander?
X1: Yes, Sir. Just got a migraine. A very troublesome migraine at that.
Thrawn: Don’t play it off as something minor, Commander. I know you have the abilities of Lord Vader. What was it you saw?
X1: THere’s a temple and other artifacts a few miles from there. A… a mural of sorts is inscribed there… AAAAAHH!
Thrawn: Lieutenant, get the Commander to the Medical Bay and contact Lord Vader. WE’ve found something that the Emperor may find Interesting.
Officer: Yes, Grand Admiral.
Back with Lord Vader, he was on Kamino tending to his secret project; cloning Starkiller. For months he had been attempting to find the perfect clone, but when it came to the final test, all of them had failed. He periodically checked on his clones to see how long they would survive isolation.
During one mission to Cato Neomoidia, which hadn't seen activity in decades, General Rahm Kota, Chirrut Îmwe, and a squad of rebels were sent to bring down the Imperial moffs, and gain Neomoidian support for the war effort. Bail Organa knew that he had a few operations going simultaneously and knew he only needed to call of Kenobi or Yoda in case of emergencies. Juno Eclipse was in command after Kota left for the mission, and she hoped that the mission was to be short.
Back on Atollon, Wolffe had pulled Mech aside and gave him a new long term assignment.
Wolffe: Mech! Can I see you for a moment?
Mech: Yes Sir! What do you need?
Wolffe: We have an AT-TE from the last War that would be beneficial to the defense of the rebel base on Yavin. Since you have the most training on piloting Walkers, we need you there to help train the rebels in case they overtake one of the Imperial's.
Mech: Yes, Sir! Right away, Sir! Men, I need a hand getting this AT-TE loaded…
As Wolffe ordered pilots to make a trip to Yavin 4, Many assets were being allocated to rescuing Kanan and liberating Lothal from Imperial rule. As Ezra regaled about who he and Kanan fought, a certain squad became interested in the mission.
Ezra: He was dressed like an Imperial Officer, but he wielded a blue lightsaber. He wasn’t a Jedi, or an Inquisitor. He was something else.
X2: Commander Bridger, did he look anything like me?
Ezra: Now that I examined your face, yeah, he did.
X2: You just met my twin brother, X1. HE and I served together in the Clone Wars from the Invasion of Tatooine to the Battle of Cato Neimoidia. What happened after Cato Neimoidia, I wholeheartedly regret until defecting before the Empire attacked Dantooine.
X2 looked shaken, pale, and began to sweat over all the Jedi he killed, and rewound all the way back to Ferroda. Ezra and the rest of the Alliance were shocked about X2’s actions in the Empire, but Rex, Howzer, 78s, Ramm, and Vice remembered that day, the Jedi they fought alongside, and the brother they lost, Solar.
On Kamino, Vader had began a holocommunication to Crosshair about his next mission.
Crosshair: Yes, Lord Vader?
Vader: Report your progress for your mission on Ferrix.
Crosshair: A fugitive who is known by a recently deceased woman has escaped the system, but the ISB have a couple of tails on him throughout the galaxy.
Vader: Where are these tails following him to?
Crosshair: From what I overheard, he was headed to Jedha to meet with a rebel cell there.
Vader: Good. there is an Imperial Garrison that will hunt him down and hand them over to the ISB. Report to Kamino for your next mission.
Crosshair: Yes, my lord.
When Crosshair landed near Vader’s TIE Advanced X1 fighter, he exited and walked to meet the taller figure and kneeled in subservience and respect.
Vader: Rise. Your new orders are to go to dantooine, and place a beacon near where the rebels hold their prisoners. You may recognize the location. If any important Imperials are imprisoned there, activate the beacon, and a rescue team will be there to extract them, compile the list as the beacon is active.
Crosshair: What of the rebel presence there? If they are taken out, many would surely notice. If I use my signature reflecting pucks, some are going to recognize my work and hunt me down.
Vader: The clones will not be stationed on Dantooine. It has been a long time since they even saw you. You have the element of surprise on your side. Bury the beacon deep so that nothing can detect it.
Crosshair: I will leave at once, my lord.
Vader then saw the second of his most trusted agents leave for a mission as he returned to finding the right clone.
With the Alliance, Ezra then began to take a command role due to his knowledge of the planet and wanting to rescue Kanan. Ahsoka was the only other Jedi to lead an attack. He then explained his plan with a mix of real tactics he picked up from the last excursion and throughout his time with the Ghost Crew.
Ezra: Here's the plan: Now that we know that The Empire has tanks and walkers patrolling the larger areas, we're gonna need all the heavy firepower on the ground to take them out or use them against the other tanks and walkers. I'll lead a squad to rescue Kanan in the prison complex, Ahsoka, you lead the primary attack near the Governor's building. Thrawn should be there.
Hera: I know you want to save Kanan and drive Thrawn away, but there are times where we have to make a choice.
Ezra: We've pulled simultaneous attacks ever since we joined the Alliance. This is pretty much SOP at this point.
Sabine: We also have to take down the TIE Defender project. If we let them go, they will decimate our assault on the ground and any air support we try to bring in.
X2: If you need a good squad of pilots and soldiers, we can go with you, Sabine and pilot some of the Defenders. This could even teach us how they work.
Sabine: Alright, that part's covered.
Ahsoka: What about the rescue effort?
Wolffe: I'll help on the ground. I have to find some excuse to show these troops that I still got it.
Ezra: Alright, Wolffe, you, Rex, and Gregor will help lead the rescue on the ground. I'll sneak in using our old friend, and Hera, you join Sabine for the TIE Defender raid. Ahsoka, you go with the clones.
Hera: Where will you be?
Zeb: Alright, Someone's gonna have to look after this kid. I'll go with you and get you to the prison on the far side.
Ezra: Sounds fine to me. Everyone knows their places?
Sabine, Ahsoka, Rex, X2, and Hera affirm their parts of the plan and begin loading up into the Ghost, Republic shuttle, and X-wings.
Meanwhile with the Empire on Lothal, X1 is in the middle of torturing Kanan with 2 sapphire blades when a trooper gave him orders from the Emperor himself.
Stormtrooper: Sir, The Emperor wishes to make contact with you.
X1: Have someone take over his torture with a strong mind while I'm with the Emperor.
Stormtrooper: Yes, Sir.
When X1 made it to his war room, he activated the holocommunicator display and bowed to the projection of Palpatine.
X1: My Emperor, it's an honor to receive communications from you.
Emperor: Rise, Commander. I have been told that you found something that warranted my attention.
X1: Yes, my Emperor. There is a temple here, miles from the city with two symbols at the entrance to it.
Emperor: Has this been recorded in Imperial documents?
X1: No, my Emperor.
Emperor: Then how do you know?
X1: The method I had attained this knowledge from is, I had a piercing headache and suddenly, I saw it.
Emperor: You saw the temple without going near it?
X1: In short, yes, my Emperor.
Emperor: [Thinking] This could only mean… [Exit thought] How long has Vader been training you?
X1: Almost a year, my Emperor.
Emperor: Your newfound abilities have revealed a Jedi secret. I still have use for you, Commander. Lord Vader will continue to train you, and you will capture the jedi and force them to open it. During all of these events, you will only be an assassin, not his apprentice.
When X1 brought Kanan to the hidden temple, Vader's castle aide, Venee, arrived as a scholar of the Force, who also allocated Imperial resources to another location on Lothal which was more powerful than the temple, unbeknownst to the commander.
X1: Who might you be?
Venee: I've seen you tour and train at the castle from time to time. You were just too focused on training to notice me. No need to worry, Commander. Your secret with Lord Vader is safe with me and his castle walls.
X1: Thank you.
When the rebels launched their multi-pronged attack on the Empire, Ahsoka and the clones patrolled the city quarter for any heavy Imperial reinforcements, Sabine and X2 led grey Squadron to covertly recon and destroy the TIE Defender program, Ezra and Zeb went to scout out the prison before Ahsoka and the clones rendevouzed with them after eliminating the Imperial presence in the city and slums. FIxer, Boss, Wolffe, and Gregor joined Rex on the ground and each clone had an old PLX rocket launcher to take down the walkers and tanks. Ezra and Zeb made short work of the small Imperial patrols around the prison, but X1 had a plan of his own.
X1: What can you tell me about this temple that was in my visions?
Venee: The Temple has two sets of symbols each in their own circles, but it requires both a master and apprentice to open.
X1: I beat back a younger boy who was fighting alongside the Jedi I captured weeks ago. No doubt he’ll try to rescue his master.
Venee: Then you have your apprentice to open the temple. I will be at the mural if you need further guidance.
X1 then returned to his post in the prison, and received an communication from Admiral Thrawn.
Thrawn: Commander, We have tracked the rebels’ flight activity and tracked them to the Atollon system. We are going to send an Imperial garrison there if the Rebels escape. What is your status?
X1: Grand Admiral, We found the artifacts that the Emperor is looking for. Vader’s aide is at one of them and I am going to transport the Jedi prisoners to the temple.
Thrawn: You expect to take another Jedi captive, Commander? It must be a powerful artifact in the temple.
X1: Yes, Grand Admiral. The temple requires both a master and an apprentice to open it. These jedi will be the keys.
Thrawn: Quite a find and quite a puzzle to solve. The Jedi are a lot more protective of their secrets than we thought.
When Ezra and Zeb made it into the prison, he gave Chopper orders to fly overhead and do a recon flight for any incoming Imperial air support. When Ezra found Kanan in his cell, Zeb got a hold of him and attempted to escape, but X1 threw the Lasat against the wall with Kanan knocked out and Ezra to fight the brutal Imperial commander. After Ahsoka left the main square and the surrounding areas with vehicles behind repair, Ahsoka activated her blades and joined Ezra in his duel wil the Imperial commander. X1 had a chill run up his spine as he activated his sapphire blade and blocked strikes from both Jedi but after a large force repulse, Ahsoka and Ezra were thrown back and the clones and Stormtroopers fought over Kanan. Ezra ordered Zeb to retreat and fight back to the Ghost, and when Zeb exited the prison, Chopper used the Phantom to pick him up and get Zeb to the pilot seat of the Ghost.
Meanwhile with Sabine, Hera, and Grey Squadron, X2 took two of his men and sent the rest in the air awaiting a signal for support. Sabine disguised herself as an Imperial Ace and learned how to fly the hexa-winged craft. Hera did the best she could, slicing into a stowed fighter, giving the Empire a diversion. One of the other pilots in the program was a young Wedge Antilles who had doubts about the Empire, but knew he had to stay below the Empire's radar. X2 and his squadmates had to disguise themselves as stormtroopers, despite the discomfort of the armor plating.
X2: Greys 5, 2, and 4, commence flyover.
Greys: On our way, Commander.
Hera: I sliced into a stowed Defender, Spectre-5, are you in the air?
Sabine had to switch channels temporarily since she was also communicating with the controllers on the ground.
Controller: Cadet, Cadet! What's wrong?
Sabine: Nothing, Ground Control. I'm alright. Had to find the right channel, and accidentally hit something on my helmet.
Controller: We just saw rebel fighters fly overhead! Take them down!
Sabine: Yes, Sir!
Back with Hera, the Twi’lek finally got a stowed ship in the air and she ordered X2 and the squad on the ground to fire on her as she was taking off to give Sabine two "problems" to worry about.
Officer: What happened, trooper?!
Grey 3: A rebel stole one of the fighters! We tried to stop them but they took off!
Grey 6: We have to warn the test flight.
Officer: Alright, you three. Come with me!
X2: Yes, sir!
As the officer and 3 "stormtroopers" made it to the testing ground, Sabine had to shoot down 3 X-wings and another TIE Defender to sell the deception. Hera then ordered everyone in the air to stall their engines for a brief moment and begin the assault.
Officer: She got them!
Ground Control: Go investigate the crash sites and kill any survivors!
Grey 6: Yes, Sir!
Just as the order was given, Sabine and Hera destroyed the stowed fighters in the hangar and the X-wings destroyed the landing platforms. As the fighters made their getaway, the "stormtroopers" feigned being killed and when the Officer's made their way away from the destroyed test field, X2 and the others made their escape.
Before the test flight team evacuated the area, the ground control hit a control that deactivated the engines and made the fighters crash land inbthe hills below. Among the pursuing Imperial forces was the pilot Wedge who had a decision to make. Something that he remembered Sabine saying before her flight stuck with him and what he had been thinking to himself ever since he got to the Academy. He then stole the officer's pistol and killed the other Imperials. After Hera got the tactical computer off of her ship, the Imperial transport that Wedge rode in was being used by the rebels and defector to head over to the prison.
Back with Venee at the Mural, he began organizing patrols around it in case the temple was opened and other forces were about to converge. X1 had captured both Ezra and Kanan, and Ahsoka and the Clones evacuated the Ghost. Hera tried to get a hold of Ezra, but had no response.
Hera: Spectre-6? Spectre-6, do you copy?! Blast it! Wedge, regroup with the rest of our group. Chopper, Bring the Phantom in case we need an extraction!
Chopper boarded the phantom and sped his way to his mistress's location and what awaited her were two death troopers and the familiar Chiss who had taken over her family home.
Hera: Not this slimo again.
Thrawn: Syndulla. Pleasure to see you again. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
Hera remembered the psychological torture she endured at his hands on her home planet and knew she had to prove she was not the scared child she was.
Back at the Temple, X1 threw both Kanan and Ezra to the temple entrance and ordered them to open it.
X1: Don't even think of standing up before that temple is opened. The first to refuse, the other loses their head!
Kanan and Ezra remained calm and did their best to open the temple, but Ezra's anger kept making the temple close again. X1 had both of their lightsabers in his hands and was about to slice them both until Ahsoka blasted X1 with a Force push. As the two clashed, Kanan and Ezra made their escape, but X1 pursued them in Imperial transport gunships and Kanan was knocked off due to a blast on the rear passenger wing into the power station. Kanan made sure to grab the sabers before escaping and hid amongst the generators.
X1: How noble of your friends to save you both, but you and I both know that the galaxy is better off without the Jedi. No wonder you had to hide who you were for so many years.
When Kanan hid behind one stack of generators, X1 had his blade to light the way until Kanan heard a voice or two that was familiar. The other two jedi that had been blinded by the dark side communed with Kanan from Cato Neimoidia Jedha guiding his actions as the two blind masters meditated. The duel was going smoothly for Kanan until X1 began planting explosives around the generators in an effort to kill the Jedi. As Kanan landed a kick to X1's chest, making him lose balance as the two dueled on top of the power generators. X1 had used his lightsaber to assist in climbing back up, but Kanan held back the explosions and X1 used the Force to jump away from the station and evacuate the erupting power station.
When Ezra, Wedge, and Sabine broke Hera free, Ezra and Hera boarded the stolen gunship and made their way to Kanan. As the blind Jedi teacher stood on top of the generator, holding back the flames and energy, the voices told him to surrender to the Force and much to the dismay of the Ghost crew, just as Kanan's eyes were allowed to see his friends, and his love for the last time, he refocused all the energy that he had keeping both the flames and his friends at bay, he moved his friends and love to safety as he let the flames and energy engulf him as his essence became one with the Force.
Ezra: No! I had so many questions! Who will continue my training now?!
Sabine: He was the best of all of us! Why did the Empire have to take him?
Hera couldn't make out any words other than a sob because the last time she was close with Kanan, she allowed herself to be physically vulnerable, and it was the only time she would get to feel that way with him.
Back with the Empire, X1 reported that the Jedi died in the blast. Venee was about to protest that it was a bad move, but then remembered that only one was needed to interact with the mural.
X1: Admiral, The jedi is dead. We can't open the temple anymore.
Thrawn: How unfortunate. We might as well destroy it then.
Venee: Admiral, Commander, may I interrupt?
Thrawn: Proceed, Aide.
Venee: The temple may be closed off, but the mural is not, but only requires one jedi to interact with it.
Thrawn: If we can manage to reclaim one Jedi, we can see what the mural can do.
X1: I will make sure that task becomes no problem.
Thrawn: Excellent, Commander. You will be in charge of Lothal in my absence. Governor Pryce will be en route to the municipal building in a few hours. Prepare for her arrival.
X1: Yes, Grand Admiral.
Back on Atollon, the clones, Jedi, and rebels began to mourn the loss of another Jedi. Ezra, Hera, and Sabine were the ones who were hit the hardest, while Zeb and Chopper set aside their differences for a good while. As the funeral proceeded, Thrawn was watching from probe droids he sent to survey the rebel cell and waited for the moment to strike.
Officer: Why do we wait to attack when we can strike now at their weakest?
Thrawn: An enemy in mourning is an enemy driven by passion, emotion, and clouded judgment. When the enemy has a clear head, they are easier to read and take down.
Officer: We should just attack while they are defenseless.
Thrawn: Then we would be no different than them. We must show that we are a civilized entity that respects the dead whether friend or foe.
Elsewhere in the galaxy, Vader returns to Kamino after another clone of Starkiller had survived the cloning process. When he landed his TIE Advanced X1 fighter, he made his way to the training chamber for the clone. Vader had a small glimmer of hope that this clone would prove efficient for his purposes of ending the rebels and assisting him in usurping the Emperor.
Vader: You still live.
StarkillerC: How long?
Vader: One month in isolation. Astonishing.
Starkiller: Everything I need, I have in the Force.
The Starkiller clone then stood on his feet and Vader began instructing the clone on what he needed like he did all the others before him. As he watched the test that the clone had partaken in, the clone was about to strike down the image of Juno Eclipse, but he hesitated. Vader began to hang his head in shame until he heard another saber ignite through the image’s chest.
Vader saw the image fall as the clone’s eyes turned a sith yellow and his skin slowly begin to pale. This was the clone he needed, but Vader knew that in order to surprise the rebellion, he had to capitalize on a clone escaping and bringing the rebels to them on a silver platter.
StarkillerC: What is thy bidding, my master?
Vader: Remain in these facilities until the Rebels come here. If the clone brings the rebels here and attempts to execute me, you will do what it can not.
StarkillerC: Yes, master.
Meanwhile on Dantooine, Crosshair found the rebel prison and planted the beacon. All that needed to be done was return to Kamino and make sure that Vader's plan, or at least one of them, unbeknownst to the loyal Imperial clone, succeeded.
Back with the Ghost Crew, Ezra had continued to grieve and make his way to the one who had been teaching Kanan whenever they were on base. This being was the Bendu and the young Jedi knew that in order to put an end to Thrawn, his emotions needed to be put to the wayside. As he continued talking to The Bendu, he meditated to find Kanan in the Force.
Captain Eclipse was worried about Kota, but knew that she ordered him to stay and he refused.
Bail Organa had checked on his forces and saw that the clones became combat instructors for the rebel forces.
Back over Atollon, Juno had met Commander Wolffe and the two began discussing different operations.
Wolffe: Captain Eclipse.
Juno: You must be Commander Wolffe. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Wolffe: Likewise. I see you're planning a mission to Cato Neimoidia.
Juno: Yes, my general had gone against orders again and began attacking an Imperial target there, but was captured and the squad was killed.
Wolffe: I once knew of a pair of Jedi that went against orders.
Juno: Were you a veteran of the Clone Wars?
Wolffe: I was. From the battle of Abregado to the Invasion of Cato Neimoidia.
Juno: I remember reading about the Outer Rim Sieges at the Imperial Academy. What was your role in the battle?
Wolffe had given her the story of his involvement and his regretful actions due to the chip in his head.
After X1 ended the Jedi he made his way to his quarters where a holocall from Lord Vader was waiting.
Vader: Venee tells me that a Jedi is dead.
X1: Yes, my master, but at the cost of the city power station. This can be spun into a relief effort, I know it.
Vader: I am not worried about the Imperial logistics, Commander. Your new orders are to meet me on Kamino. Your skills need further tuning.
X1: Yes, my master. I will be there in two rotations.
When X1 arrived in Timira city, he was greeted by Vader and led to a secret training room where X1 began to feel something was off about the room. He then felt the presence of another Force user in the room and Vader stood aside and watched his clone take on his apprentice. When X1 began to use foresight, he blocked the incoming strike. After blocking 5 more, he was disarmed.
Vader: Your form is slow, rigid, and blunt. Meet Starkiller, or the closest thing. This is the boy I had trained unbeknownst to the Emperor.
X1 then realized what he had to do. Defeat this clone and Vader would award him his own Destroyer.
The clone had begun his barrage of attacks that made X1's look like a grown adult beating up a child. As the duel slowly began to favor X1, he saw the clone attempt Force lightning and X1 used his anger and attempted to do the same with surprising success. After X1 won the lightning clash, he began to take to Form VII and Form IV to beat down the clone. When X1 was about to stab the clone he suspended both of them with the Force.
Vader: Well done, Commander. Your destroyer has been ordered to arrive within hours. As for you, you must train harder against enemies with sabers and blasters alike.
As the three separated, a shuttle landed on the platform at the end of the walkway. X1 thanked Vader with a kneel and boarded the shuttle.
Back with the Rebels near Atollon, They see a couple light cruisers nearing the base. Thrawn then sees two Jedi defending the entrance but as the Stormtroopers fail to penetrate the Base's defenses, Kallus, who happened to be on the vessel, escapes his restraints and continues leaking plans to the rebels at their war room. When Ezra retreated, he was found by some death troopers and he took them down. The death troopers surrounded Ahsoka and began trying to stun her. She had remembered the training Anakin put her through, as well as her and Rex defending against the clones aboard the venator above Lubang Minor. In the near constant array of stun blasts, Thrawn threw an arc detonator and knocked out Ahsoka with the electric shock.
The Empire then dragged Ahsoka's body aboard the light cruiser and Thrawn began to try breaking down Ahsoka to make her open the mural for Vader's aide.
Kallus then added the details he's learned to the rebel cell and Ezra used these details to update his plan. As Ezra adjusted his plan to include rescuing Ahsoka from Thrawn’s grasp and moving different troops to each task. Ezra had put his emotions away due to the tragedies the alliance had experienced. As the final preparations were made to go back to Lothal, Ezra stopped by the Bendu for guidance and counsel in the Force. After a few guiding words from the entity who is neutral in the Force, Ezra had a resolve like no other.
Back with the Empire, Ahsoka was placed in front of the mural examining the three figures that she remembered interacting with on a distant planet called Mortis. As she examined the mural she then took a look at another owl-like creature flying to one perch on the rock face. She had been referring to the bird as Morrai, which for Ahsoka, who she thought was the embodiment of The Daughter. What the Force had concealed from the Togruta was that it was actually Ahsoka herself that was The Daughter. The memories of her time on Mortis came rushing back to her as she was being forced to open the mural.
When Ezra and the Rebels landed, Rex and Wolffe then took Grey Squadron along with Kallus to sneak past the Imperial patrols. Ezra ordered Sabine, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, and X2 to follow him through the slums and look for a ship to get to the rural landscapes where the mural had been located while disguising himself as a scout trooper with Sabine joining him in this endeavor. When the transport was secured, Hera took the controls, Zeb helped X2 with a supposed prisoner transfer, but they were infiltrating the municipal grid.
Before the assault began, Sabine had a few unresolved feelings she felt Ezra needed to be made aware of. As the two shared their first loving embrace, it calmed both the Jedi padawan, and the mandalorian outcast and helped them compose themselves. As Rex, Wolffe, Gregor, and X2 began conducting the guerilla warfare in the streets, Ezra and Sabine took disguises as Scout troopers stationed at the Mural, Hera provided transport for the clones, Zeb had been flying the Phantom for additional air support.
When Ezra and Sabine began to interact with the Mural, the pictures there began to move as Ahsoka began to mimic applying the Force to it as she saw two Imperial Scouts touch it. As the pictures on the mural turned black, X1 and Venee forced Ahsoka to touch the moving artwork only to see her hands go inside it like it was a body of water, discovering that it was a portal to a different location, possibly a different realm.
Venee: This… is a… portal?! The Emperor will be very pleased with this discovery.
Ezra: Where does it lead?
Venee: From what I have researched, it is to a realm where history is spectated as if it were windows to shops in an urban district.
When Sabine began to inquire about it, since she was the only non-force sensitive of the three, she embedded a code word for Ahsoka to hear and pull them into the portal and the rest of the team to come and assist them.
Sabine: If this is a portal where you could see other moments in time, would it be possible to change some of the events of the past?
Before Venee could answer the question, Ahsoka had pulled her sabers to her and she threw both Ezra and Sabine into the portal and followed suit as the Empire tried firing into the realm before they were ordered to focus on the threat behind them. Ezra began to meditate and before the rest of the combatants knew it, Loth-wolves had joined the fray, pouncing and ripping the stormtroopers to shreds.
As the three examined the realm they were now in, they had heard multiple voices, through multiple different portals, some familiar from events of the past, and others that were strange from events of the future. One of these portals had recently opened and revealed an ominous figure standing near a cauldron of blue flames.
Emperor: You three have interfered in matters you know nothing of. Now you will experience the full power of the Dark side!
The Emperor then began to use the flames to engulf the 3 in sith magic as he began an incantation in the ancient Sith dialect and the three ran in search for the portal they entered from.
submitted by Rainbow6SiegeCreator
to StarWarsWhatIf [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:53 ThrowAway7s2 Viking Polaris headed to Algoma starting in June
The first time they visit Algoma will be on June 16th. They will stay for only a day, but the ship will repeatedly return with different passengers, each for only a day.
The passengers get to pick what they want to do that day: https://www.greatlakescruises.com/viking-expeditions-great-lakes-collection-cruise.html
- Scenic Drive [WI-54] and Historic Football Stadium Visit
- A Day at Moonlight Bay: Kayak and Hike the Stunning Bay and [Cana Island] Lighthouse
- Niagara Escarpment Hike [it doesn't say where it is]
- Crossing the Door Peninsula: Ellison Bay and Mink River Estuary by Kayak and Canoe
- Algoma Wine & Cheese [It seems they will tour Renard's cheese; they will also visit a vineyard.]
The per day price for this comes out to $933 per person, based on double occupancy.
It was built by VARD shipyards in Europe. More about this ship: https://www.fincantieri.com/en/products-and-services/cruise-ships/viking-polaris/
Now it is passing through the Straits of Magellan: https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Viking-Polaris-1809
Their description for this leg of their journey:
Algoma is the gateway to the scenic Door Peninsula, a slender limestone peninsula projecting out into Lake Michigan. It was first explored by French missionaries and fur traders during the 17th century, who named it Port des Mort, or “Death’s Door,” because of the treacherous waters separating the peninsula from nearby Washington Island. The peninsula is also the westernmost edge of the Niagara Escarpment, a prehistoric ridge that stretches more than 650 miles across the Great Lakes region, and is home to boreal forests, rugged rock formations and sandy beaches. https://www.vikingcruises.com/expeditions/cruise-destinations/great-lakes-canada/great-lakes-collection/index.html#itineraryday/7
Because it is so big, they will use little boats to actually get to Algoma: https://visitalgomawi.com/events/united-states/wisconsin/algoma/community-events/viking-cruise-ship-algoma-wi-port-visits-2023/
submitted by ThrowAway7s2
to DoorCountyALT [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:38 ClipIn 2024 GMC Sierra 2500 & 3500 Heavy Duty: Everything I know
This post is specific to the 2024 GMC Sierra model year's 2500HD and 3500HD aka Heavy Duty versions
. I'll include info on all trims
. If you're looking for 1500 series
models, some discounts below might be interestingvbut fair warning: most everything else is about the HD series trucks.
I've been watching all the news, spy shots, auto shows, press releases and can't wait to see this truck in person. Until then, I've been researching like crazy. Because I'm a nerd. Figured some other people might be like me, looking for all the quality
updates, videos, pics, and (eventuallyI can't wait
) reviews - so why not put them all in one place. Here goes...
- Go here >> https://www.gmc.com
- Start a Chat session
- Provide your order number >> rep will tell you the status
- GMC Supplier Discount website
- Check if you're eligible (here) aka work for a company that gets this. There's a ton. It's worth trying. Look up your company here, grab the code, then make a free account and use that code. It's crazy simple.
- The Supplier version Build/Price tools aren't online for 2024 models, but you can do it anyway just use the one depending on your model:
- GMC Friends and Family Discount website
- The Friends & Family version Build/Price tools aren't online for 2024 models, but you can do it anyway just use the one depending on your model:
- Dealers do not have to accept Friends&Family or Supplier pricing. They are reimbursed partially by GM, so in effect are taking some hit by accepting it. Hence, why so many turned away buyers during pandemic.
- In Feb 2023, GM idled its Fort Wayne, Indiana production for two weeks (source) because inventories of 1500 series reached 100 days. That's above their stated goal of 50-60 days of inventory. At year-end 2022 inventories were at 50 days. TL;DR supplies of light duty trucks have outstripped demand, and I'd hope that means good news for pricing now and into 2Q.
|Engine ||Denali Ultimate ||Denali ||AT4 ||SLT ||SLE ||Pro |
|MSRP 6.6L V8 Gas w/ 4WD (starting at) ||n/a ||$75,095 ||$70,995 ||$65,195 ||$57,795 ||$52,795 |
|MSRP 6.6L V8 Turbo-Diesel w/ 4WD (starting at) ||$93,795 ||$84,585 ||$80,485 ||$74,685 ||$68,280 ||$63,780 |
- Dealerships that have told me they're honoring Supplier Pricing
- Laura GMC (website) in Collinsville, IL
- Beck & Masten (website) in Houston, TX
- Dealerships offering discounted pricing to anyone. Does not stack with Supplier or Friends and Family though.
- Laura GMC (website): $2,500 off MSRP. Will ship car to you (at your expense). Free shuttle pickup from airport, if you fly in.
- Beck & Masten (website): $2,000 off MSRP + free delivery within 500 miles
- Costco discount / Costco Auto Program Savings Event. I don't know what it is (will be?) for 2024, but was $1,000 off for 2022 and 2023 models (source, also mentioned on a few forums and in askcarsales).
- Uber - discount for Uber drivers. In past was $2,750 off BoltEV, no idea if anything for Sierra models and if so, if even for this model year.
I mean, it's about the best info we've got from the bigger websites
Videos Official GM private event/unveiling, hands-on w/ senior GM design team At various auto shows
- GM Authority: Sierra HD news. Note: Skip the comments section on their articles. It's straight cancer.
- Prior sales numbers here.
Other conversations w/ recent intel on 2024 Sierra 2500HD's
Latest info I've heard
- Downpour Metallic paint color is delayed, marked "late availability". Any orders with this color are delayed for likely months, but dealers don't have exact timing.
- Best discount is $2,500 off MSRP (at Laura GMC)
- Costco discount does stack with other discounts
- $1,500 OnStar Premium is included in vehicle price, but for the first time can be Deleted for $1,500 savings.
- GMC MultiPro tailgate Step Lights are a $150 option, even on Denali Ultimate. Wut!?
- For Super Cruise to work, need OnStar. But it's an add on feature, for ANY plan. Pricing is here, skip the BS graphic and click on Compare All Plans which gives you this PDF. Tl;DR in build options choose OnStar Premium Delete ($1,500 savings), then after get truck choose plan you want. Cheapest one, "Remote Access" for $14.99/month, gives you the app and "remote key fob" then just inlcude Super Cruise add-on for $25/month. Also: this still fees like a ripoff.
- CarbonPro bed isn't available on Heavy Duty series trucks, irregardless of trim.
- OEM Upfitter switches will be available (here >> GMUpfitter.com) and go in the "change pocket" area (pic), directly in front of new Trailer Brake controls placement.
- First dealership to have a 2500HD arrive was on Mar 22nd: Tom Kelley GMC in Fort Wayne, IN. They put up a youtube video here.
- Bigger GMC dealerships have been telling custs expect first trucks arrive on lots May 2023.
If I missed anything, please share! Just really like this truck, ordered one, can't wait for arrival. I am not in the car business, affiliated with any sites. Linked only to legit, high-quality sources that were best I could find, avoided the dumb Chinese bot knockoff YouTube channels and blogspam that just steal content. If you find some new juicy tidbits, please reply so we can all benefit.
submitted by ClipIn
to gmcsierra [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:38 BroMandi [Home Depot] RIDGID 18V Cordless 5-Tool Combo Kit with (1) 2.0 Ah Battery, (1) 4.0 Ah Battery, Charger, and Bag R9257SB2 - $249 [Deal Price: $249.00]
2023.03.24 04:26 AmongstTheBeans FS/FT Gavin Lux RC Chrome Green 35th /99. Looking for Pirates in return of $20 plus $1 PWE or $4 BWMT
2023.03.24 04:26 Usual-Cantaloupe-425 Found on FB
2023.03.24 04:26 HPPD2 What national parks have good conditions for an early May trip?
I've been fortunate to do some big long haul road trips the past few summers and hit a lot of great spots, and spend some extended time in some parks and had the luxury of not really ever needing to plan anything and just going with the flow. Have never booked reservations for camping or entrance in parks or hotels far in advance and just figured it out when I got there. I car camped or tent camped most of it with some hotels mixed in.
This summer I don't think I can do that but I might be able to get a week trip in early May any fly out from Florida. So I would have to figure out logistics for a change and early May seems like an odd time for a lot of parks and a lot is filled up.
I would like to go back somewhere west with nice mountains and greenery but a lot of parks won't be open fully or are buried in snow then.
I've done Big Bend, Smokies, Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, GC, Joshua Tree, Yosemite, Rainier, Crater Lake, Rocky Mtn, Yellowstone, Glacier, and more.
I had really wanted to get back to Rainier but May is too early. I would love to get back to Yosemite/Sierras too but they will still be buried in snow and not sure how much of Yosemite would be open then.
Only desert I really want to get to is Death Valley and it will be too hot in May then.
submitted by HPPD2
to NationalPark [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:21 Papyrus_8 Stock tank help for a big turtle
Warning this is a pretty long read, sorry
Hi all, my family has taken care of our RES, Jenny, for over 27 years now, and I'll be pretty honest, we haven't given her ample room to swim ever since my dad got her when she was little. She's a big girl, 9-10 inches long, and she's currently in the largest enclosure she's been in, a 30-40 gallon plastic tote I got from home depot. To make up for the lack of room, I do take her outside into our patio / living room for 3-4 hours every day.
Obviously, that isn't enough room, and so I finally got permission to buy her a larger tank. I will be moving her to a 100 gallon rubbermaid stock tank tank in the next 2-3 weeks. That being said, I do have some questions, specifically about a "basking" platform. (We don't have a lamp, but I will continue to take her outside onto our patio for sun every day)
I need some ideas for a platform so she can dry off without need me to take her out. I do have a platform for her I made out of egg crate that she doesn't use, so I was wondering if people here had any other ideas. I was thinking of stacking some milk crates and putting a tile on top, but I'm not too sure if it will be sturdy enough.
I was also worried about the water level. She's currently in around 12 inches of water, and I was worried if the water would be too deep in the stock tank, around 20 inches. I want to give her a lot of room to swim, but I'm also worried if she even knows how to swim...
So I was wondering if you could give me some ideas for resting spots? I was thinking of getting a large piece of wood that would be long enough to stick out of the water, so she could latch onto it and walk up if she was tired. Again, I'm not too sure how sound that is, but please give me some ideas :)
Sorry again for the long read, I really want her to finally have a nice home. Please let me know if I should be concerned about other things. Thank you so much!
submitted by Papyrus_8
to turtle [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:11 czaja25 Butcher block desk top - need to seal?
Hi everyone, have a quick question. I bought this butcher block slab
to be used as a desk. I plan to put it on a sturdy standing desk frame I have. I'm picking it up from Home Depot Sunday so I don't have it on hand yet.
But I'm wondering about sealing it. The listing says it requires two coats of mineral oil or hardwax oil or something. But I'm wondering if that's only for kitchen purposes. Is it recommended to seal regardless of purpose, or only if you plan on getting it dirty and wet in a kitchen? And if I have to seal it, any recommendations on products or anything? Thanks guys!
submitted by czaja25
to woodworking [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:11 Voltes-Drifter-2187 My second idea for a Gundam show - Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls (Part 2)
1) AUBREY ZULEGER (ズレガー オーブリー) ♀ - Age: 17. Height: 5'. Hair: Black. Eyes: Dark Hazel. Pilot of the RX-2000-A Valkyrie Yulong: the Pink Gundam of Spectrum. Born out of a high school fling as the middle of three sisters, Aubrey has gone through life with few if any people to turn to. Due to incidents and demonstrations of her Newtype abilities coming out when she is placed in situations of stress, her own birth father sees her as a curse. Used as the scapegoat for her mother, sisters and step-father; Aubrey made few friends going through public secondary high school. Abused much of her life, Aubrey sees in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force a ticket to either a better life or a glorious death that will end her pain. When she is caught in the Imperium attack on her moon of Titan, Aubrey escapes in a Gundam which takes her on an adventure of self-discovery and building a better family.
2) ERICA AZRAEL (アズラーイール エリカ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Dark Ginger. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-X Helios: the Orange Gundam of Space. Erica is a Newtype who has served in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force with distinction from when she enlisted at the age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of Solar Wing alongside Sierra Chay, Erica may seem rowdy and loud in fighting the CDEF battles - even being a hard-partying and drinking lady eager to score with the male and female species alike. But underneath that exterior is a warm and caring woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Upon seeing what should be one of her own Gundams piloted by Aubrey, she seeks to draft the latter and get her the help she truly needs.
3) GABRIELA TULPER (トゥルパー ガブリエラ) ♀ - Age: 18. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-1 Mercury: the Blue Gundam of Water. Gabriela is a rich noble of the Mercury colony of Narada that saw her home destroyed when the Imperium launched an attack on Narada. She joined the Solar Wing of CDEF in their liberation of Narada to help free her home world from the Imperium. She admires Erica and quickly develops a muted dislike of Aubrey due to their like minds and Aubrey's self-destructive outlook. Her dislike eventually turns to full-blown jealousy as she challenges Aubrey to a duel. Eventually, she realizes that Aubrey could be her best comrade but she'll will make constant attempts to win both Erica and Sierra's favor every so often. Gabriela often makes great efforts to appear smarter whilst closing herself off from others out of fear of rejection, but wishes she could be a good doctor.
4) MIO NGUYEN (グエン 澪) ♂ - Age: 13. Height: 4'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-B D'Artagnan Wukong: the Ruby Gundam of Anima. Like the young Sun Wukong as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Mio is headstrong/impulsive, agile to an insane degree, and has a penchant for not respecting authority figures who have not earned a right to wield such authority in his eyes. And like D'Artagnan in The Three Musketeers
; Mio is also very romantic, not very smart in terms of the literary-minded, and eagerly jumps into all manner of danger to help those truly in need. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and capable woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Mio soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world fighting against Callisto forces. Hailing from the wrecked Neo Gascony colony on Ceres, he is the first boy Aubrey takes under her wing to gain her first apprentice.
5) IRIS MOREAU (モロー アイリス) ♀ - Age: 27. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-2 Venus: the Yellow Gundam of Light. Back in her civilian life, she tries to do the best she can to help friends in need, but sometimes a disaster gear kicks in way too early. Iris is also infamous for using mixed-up proverbs and officially refers to herself as "Goddess of Love," a title which she uses to try to solve others' love woes. However; she is loyal and caring to a fault for as a fellow Newtype, she wears her heart on her sleeve and sees Aubrey for what she is and can be - a true friend. She's the joker of Solar Wing out of and sometimes in combat. She may take her duties seriously, but for the rest of the time, Iris prefers to spend her time goofing off, cracking jokes, pulling pranks, seeking thrills and just living life up. But if the chips are down, Iris is ruthless when protecting Aubrey from all bullies and the Imperium.
6) KAI PARRISH (パリッシュ 海) ♀ - Age: 19. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Pilot of the RX-2000-3 Terra: the Brown Gundam of Earth. Honest and truthful in showing potential as a leader, Kai was brought up in Midwestern America on the Cherokee reservations by her parents who were equally as doting and permissive as they were firm and involved when they needed to be, so Kai can be powerful in battle and is ever courageous. Many might take her her not being a completely idealized feminine heroine as denial of someone's wish fulfillment and invite scorn, but Kai is out to show them wrong with skill in piloting the Terra Gundam as third-in-command of Solar Wing. Kai is the individualist Newtype and freedom-loving - one who cares about getting time over to do the things she wants to do. But she still gets along very well with all of Solar Wing, and she will always play her part well when it really matters.
7) SIERRA CHAY (シェイ シエラ) ♀ - Age: 28. Height: 6'4". Hair: Violet. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-XI Luna: the White Gundam of Electricity. Sierra is also a top Newtype in the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force all with distinction from when she enlisted at the tender age of 18 and received her officers' commission at 23. Appointed as one of the Co-Wing Leaders of the Solar Wing alongside Erica Azrael, Sierra may seem dispassionate and or quiet in her preferred duties - even being more comfortable with home front activities and the day-to-day administration. But underneath her icy exterior is a fierce and driven woman who sees fellow Newtypes as the family she must protect and will lay down the law if anyone goes too far or has a problem with someone else. Unlike Erica who sees a great potential for Aubrey in flying a Gundam, Sierra sees Aubrey's self-destructive nature as the liability it is.
8) FLASH VAN WARREN (ヴァンウォーレン フラッシュ) ♂ - Age: 14. Height: 4'9.5". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-E Athos Tripitaka: the Amber Gundam of Soul. Like the young Tripitaka as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Flash is rather reserved and devoted to not sullying himself with physical relationships, more of their long-range tactician, and has a knack for getting himself into trouble which the others have to bail him out of. And like Athos in The Three Musketeers
; Flash is also protective of children, not very emotive and taciturn in handling his fellow pilgrims, and more melancholy than others in trying to come to terms with the loss of his family and some friends to the Imperium. At first unable to comprehend how a talented and driven woman like Aubrey could ever need help, Flash soon sees himself being drawn into Aubrey's world in fleeing Vestia's Neo Perth.
9) MIYOSHI KUGA (久我 三好) ♀ - Age: 26. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Violet. Pilot of the RX-2000-4 Mars: the Red Gundam of Fire. Miyoshi has a bit of a bad temper, but she is a true friend to all on the inside once you get to know her better. Before joining CDEF, she had her job as a shrine maiden at the local Shinto Temple in Neo Osaka around Mars where she lived and may sometime go back to visit, and that is where she learned to channel herself and her Newtype abilities into the psychic world and the psychic into her fire. For all of their fights every so often as friends do, Miyoshi would actually prefer her friends and potential suitors to be more vulnerable as well as open about their emotions - as such, Kai and Aubrey are the golden standard by which she measures any potential new acquaintances. As a top member of Solar Wing and finding her connection to the Mars Gundam, Miyoshi is out to find her way.
10) NADIRA MULLER (ミュラー ナディラ) ♀ - Age: 20. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-5 Jupiter: the Green Gundam of Forest. Being the resident tough girl of Solar Wing who hails from the Neo Zanzibar colony on Ganymede, many people feared her, but Nadira doesn't feel alone, as her squadron mates are always there, even when she is in a bad mood. She also practices judo and karate to keep up her fitness levels as well as serve as therapist for the others. Despite her tomboyish exterior, Nadira is a sweet person who enjoys cooking, gardening, flower arranging and handicrafts; and she dreams of getting married and owning a combined floral bakery shop. Her green thumb and Newtype abilities of hers make her perfect to pilot the Jupiter Gundam. Whenever Aubrey is getting involved with the Solar Wing, Nadira's motherly side comes out as the two become rather protective of each other.
11) SAMARA FORESTER (フォレスター サマラ) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-6 Saturn: the Purple Gundam of Shadow. Showing attitude and a thirst for battle, there are signs not all is right with her and she might be developing some form of Newtype PTSD. She has been consumed by battle ever since her brothers and sisters were seriously injured in the attacks on the Neo Burlington colony of Enceladus, constantly pushing things well beyond her physical limits and has a tendency to lose self-control when the battle goes against Solar Wing. The Saturn Gundam must have reached out to her via her vast Newtype abilities to give her an outlet to express herself. But when Aubrey is involved in the affairs of Solar Wing, Samara gets the mirror reflection of herself and she sees that what Aubrey and she have in common could get them both killed - and fear it boiling over into war.
12) VINCE COLEMAN (コールマン ヴィンス) ♂ - Age: 16. Height: 5'1.5". Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-C Porthos Wujing: the Emerald Gundam of Gravity. Like the tall Sha Wujing as seen in the Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Vince is powerful and yet loyal to all his friends while even having a penchant for light humor to make situations bearable, a friend to all children, and is more of a father to everyone around them than their own dads. And just as with Porthos in The Three Musketeers
; Vince is also the ever rollicking, romantic life of the party. Even as a strong African-American young man, he is the rare manic pixie dream guy of being a Newtype who is a "gentle guy" to Aubrey's "broken babe". Some are resigned to or refuse the call to adventure, but the hometown boy of Neo Harlem, Pallas is one who actively sought out the call in hopes of finding friends who share in his passions.
13) TANYA KRIKALEV (クリカレフ ターニャ) ♀ - Age: 24. Height: 5'8". Hair: Gainsboro. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the RX-2000-7 Uranus: the Black Gundam of Sky. When the Imperium struck against Neo Leningrad on Oberon, Tanya was separated from both her parents but maintains hope that they are still alive on Oberon and someday they'll be reunited. Because of her lack of contact with the rest of the Wing, she is only really close to Erica and Sierra although her compassionate and submissive personality means she's kind and accepting of everybody in or affiliated with Solar Wing. Her dreams of the sky and ability to read the cosmic winds makes her the prime candidate for the Newtype pilot of the Uranus Gundam. Whenever Tanya finds Aubrey getting involved with Solar Wing and bringing Pilgrim Squadron with her, she finds a crush for her in Flash as well as the chance to be the big sister Aubrey never had growing up.
14) LILLIAN ROBLEDO (ロブレド リリアン) ♀ - Age: 21. Height: 5'8". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Red. Pilot of the RX-2000-8 Neptune: the Silver Gundam of Ocean. Hailing from the Earth colony of Neo Santiago on Triton, Lillian's family are miners who make a living converting the frozen icy surface of the moon into water and ammonia. Curious as to where the water is supposed to go, Lillian finds herself drawn to the seas and able to manipulate water around her with a set of Newtype abilities she is discovering for herself. This makes her the prime candidate for piloting the Neptune Gundam for Solar Wing. Unlike Tanya who is shyer and conventionally more feminine than her; the more tomboyish Lillian can be full of energy, jumps around a lot, and speaks in a sing-songy voice. Eager to show off and enjoy the finer things life has to offer, Lillian sees her own sister in Aubrey and strives to thaw a frozen heart with some patience.
15) REEMA AL-YASIN (ヤッセン リマ) ♀ - Age: 22. Height: 5'8". Hair: Black. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-9 Pluto: the Gold Gundam of Time. The Neo Riyadh colony on Charon is one of the first targets of the Imperium of Callisto's operations - especially for raw materials to be used in building their war machine to secure supremacy in the Solar System. Reema is now an orphan due to the Imperium crashing the Kerberos VII colony into Charon, and barely escaped with her life due to manifesting Newtype abilities of shifting herself and others both forward and backward in time. Found and chosen by the Pluto Gundam, Reema has a grudge against the primarily Aryan (tall, slender, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde) members of all the Imperium - especially Maxx Zaldivar. Being rehabilitated alongside Aubrey into Solar Wing is no small feat, but Reema finds a support network in them as she discovers her own person.
16) ULF SOLBERG (ソルベルグ ウルフ) ♂ - Age: 15. Height: 4'11.5". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the RX-2000-D Arimos Bajie: the Sapphire Gundam of Illusion. Like the younger Zhu Bajie as seen in Journey to the West
; the Newtype known as Ulf is smart and something of a warrior poet while even having a penchant for rather vulgar humor to make their situations bearable, and tries to be a hit with the ladies while treating them with respect. And as with Arimos in The Three Musketeers
; Ulf is also the dependable one for common sense as well as coming up with inventions alongside his crush Gabriela. Even as the intelligent Scandinavian young man he is, Ulf at first is reluctant to be paired with Pilgrim Squadron. But after a strike by the Imperium forces against his colony Neo Stockholm on Juno, he has little elsewhere to go for support. Freed from obligations, Ulf commits to being the best brother for Aubrey. MECHA/ARSENAL
1) RX-2000 VALKYRIE GUNDAM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 21.7 meters. Fighting Weight: 32.2 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 3500 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 22K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Valkyrie Gundams are made to last while also serving as the expression of Newtypes in CDEF. Each colored Gundam represents a very specific element or power that a space body is emblematic of. En route to a CDEF dedication ceremony on Titan, their CDEF carrier is attacked and the pink Valkyrie Yulong Gundam falls into the possession of Aubrey Zuleger. She fights off an Imperium attack and escapes in the Gundam looking for sanctuary. All sixteen of the Gundams are the heroes of this Solar War.
2) CVABB-79 OLYMPUS
- Height: 200 meters. Length: 600 meters. Beam: 400 meters. Total Wingspan: 200 meters. Fighting Weight: 47000 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Fusion Reactor. Top Speed: 25000 kilometers an hour. Propulsion: 13x Thermonuclear Rocket Jet Engines. Class: Pantheon
-class Assault Carrier Battleship. Weapon(s): 5x 3-barrel Primary Shock Cannons, 2x twin Mega Particle Cannons, 8x 4-tube Fore Missile Launchers, 1x 4-tube Aft Missile Launcher, 22x twin Anti-Aircraft Guns. Designed and built by Tomino Aeronautics Engineering for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the United Solar Vessel (USV) Olympus
serves as home for both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron in all their tours of duty across the Solar System. Able to house multiple Core Fighters and Mobile Weapons, the Olympus is always a welcome sight and a defender of all that our heroes are fighting to save.
3) RX-1991 CORSAIR GUNCANNON-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.75 meters. Fighting Weight: 60.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1400 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 20K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 240mm Cannons, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Corsair Guncannons are meant to be a middle-range support mobile suit to complement both the RX-2000 Valkyrie Gundams and the RX-1961 Taurus Guntanks in their ground operations. Serving mainly as CDEF's primary artillery unit, the Corsair's design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than a Gundam, a Guncannon is still useful with its pair of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces.
4) SF-XV CORE BLOCK FIGHTER - Height: 3.38 Meters. Length: 8.75 Meters. Wingspan: 7.25 Meters. Weight: 9 metric tons. Power Plant: Nuclear Fusion Generator. Speed: 6K kilometers per hour (in space)/4K kilometers per hour (in planetary atmospheres). Weapon(s): 4x 25mm Vulcan Guns and 2x 4-shot Anti-Ship Missile Launchers. Designed and mass-produced by one United Solar Alliance specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Core Block Fighter makes up the spear of CDEF's aerospace superiority forces. Originally seen in development as a cockpit capsule that also served as an escape mechanism, United Solar Alliance sought to capitalize on the further development of Yatate Enterprises' mobile suits by creating a Core Block System that turns the fighter into an augmented core and cockpit for mobile weapons such as the RGM-1976 Spartan, RX-1982 Taurus and RX-1991 Corsair.
5) RGM-1976 SPARTAN GM-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.5 Meters. Fighting Weight: 50.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 1300 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 60mm Vulcan Gun, 2x Beam Sabers, 1x Shield, 1x Hyper Bazooka and 1x Beam Rifle. Designed and soon mass-produced by Yatate Enterprises specifically for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Spartan GM is the most common form of mobile suit used by CDEF rank and file. Its standard frame is readily adaptable to every manner of modification into mission-specific Spartan models, and holds a fairly high level of mobility, for the time, both on Earth and in space. Many Spartans are used as trainer crafts for Mobile Suit pilots, which make it easier for non-Newtype CDEF officers to join the fray. But their lighter titanium armor is less durable than the Gundams.
6) RX-1961 TAURUS GUNTANK-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 15.3 Meters. Fighting Weight: 68 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Power Output: 900 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 6K Meters. Weapon(s): 2x 120mm Low-Recoil Cannons and 2x 4-tube 40mm Arm Missile Launchers. Designed and built by Yatate Enterprises especially for the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force, the Taurus Guntanks possess the torso and arms of a mobile suit, but use caterpillar treads for their legs. Serving as CDEF's ground superiority units, the Taurus' design prioritizes durability over mobility and precludes the use of melee weapons. While it is less agile and mobile than other mobile suits, a Guntank is still useful with its array of shell-firing cannons that can penetrate heavy armor of any Imperium forces. Many are designed around a crew complement of a primary drivepilot and gunner.
7) CMS-07 SOMU-TYPE MOBILE SUIT - Height: 18.45 Meters. Fighting Weight: 67.5 metric tons. Power Plant: Minovsky-Ionesco Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Raw Power Output: 1100 kilowatts. Sensor Range: 4K Meters. Weapon(s): 1x Shield, 1x 105mm Callisto Machine Gun, 1x Callisto Hyper Bazooka and 1x Heat Sword. The mainstay of the Imperium of Callisto; the Somu-type Mobile Suit is faster, more durable and versatile than a great many of its forbears in CDEF in spite of their vast numbers contributing to their disposable nature. Many high-ranking commanders in Callisto forces use custom-painted and custom-armed variants as an expression of storied victories over many adversaries like Maxx Zaldivar's Crimson Serpent. Curiously, Aubrey's secret Newtype benefactor pilots his own modified Somu with its Beam Sword in a striking color scheme that allows for infiltration of Callisto ranks and sabotage. PRIMARY ANTAGONISTS - IMPERIUM OF CALLISTO (カリストの帝国)
1) IMPERATOR PIETRO VON VIDMAR (皇帝 ピエトロ フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 35. Total Height: 6'3.5". Hair: Silver. Eyes: Blue. In short and at most charitable, Pietro is best described as ambitious, underhanded, overconfident, and a feared motivator. As the essential leader of Callisto, Pietro belittles the dwindling power of his siblings and continuously schemes to turn the Solar War into a total war. He and his siblings Elise and Tobias are constantly at odds with each other as the three possess similar political goals but different methods with some of the rank and file pushing to fall behind Maxx Zaldivar. Over the course of the War as both Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron inflict devastating losses on Callisto forces, Pietro expects he will be betrayed and schemes to find the Newtype Gundam pilot Aubrey Zuleger so his forces break her. Even so, he'll have to get past Zaldivar's own obsession with the CDEF's rising star.
2) MAXX ZALDIVAR (ザルディバー マックス) ♂ - Age: 21. Height: 5'10". Hair: Blonde. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Crimson Serpent". Maxx is always seen dressed in his red Callisto uniform and mostly wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to conceal his real identity. Maxx's personality is a mix of passion, charisma, pride, vengefulness and charm. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is charisma, which makes him a genuine leader. Maxx’s skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command, while instilling fear in his opponents. A rival for dominant characteristic is Maxx's tendency to hold deep grudges - such as towards Callisto's Imperator Von Vidmar for the slaughter of his family and friends, as well as both Tobias and Aubrey Zuleger for their defeats of him in Mobile Suit combat throughout the ongoing War.
3) ELISE VON VIDMAR (エリーゼ フォン ヴィドマー) ♀ - Age: 25. Height: 5'8". Hair: Red. Eyes: Green. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Verde Eagle". Elise is seen dressed in a green Callisto uniform and also wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show her identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Elise had both political and military ambitions at a young age and will try to establish military and political channels both on her own and with her brother Tobias in order to compete with their elder brother Pietro over who should have the right to rule the Solar System if Callisto is victorious. Using Mobile Suits and Newtypes to her advantage as Maxx suggests, Elise is playing her elder brother into a trap for him to fail and her to become the new Imperator. That is not to say she lacks traits that aren't admirable. She's been known to be heartfelt and honest with troops she will lead.
4) ILHAN ILSUNG (イルハン イルソン) ♂ - Age: 35. Height: 6'2". Hair: Brown. Eyes: Brown. Commanding Officer of the Callisto Imperium's Flagship Mobile Suit Carrier Babylon
, Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Silver Bullet". Ilhan is sometimes seen dressed in a yellow Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Having seen the Von Vidmar patriarchy's cruelty firsthand in the assassination of Callisto Zaldivar, Ilhan and his wife Xenia Sutherland smuggled young Maxx to freedom and trained him in piloting Mobile Suits while giving him a good education so he could avenge his family against Imperator Pietro. An experienced agent and officer, Ilhan never has a foul mood towards any of the men serving under him so long as a code of ethics he instills is followed. He only fights so Callisto colonies can live in freedom.
5) TOBIAS VON VIDMAR (トビアス フォン ヴィドマー) ♂ - Age: 21. Hair: Brown. Eyes: Blue. Pilot of the Custom CMS-07 Somu-type Mobile Suit "Azure Ghost". Tobias is sometimes seen outfitted in his blue Callisto uniform and wears a Callisto commander helmet with goggles to show his identification with some of Maxx Zaldivar's ideals. Among one of the more moral and nobler members of the Callisto Imperium, Tobias is shrewd enough to ally with his sister Elise and Maxx Zaldivar against their brother Pietro. On the other hand, he is young and very beautiful in a feminine way which makes him both the envy and goal of every female officer in the Callisto Imperial Military. He is one of the few who shows equal respect to each of his officers be they normal or Newtype. Very few in the Imperium know that Tobias is in fact the mysterious benefactor who has been watching out for Aubrey since they were little kids. SERIES EPISODE PROPOSAL
- Initial Series Order - 129 Half-Hour Episodes, 1 Quintuple-Length Movie
- $5 Million/¥6 Million per Half-Hour = $670 Million/¥81.5 Billion for Total Series
- Episode 1 - Callisto Imperium Invades Titan
- Episode 2 - Aubrey Escapes Her Family
- Episode 3 - Aubrey Discovers Valkyrie Yulong
- Episode 4 - Aubrey Fights Off Callisto
- Episode 5 - New Aoteroa Colony Evacuated
- Episode 6 - Launch of the Olympus
- Episode 7 - Welcome to Solar Wing
- Episode 8 - The Pilgrim Quest Begins
- Episode 9 - Neo Gascony Colony Attacked
- Episode 10 - Mio Rescues D'Artagnan Wukong
- Episode 11 - Hypotheses on the Newtypes
- Episode 12 - Neo Harlem Colony Falls
- Episode 13 - Callisto Officially Declares War
- Episode 14 - Tension Among Vidmar Patriarchy
- Episode 15 - Vince Finds Porthos Wujing
- Episode 16 - Aubrey's Troubling Tragic Past
- Episode 17 - Neo Stockholm Colony Battle
- Episode 18 - Arimos Bajie Chooses Ulf
- Episode 19 - Solar Wing Training Day
- Episode 20 - Neo Perth Colony Siege
- Episode 21 - Flash Joins Athos Tripitaka
- Episode 22 - Pilgrim Squadron United
- Episode 23 - Voyaging Onward to Mars
- Episode 24 - Aubrey's Secret Benefactor Mystery
- Episode 25 - Neo Osaka Colony Arrival
- Episode 26 - Enter Ace Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 1 - The Battle of Mars
- Episode 2 - Sanctuary at Kuga Shrine
- Episode 3 - Departure for the Earth
- Episode 4 - Fire Aboard the Olympus
- Episode 5 - Trial by Reentry Fire
- Episode 6 - Heroes' CDEF Headquarters Arrival
- Episode 7 - Counseling for Aubrey and Samara
- Episode 8 - Beach Vacation for the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Kai's Tribal Home Reservation
- Episode 10 - Plot to Crash Neo Boston
- Episode 11 - Battle in Neo Boston Orbit
- Episode 12 - Newtypes Securing the Earth
- Episode 13 - Journeying Onward to Venus
- Episode 14 - CDEF Neo Cannes Arrival
- Episode 15 - Venus Fuel Mine Unionization
- Episode 16 - The Callisto Union Infiltration
- Episode 17 - Spirited Defense of Venus
- Episode 18 - Day in the Life aboard Olympus
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Training
- Episode 20 - Leaving for Mercury Outpost
- Episode 21 - Aubrey and Gabriela's Gundam Duel
- Episode 22 - Ruins of Narada Colony
- Episode 23 - Gabriela's Family Reunion
- Episode 24 - Aubrey and Zaldivar's First Duel
- Episode 25 - The Inner Planets Secured
- Episode 26 - The Outer Campaign Commences
- Episode 1 - CDEF's New Arsenal Preview
- Episode 2 - Olympus' Lunar Orbit Parking
- Episode 3 - The Tranquility Colony Mall
- Episode 4 - Investigating the Zulegers' Past
- Episode 5 - Tobias Undercover at the Orphanage
- Episode 6 - Olympus Departing Lunar Orbit
- Episode 7 - Mobile Suit Upgrade Testing
- Episode 8 - Erica and Sierra's Night Out
- Episode 9 - Health of the Newtypes
- Episode 10 - Theme Park Colony Outing
- Episode 11 - Amazing Asteroids Park Attacked
- Episode 12 - Pilgrims Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 13 - Callisto Army Group Therapy
- Episode 14 - Great Escape from Callisto
- Episode 15 - Trauma of the Pilgrims
- Episode 16 - Nadira's Secret Therapy Garden
- Episode 17 - Vince and Nadira Wedding Disguise
- Episode 18 - The Battle of Europa
- Episode 19 - CDEF Traitor for Glory
- Episode 20 - Callisto Traitor for Love
- Episode 21 - The Zulegers' Cruelty Exposed
- Episode 22 - Ilhan Ilsung's Final Battle
- Episode 23 - Funeral for Ilhan Ilsung
- Episode 24 - The Callisto Triumvirate Unites
- Episode 25 - Olympus Launching to Saturn
- Episode 26 - Aubrey in Depression Coma
- Episode 1 - Pilgrims Launch Without Aubrey
- Episode 2 - Callisto Ambush at Saturn
- Episode 3 - Zaldivar a Prisoner of War
- Episode 4 - Escape of Maxx Zaldivar
- Episode 5 - Aubrey Pursues Callisto to Titan
- Episode 6 - Neo Aoteroa School Reunion
- Episode 7 - Zuleger and Forester Estates' Ruins
- Episode 8 - Aubrey Meets Mysterious Benefactor
- Episode 9 - Tobias Von Vidmar's History
- Episode 10 - Voyage Onward to Uranus
- Episode 11 - Krikalev Family Album Musing
- Episode 12 - The Temple of Oberon
- Episode 13 - Guntank Patrol in Neo Leningrad
- Episode 14 - A Deserter from Callisto
- Episode 15 - The Newtype Concentration Camp
- Episode 16 - Taking Off for Neptune
- Episode 17 - Swimming in Zero Gravity
- Episode 18 - Discovery in the Collector
- Episode 19 - Imperator Pietro's Ultimate Betrayal
- Episode 20 - An Alliance of Necessity
- Episode 21 - Olympus Runs Silent Lurking
- Episode 22 - Sinking the Imperator's Flagship
- Episode 23 - Imperium Civil War Begins
- Episode 24 - The Quest for Pluto
- Episode 25 - Reema's Toxic Grudge
- Episode 26 - A Night in Solitary
FINALE MOVIE (Sixteen Strode Into Glory)
- Episode 1 - Callisto Base on Pluto
- Episode 2 - Mio and Lillian's Date
- Episode 3 - Treating Prisoners of Callisto
- Episode 4 - Gabriela and Ulf Romance
- Episode 5 - The Outer Campaign Endgame
- Episode 6 - Survivors of New Riyadh
- Episode 7 - Renegade CDEF Admiral's Rampage
- Episode 8 - Séance of the Newtypes
- Episode 9 - Flash and Iris' Movie Night
- Episode 10 - Gundam Pilots Training Unite
- Episode 11 - Mass Produced Automated Somus
- Episode 12 - Sweeping the Floating Mines
- Episode 13 - The Siege of Kerberos
- Episode 14 - Callisto Outer Base Falls
- Episode 15 - Imperator Pietro Begins Escape
- Episode 16 - Olympus' Pursuit to Earth
- Episode 17 - Detecting the Remaining Blockade
- Episode 18 - Callisto Asteroid Fleet Strikes
- Episode 19 - Evacuation of the Olympus
- Episode 20 - Destruction of the Olympus
- Episode 21 - Long Road to Earth
- Episode 22 - Pietro Marches Upon CDEF
- Episode 23 - Battle Aboard Galileo VII
- Episode 24 - Death of Zaldivar and Pietro
- Episode 25 - CDEF Newtypes' Final Victory
Little do Pilgrim Squadron, Solar Wing or the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force know that Pietro Von Vidmar survived the assassination attempt against him. Pietro finds his mighty Imperium of Callisto falling due to Newtypes and ordinary humans finally combining into an alliance to destroy his pure Universe. Pilgrim Squadron and Solar Wing fly into battle one more time alongside Tobias and Elise to stop Pietro from crashing the new Neo Shinjuku colony into Earth. This main story is both book-ended and interrupted by a future plot which involves Solar Wing and Pilgrim Squadron's members and their families catching back up on the old days with an older Aubrey, her children and grandchildren. The older Aubrey is lucky to be by her friends' sides again ever since Tobias died in the last battle. Now, Aubrey too has to set her final affairs in order having risen above her abusive childhood to gain a happier life. MERCHANDISING AND PROMOTION
- Bandai snap-build model kits of mecha and space warships as depicted in series
- Hasbro-licensed series-accurate Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls toys, action figures of main characters and mecha to fit figure
- Collector’s figures of each character (anatomically correct) with interchangeable outfits, hand items and posable joints
- Licensed video game adaptation for all major consoles and personal computers with Bandai Namco and Koei Tecmo
- Licensed cosplay costumes of characters and mecha tailor-made and fitted by Cosplay House
- Collector’s Coffee Mugs/Tea Cups, Stationery, Apparel, Posters, Lobby Cards and Black & White/Color Photo Sheets
- In conjunction with Japanese and English dubs on TV, streaming Crunchyroll and Netflix, DVD and Blu-Ray, members of the Gundam fan club can enter for chances to win a retro-style VHS videocassette box set of the entire series of Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls.
- A marketing campaign will proceed with trailers and spots for cinema, internet, radio, and television.
submitted by Voltes-Drifter-2187
to Gundam [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:10 Voltes-Drifter-2187 My second idea for a Gundam show - Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls (Part 1)
| || | submitted by Voltes-Drifter-2187 to Gundam [link] [comments]
Okay, so my Mobile Suit Gundam: Dynex-V
ideas aren't really suited to the Universal Century or any Gundam
universe writ large? Decided to try again and craft something that would possibly be a little more befitting of a Gundam
series but still have a larger scope that can't be contained in a movie or a short anime season of 12 to 52 episodes. Let me know what you think of Mobile Suit Gundam: Castaway Souls
... THE STORY OF MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: CASTAWAY SOULS
The year is 6119 S.D. (Solar Deuteronomy), and the United Solar Commonwealth is reaching beyond the Earth to expand humanity's presence in space. Whether with planetside colonies or massive space stations orbiting at the Lagrange Points around the varied celestial bodies in our Solar System, it would appear the human race knows no bounds to their reach. In stark contrast, a major discovery in the world of physics and cosmology will turn an understanding of the Universe at large as well as ourselves inside out and upside down. As it was in an early Universal Century (U.C.) timeline, two scientists named Dr. Y.T. Minovsky and Dr. Ionesco will discover the M particle which has resting mass of zero, a varying positive or negative charge, and a shifting mass reflective of the potential or kinetic energy being stored or released. This would lead to the creation of a truly clean nuclear reactor - the Minovsky-Ionesco reactors.
Some people began to come into contact with the M particle while exploring space and they soon began to develop enhanced abilities with the amplification of the brainwaves to control by thought different machines and or powers. These "Newtypes" were seen by those who are more informed as a next step in humanity's evolution outwards into the stars. But some have seen something much darker with Newtypes - a supplantation of pure humans for these new upstarts who could be agents of a dark power akin to the various demons and devils of myths and lore from the Earth of days before. There are those humans who says the Newtypes are a menace that deserve to be exterminated while others see them as expendable labor or most egregiously the convenient scapegoats for all the various societal ills happening in the United Solar Commonwealth. Many Newtypes fled to establish their own colony on the moon Titan.
The Titanian Newtype colony of Neo Aoteroa is home to young teenage Aubrey Zuleger, a girl who few in her public secondary high school like - and who lives on the dilapidated side of the colony with her abusive family. Aubrey has been dealing with bullying in her school and abuse from her family across her life which has left her chronically depressed and suicidal. Having passed through the foster care system every now and again where recorded demonstrations of Newtype abilities by her were common, she is seen as a curse by her birth father and the easiest scapegoat by her mother, two sisters, and current step-father. She hopes to escape by maybe joining the Commonwealth Defense and Exploration Force in any capacity so she can either find a better life or get herself killed in battle. It would seem Aubrey has had no one to turn to except for one being of Newtype origins watching from afar and being her benefactor.
But things aren't all well in the Commonwealth. Thirteen of the most influential Pure Human colonies break away from the Commonwealth and form a new faction called the Imperium Of Callisto. Under the leadership of Imperator Pietro von Vidmar and ace mobile suit pilot Maxx Zaldivar, the Imperium's primary fleet is moving to subjugate Titan and forcibly bring it into a cause threatening to all humanity - the subjugation of neutral and obliteration of Newtype-allied worlds and colonies. Responding to the crashing of the Neo Mir colony down into Titan, the Commonwealth has been secretly building seventeen prototypes of the all-new RX-2000 series of close quarter combat mobile suits to counter the Imperium military might. Getting caught up in the Imperium attack while running away from home, Aubrey hides away inside the RX-2000-A Gundam Valkyrie Yulong cut off from the other fifteen prototype Gundams.
Willing to fight to protect others if it means she dies in the process, Aubrey syncs up with Gundam Valkyrie Yulong as she uses it to beat back the Imperium forces led by Zaldivar who orders a retreat. Returning the Gundam to the Commonwealth with nowhere else to go after her abusive family was killed in the attack by the Imperium, Aubrey is given the chance to become an agent of CDEF while training with them in secret. She now finds herself going out on a quest to find fifteen more Newtypes like her able to sync with all fifteen of the other RX-2000 Gundams to battle Zaldivar and restore peace to the Solar System. The trick now is whether she can rebuild herself while also getting some form of therapy for her various self-destructive tendencies and making long-lasting friendships that she learns to depend on and give back to. But will coming to terms with herself be able to save the Solar System from evil? MEET THE TEAM(S)
The RX-2000 Series Valkyrie Gundams of Pilgrim Squadron
- ♀ Aubrey Zuleger - Pilot of RX-2000-A Valkyrie Yulong, Pink Gundam of Spectrum
- ♂ Mio Nguyen - Pilot of RX-2000-B D'Artagnan Wukong, Ruby Gundam of Anima
- ♂ Flash Van Warren - Pilot of RX-2000-E Athos Tripitaka, Amber Gundam of Soul
- ♂ Vince Coleman - Pilot of RX-2000-C Porthos Wujing, Emerald Gundam of Gravity
- ♂ Ulf Solberg - Pilot of RX-2000-D Arimos Bajie, Sapphire Gundam of Illusion
The RX-2000 Series Valkyrie Gundams of Solar Wing
- ♀ Erica Azrael - Pilot of RX-2000-X Helios, Orange Gundam of Space
- ♀ Gabriela Tulper - Pilot of RX-2000-1 Mercury, Blue Gundam of Water
- ♀ Iris Moreau - Pilot of RX-2000-2 Venus, Yellow Gundam of Light
- ♀ Kai Parrish - Pilot of RX-2000-3 Terra, Brown Gundam of Earth
- ♀ Sierra Chay - Pilot of RX-2000-XI Luna, White Gundam of Electricity
- ♀ Miyoshi Kuga - Pilot of RX-2000-4 Mars, Red Gundam of Fire
- ♀ Nadira Muller - Pilot of RX-2000-5 Jupiter, Green Gundam of Forest
- ♀ Samara Forester - Pilot of RX-2000-6 Saturn, Purple Gundam of Shadow
- ♀ Tanya Krikalev - Pilot of RX-2000-7 Uranus, Black Gundam of Sky
- ♀ Lillian Robledo - Pilot of RX-2000-8 Neptune, Silver Gundam of Ocean
- ♀ Reema al-Yasin - Pilot of RX-2000-9 Pluto, Gold Gundam of Time
2023.03.24 03:52 Browdown25 Hit of my life(so far)
2023.03.24 03:50 Al3xgreer18 I'm I reading this right? These screws were manufactured in 2000? I ZMA'd them because they changed from slotted head to phillips head
2023.03.24 03:23 UBWGUNJACK Just like
Has anyone received packages from home depot.com containing small pvc pipe fittings addressed to: "Just Like"? Ive gotten 2 packages with my address but the name says Just Like. Seems suspicious. I called home depot number on the package and rep said they received a call about the same thing from someone else... TIA!
submitted by UBWGUNJACK
to HomeDepot [link] [comments]