Regal hollywood - port richey photos
Kathleen Moore - MISSING - Pasco County, FL
2021.12.05 19:01 emmgiann Kathleen Moore - MISSING - Pasco County, FL
34-year-old Kathleen Moore, was last seen at her boyfriend's residence in New Port Richey around 1 a.m. on Monday, November 29. Her phone was found in a Walgreen's dumpster. Anyone with information about Moore’s whereabouts is asked to call the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency line at 727-847-8102, option 7.
2010.12.07 19:57 NickStaton Brevard county and surrounding areas
A subreddit dedicated to 'The 321' - Brevard County, Florida - The Space Coast! Home to Titusville, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Rockledge, Viera, Melbourne, Satellite Beach, Indialantic, old Eau Gallie, Palm Bay, and plenty more.
2010.12.14 15:32 TheTame London Social Club
Drink, Eat, Dance, Connect, Be Merry! Or Don't, Just Come And Stand Around, That's Cool Too!
2023.03.24 05:27 Darunkie [Len in the Outlands] - Port Jona Arc - Chapter 17
Kartho awoke at 9am the next morning. When he finally got dressed and went downstairs, he checked the job board and saw that three jobs had already been claimed by his younger companions.
“These kids waking up early,” he muttered snarkily. “Who are they trying to impress?”
After wolfing down a quick breakfast of eggs and some kind of mystery meat that appeared to have been from a reptilian animal of some sort, he walked back to the board and perused it for his first big solo job. A lot of them were typical “go here and slay this” sort of thing, but one near the bottom caught his interest. He leaned down and carefully read the job’s background:
Forest spirit sword stolen.
A tribe of forest spirits attempting to locate a ceremonial wooden sword used in their rites of passage have tracked it to a wealthy aristocrat right here in Port Jona. Archibald Falcon, CEO of the Falcon Merchant Guild, was recently featured in a photo in the Port Jona Times, showing the sword encased in glass in his mansion on the north side of the city.
Enclosed was the picture in question. Falcon was a tall, thin man with round glasses and slicked-back black hair. He had a smug look on his face as he stood in front of a series of shelves lined with treasure. On one of the shelves was the sword in question. It was smaller, like it was designed for one-handed use. Despite being wooden, it didn’t look like a child’s toy. It was intricately carved with many curves and curls. Set near the crossguard was a citrine gem.
“Time to rip off a rich fellow,” Kartho said, tearing the flyer off the board and signing his name on the blank sheet of paper behind it, signifying he had claimed a job.
After leaving the Meadowbirds’ headquarters, Kartho made a beeline for the district where Falcon’s mansion was. It was a residential district near several merchants’ districts, all of which sold high-end items. When he got there he was almost disgusted by how decadent the homes were. The houses were enormous. Each of them were made up of multiple wings and towers. The grounds for each home were wide and sprawling, each of them gated. Guest houses and servants’ quarters were also present. Many of the homes, though not all of them, had private guards stationed at the main gates. Falcon’s home was one that was guarded.
“Paranoid son of a gun,” Kartho said as he observed it from the opposite street corner. The guards briefly glanced at him, but he moved away before they could get suspicious. A block away, he paced, thinking of how he could get in. His grounds were somewhat lacking in thick vegetation, which meant less cover. He was also sure that all entrances and even most windows would be guarded.
“-think the event will be a smash hit.”
A voice spoke from around the corner. Kartho barely heard half the sentence before he turned his attention toward it. Two human men in fine clothing were walking together down the street.
“Ah yes,” said the other man. “Old Archibald hasn’t hosted a party of this caliber in several months. I hear everyone who’s anyone is going to be there.”
“Will Falenias have the gall to show his face?” asked the first man. “His business took a tanking recently. If he had any decency he’d stay away from this.”
“He is certainly not coming,” the second man replied. “I spoke to him yesterday when he came begging to me to help bail him out. He said something about sequestering himself in his office for the next week to find a solution to his financial problems.”
“As well he should,” said the first man. “If he has any desire to remain in high society-“
But Kartho was no longer listening. He dashed down the street and away from the two men. He had an in to Falcon’s house. He was going to impersonate Falenias and crash the party.
It didn’t take long to find out who Falenias was. Kartho visited the nearby merchant districts asking about him. He was the leader of a guild that was falling on hard times due to corrupt business practices. His face was featured in the Port Jona Times a handful of times in the last month alone. Kartho returned to his room at headquarters and stood in front of his mirror along with a photo of his mark. He spent the next hour or so applying illusion magic to himself. He grew his hair so it fell to his shoulders and changed it from black to bright flaming red. His skin reddened slightly, and his irises changed to bright amber. He pulled on his ears until they elongated and pointed, looking perfectly elven. He even managed to increase his height a few inches. He estimated Falenias at six feet, two inches. He then finalized his facial features and transformed his clothing into finery befitting the event. Once he was sure he was done, he twirled around once.
“Mr. Falenias, I presume?” he asked his reflection. He wasn’t sure what Falenias sounded like, so he hoped others wouldn’t notice. He also hoped that the elf’s status as a disgraced businessman would mean nobody would want to be seen with him, so nobody would approach him for a conversation.
When the time for the party had approached, Kartho wandered into the wealthy district and approached the main gate of Falcon’s mansion. Already a large crowd of partygoers was walking past the guards. When it was Kartho’s turn, one of the guards approached and put his hand up.
“Name?” he asked.
“Falenias,” Kartho uttered, trying to sound as self-important as possible.
The guard muttered and looked at a sheaf of parchment he was holding.
“Says here you declined your invitation.”
Kartho scoffed. “So I’m not allowed to change my mind?” he asked condescendingly. “Do you know who I am? I make more in a day than you do in a year. Now let me through!!”
He shouted the last part. The guard, taken aback, jumped a bit and gestured for Kartho to enter the grounds. He smugly turned his nose up at the guard and walked in.
The grounds were well-lit, with large electric streetlights dotting the landscape. As he saw from outside the gate, Falcon’s lawn was flat and featureless. There were several benches, walkways, and reflecting pools, but other than the odd shrub here and there, there was nothing in the way of cover. Partygoers mingled about, munching on tiny hors-d’oeuvres and drinking expensive drinks through tall thin flutes that looked like you couldn’t even get a buzz from one.
“This party sucks,” Kartho muttered under his breath. That didn’t stop him from grabbing three drinks and a handful of snacks when the servers came by him.
“Loading up on free stuff now so you don’t starve later?” asked one of the guests. Kartho just snorted and glared at him before chugging his drinks.
After a while, Kartho meandered into the mansion itself. The entryway was as obscenely huge as he imagined it would be. A grand staircase was in front of him. Below it was a massive bronze statue of a falcon, easily the size of a full-grown Amazonian. The floor and pillars in the room looked to be made of solid jade and marble, respectively. Above him was the most intricate chandelier he had ever seen. More guests were crammed in here with even more servers laden with countless items.
In the brighter light, many guests turned toward him and sneered. Kartho thought to himself that people really hated Falenias right now. After a few minutes the sneers subsided. It seems nobody wanted to even associate with him, as he predicted. Anyone he approached turned away or even walked away. This was good, he thought. Nobody would think to follow him or distract him.
Finally, he had thought it was time to slip away. He walked to the nearest server and cleared his throat.
“Excuse me,” he asked. “Where’s the little elf’s room? I do feel I’ve had a bit much to drink.”
“Right this way, sir,” said the server, gesturing for Kartho to accompany him.
The server led him away from the crowd and down an empty hallway to a closed door.
“This is the powder room, sir,” the server said. “I’ll wait out here to escort you back to the party when you’re finished.”
Kartho thanked him and entered the room, shutting the door. He waited about thirty seconds before knocking.
“Excuse me,” he said, “but I think this toilet might be broken.”
He opened the door for the server, who walked in. Kartho closed the door behind them and stood behind the server as he walked to the toilet.
“Looks fine to m-“ the server began. He couldn’t finish, as Kartho hit him over the head, knocking him out.
“Sorry, buddy,” he said, “but I need your face.”
Kartho muttered an incantation and the features of Falenias melted away, returning him to normal. He examined the server for a few seconds and applied another spell, transforming him into the server, clothing and all. After locking the door behind him, Kartho stepped out into the hallway. It was empty as before.
Kartho strode confidently down the hallway, looking around for the room in the newspaper photo. He opened a few random doors but couldn’t find the room in question. He read that Falcon was a bachelor, having only servants and guards in the house with him, so there was no risk of stumbling across a family member. He did encounter a few other people, but none of them paid him any heed, assuming he was just part of the staff.
He was going down a corridor on the second floor of the main wing when he could hear someone yelling behind him.
“Berriss!!” called the voice.
Kartho turned to see another server walking quickly towards him.
“Where the heck were you?” he asked. “I need you back outside serving drinks. You don’t get paid to take a stroll through the house.”
“Sorry,” Kartho replied. “Mr. Falcon just said he needed me to go get his, um, spyglass, from his treasure room. But I got lost.”
The other server shook his head. “A year here and still getting lost? You know I only hired you as a favor to your parents, right? Keep doing this and I’ll have no choice but to let you go. Third floor, east wing. Get it and get your sorry self back to the party. You’ve got five minutes.”
The server bounded away. Kartho went the opposite direction, back to the east wing and up the stairs.
Once he got there, the room was easy enough to find. It was bigger than he thought, with every wall covered in shelves stocked full of every item Falcon had collected over the years, save for one which had a giant set of glass double doors opening to a balcony. The items ranged from simple things like wooden figurines to solid gold magical contraptions. Sure enough, the sword was right where it was in the photo. Kartho opened the glass case and hid it away in a pocket in his clothes.
“What are you doing here?” yelled a voice.
Kartho turned around. Falcon was standing in the threshold of the doorway, a venomous look on his face.
“This,” Kartho said, pulling out a small pellet and slamming it to the ground.
The room was instantly filled with pitch black smoke. Having memorized the layout of the room beforehand, Kartho made a beeline for the double doors and slammed through them. He quickly bounded up the roof, running across it until he was away from the treasure room.
The guards must have seen the glass shatter, because all of a sudden they were scattering across the grounds like ants at a picnic. Kartho removed his disguise and crouched on the edge of the roof, looking at them, his vantablack clothing keeping him safer.
“Crap,” he spat. “Can’t do an unnoticeability spell either. Not while they’re actively looking for someone.”
He scanned the grounds looking for an opening, but the guards were too well-dispersed and it was too well-lit for him to get away without being seen.
“Guess we’re doing things the sloppy way tonight,” he said, and plummeted off the roof onto the ground. He sprinted full-on for the edge of the grounds, heading straight for the fence. He could already hear voices yelling behind him. He ducked as he heard a whistle, a crossbow bolt missing his head by less than an inch. When he got to the fence he pulled himself up and over in one motion. Quickly he bounded into the street, turning random corners and hoping the guards wouldn’t chase him beyond the grounds. He managed to make it back to the merchants’ districts without incident. Thanking his lucky stars, he took the long way back to headquarters in case he was being tailed.
Kartho entered the main doors of Meadowbirds HQ and slammed the sword down in front of the guild member in charge of job progress that day.
“Got the sword,” he said, doing a two-finger salute. “The spirits can rest easy.”
The guild member took the sword and handed Kartho his payment of fifty gold. He pocketed it and walked away. He joined his party, each of them enjoying a large mug of ale and a huge plate of food. They cheered and raised their mugs to him when they saw him.
“All successful jobs today then?” Kartho asked.
The rest of them nodded and smiled. Kartho recanted the events to them, and they stared, wide-eyed. They chuckled at a few of the parts.
“Sounds like a fun time,” Shade replied. “A bit less messy than my job.”
“Why?” asked Kartho. “What happened on your job?”
Previous Chapter: https://www.reddit.com/redditserials/comments/10pthew/len_in_the_outlands_port_jona_arc_chapter_16/
First Chapter: https://www.reddit.com/redditserials/comments/ukahtf/len_in_the_outlands_fledgling_arc_chapter_1/
submitted by Darunkie
to redditserials [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 22:21 JohnQP121 How significant is the loss of 1 Thunderbolt 4 port in a laptop?
I am planning to purchase Lenovo Legion Gen 8 laptop (7i Pro line) and in Gen 8 (comparing with Gen 7) the number of TB 4 ports has been reduced from 2 to 1. I've never used anything TB hence this question: what am I really losing with not having one extra TB port?
I am not a gamer - I am buying Legion because it can be ordered with (or expanded to) 32GB of RAM, 2 NVME drives can be installed, it has good cooling and my old laptop is close to unusable. The laptop will be used as a desktop replacement 98% of the time.
I want to connect 2 4K external monitors for software development, photo and video editing (also possibly some sort of external TB drive). I know I can just use TB dock with multiple TB outputs but then I am still limited to a single bandwidth pipeline to the laptop. So am I bottlenecked in any ways as opposed to if I had 2 TB 4 ports? Is there anything I would not be able to do because of giving up 1 extra TB 4 port?
Laptop, of course, would have additional USB-C and USB-A ports. You probably can connect a monitor to some of them, peripherals too - I understand that. However, what I use now is 10 years old self-built PC (daily driver - i7, 32GB of RAM, SSD, fine for everything I do except for video editing) and 13 years old Lenovo T671 laptop (barely usable). So for the purposes of connecting high-bandwidth peripherals I am not even knowledgeable about USB-C either all that much.
submitted by JohnQP121
to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 21:18 Roadlesssoul Solo trip off-season to Athens and Santorini feedback
Travelled on my own as a woman in her mid 30s towards the end of March. I’ve travelled a lot, I’m quite low maintenance, just bought one rucksack, so this isn’t luxe or honeymoon style!
Athens: - Stayed for 4 nights, 3.5 days - I stayed near Omania square because it was cheap. Not a great area in itself, but was an easy 15 min walk into the main areas of interest (acropolis, Plaka, Psyri). Some dodgy alley ways, though I didn’t feel really unsafe or get hassled, but I’m used to travelling solo. - Highlight was the Ancient Agora, as it was midweek in March it wasn’t too busy and loved walking around and reading all the interesting historical, political and philosophical details. Went to the Acropolis on Sat morning and even this time of year was very busy. I wouldn’t like to go in Summer, but had a good time and it felt very special - Walked up Mt Lycabettus for sunset, I really liked this, don’t stand at the top with the crowds, find somewhere along the walkway or elsewhere on the hill off piste a little - I ended up in the area of Exarcheia one evening while looking for vegetarian restaurants, this was a really interesting ‘alternative’ area with some great graffiti and art and decent food. - Saw the changing of the guard on Sunday but it was also really busy. Can’t imagine what it’s like in summer. - By my last day I’d had enough of the city and took a impromptu day trip by ferry to Aegina as I was desperate to get somewhere slightly more chilled. I enjoyed the metro trip to the port just as an experience and got the fast-cat ferry which took 40mins. I chose Aegina because it was quick, easy, and way cheaper than the ferry to Hydra which was €40 each way. Think I paid about €18 each way. It’s a nice enough island, nothing hugely special but pretty if you just want some time out of the hustle and bustle. - While in Athens I walked everywhere, only used the metro for port and airport. It was easy to use and easy to buy tickets on the machines. Before I went I thought I’d need to buy a 3 day ticket but I didn’t use it at all while exploring as you can walk everywhere - Depending on whether you want to do museums and other things, I think you could do the big main things in 2 full days, 3 nights.
Santorini - Chose here as I was interested in the geology/landscape and intrigued by its popularity, it also was one of the only places that had direct flight back to my home country in March so saved going back through Athens. - In off-season and in hotel off from the caldera view in Fira I only paid €40 a night. I was one of the only guests in the whole big hotel. - flew from Athens which was quick and easy but pricey - Was good spring time weather, sunny, warm ish but not too hot - I stayed in Fira which is definitely easiest if you are on your own or without car as it’s central transport hub for buses - I took the local bus from outside airport, it seemed to be waiting for people from my flight and waited about 10mins to fill up. Took 10 mins to Fira and cost €1.60 which is way cheaper than the €25 or more by taxi - I’ll be honest it’s not my favourite place, while the views over the ocean and caldera are stunning, everything feels so commercialised and inauthentic, everything is over priced for very average food and drinks. And you don’t have that nice beaches to just chill on either (as someone commented, there are some other side of Island but you have to take bus, car or taxi from Fira, Oia or Imerovigli and they aren’t particularly stunning beaches as far as Mediterranean beaches go!) - I loved the hike from Fira to Oia. Also went down and around Skaros Rock which was incredible views - lots of places are still closed this time of year but I managed to find places to eat, just less choice. Frustratingly lots of places say on google maps they are open but when you go there they aren’t . - I arrived from my hike in Oia at sunset, I hadn’t planned to but thought I might as well check out the famous sunset from the castle. It was crazy how many people were there jostling for their photo shot. I mean it’s a nice sunset but no different to lots of other nice coastal sunsets and overrated, any ambience ruined by the crowds. And this was midweek in March, I would not want to go in summer. - my favourite sunset was from Fira in a little place along the Caldera view wall with no one else around and the expensive ‘cave suites’, that can cost thousands a night, around me empty - There was a lot of building and maintence work going on, I imagine as people prepare for the spring and summer - Fira and Oia were both nice to stroll around but very touristy and I imagine difficult to have a relaxing time in during high season. I liked wandering the empty alleys and seeing the view without lots of people - Food was expensive and not great quality for what you pay, but you’re a captive audience! - All in all I am glad I got the chance to see what Santorini was like at a quiet, sunny time, and I enjoyed the sun and views for less than it would normally cost, but I think other Greek islands are probably better value. Depends what you’re looking for but I don’t think I would recommend Santorini considering how costly, busy, commercialised and inauthentic it feels, especially as there are so many other choices of island
submitted by Roadlesssoul
to GreeceTravel [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 21:01 Tg11T Rebooking WrestleMania Part V: Transition Into Ruthless Aggression (2001-2003)
WrestleMania X Seven (rebooked card) (2001) (Alamodome) (Houston, TX)
- (Opener) (1)- WWF Intercontinental Championship (Fatal 4 Way)- Chris Jericho (c) vs William Regal vs Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit (Winner: Still WWF Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho)
- (2)- WWF Hardcore Championship- Raven (c) vs Taz (Winner: New WWF Hardcore Champion Taz)
- (3)- WWF European Championship- Test (c) vs Big Show (Winner: New WWF European Champion The Big Show)
- (4)- WWF Women's Championship- Ivory (c) w/Right To Censor vs Chyna w/APA (Winner: New WWF Women's Champion Chyna)
- (5)- TLC- Fatal 4 Way- WWF Tag Team Championship- Dudley Boyz (c) vs Edge & Christian vs The Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker & Kane) vs The Hardy Boyz (Winners: New WWF Tag Team Champions The Brothers of Destruction The Undertaker & Kane; the streak is preserved at 9-0 for Taker)
- (6)- Tag Team Grudge Match- Kurt Angle & Shane McMahon vs Triple H & Mr McMahon w/Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus and Linda McMahon (Special Guest Referee: Mick Foley) (Winners: Kurt Angle & Shane McMahon)
- (7)- Gimmick Battle Royal- Winner: Honky Tonk Man (rebooked winner)
- (8)- Main Event- WWF Championship- The Rock (c) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (2001 Rumble winner) (Winner: New WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin; heel turn of Austin still happens here but instead of Vince coming out, Vince comes out with Triple H and they both help Austin to become champion screwing The Rock; 2 Man Power Trip is formed here along with Vince)
WrestleMania X8 (2002) (rebooked card) (Rogers Centre) (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- (Opener) (1)- (Grudge Match)- Booker T vs Rob Van Dam
- (2)- WWF Tag Team Championship- The Dudley Boyz (c) (rebooked champions) w/Spike Dudley vs Lance Storm & William Regal w/Test (Winners: New WWF Tag Team Champions Lance Storm & William Regal; due to interference from Toronto's own, the WWF European Champion Christian who costs The Dudleys the match with the Referee distracted; Christian hits one of The Dudleys in the face with his European Championship belt after Spike & Test get into a brawl at ringside which distracts the ref; post match Christian aligns himself with Storm, Regal and Test forming The Un Americans)
- (3)- Ric Flair vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman (* Lesnar instead makes his main roster debut before WrestleMania 18 and Heyman shows up with him; Heyman of course blames Flair for the fall of the WCW/ECW alliance because had he showed up earlier he could have helped them to get control and even though Heyman lost his job, he would have his new one as Lesnar's advocate; Brock's Mania debut would be here as Lesnar would instead make his debut the night after Royal Rumble 2002 on RAW) (Winner: Brock Lesnar
- (4)- Winner Takes All Match Title for Title for both the WWF European Championship and the WWF Intercontinental Championship- Christian (WWF European Champion) vs Edge (WWF Intercontinental Champion) (both are from Toronto) (Winner: New WWF European Champion and still WWF Intercontinental Champion Edge)
- (5)- Tag Team Grudge Match; Streak Is On The Line 10-0 or 9-1- nWo (New World Order) (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs The Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker & Kane) (Winners: The Brothers of Destruction; Streak survives yet again; Taker is 10-0 as they acknowledge The Streak on TV)
- (6)- WWF Women's Championship- Jazz (c) vs Trish Stratus (hometown girl in Toronto) (Winner: New WWF Women's Champion Trish Stratus)
- (7)- No Holds Barred- Triple H vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (* 2 Man Power Trip; Former allies Collide as Triple H in this build up would return as a babyface at first on RAW and then in the 02 Rumble he would make his triumphant return only to be eliminated by Stone Cold Steve Austin; then at No Way Out 2002 Austin would get screwed out of the WWF Undisputed Championship by Triple H
- (8)- 20 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the WWF Hardcore Championship (Winner: Big Show by last eliminating DDP)
- (9)- WWF Undisputed Championship- Kurt Angle (rebooked champion) (c) vs Chris Jericho (2002 rebooked Rumble winner)
- (10)- Main Event- Icon vs Icon- The Rock vs Hollywood Hogan (Winner: The Rock; this match goes on last with Hogan putting Rock over; babyface turn for Hogan still happens post match as Hall & Nash beat down Hogan for losing to The Rock; Rock makes the save for Hogan as they both clean house of Nash & Hall; Rock leaves to let Hogan have his moment)
WrestleMania 19 (rebooked card) (2003) (Seattle, Washington) (Safeco Field)
- (Opener) (1)- WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Matt Hardy (c) w/Shannon Moore vs Rey Mysterio (Winner: New WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio)
- (2)- (Triple Threat Match)- WWE Women's Championship- Trish Stratus vs Victoria (c) vs Jazz (Winner: New WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus; Trish pins Jazz)
- (3)- Icon vs Icon- The Rock (Hollywood heel persona) vs Shawn Michaels (Winner: Shawn Michaels even though I was torn here; this was Shawn's Mania return
- (4)- WWE Tag Team Championship- Team Angle (Haas & Benjamin) (c) vs Rhyno & Tajiri (Winners: Still WWE Tag Team Champions Team Angle)
- (5)- Streak Match- The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho (11-0 or 10-1)- (Winner: The Undertaker)
- (6)- World Heavyweight Championship- Booker T vs Triple H (c) w/Ric Flair (Winner: New World Heavyweight Champion Booker T)
- (7)- Dream Match- Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin)
- (8)- Main Event- WWE Championship- Brock Lesnar (03 Rumble winner) vs Kurt Angle (c) (Winner: New WWE Champion Brock Lesnar)
submitted by Tg11T
to fantasybooking [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 20:29 laneykins Fruit Loops body butter from market vendor in San Diego near Seaport Village
| || | submitted by laneykins to HelpMeFind [link] [comments]
In Nov 2022 (specifically Friday Nov 11), I got off a cruise ship in San Diego and strolled along the port by USS Midway towards Seaport Village. There were some white tents set up there like a craft market, and I bought an amazing homemade Fruit Loops body butter from a vendor. I must get more and I can't find how to contact this vendor!
There were many other frangrances of body butters he sold. They were in huge bins, you could try any one of them, and he scooped the butter into clear plastic unlabled containers once you made your choice.
Photo is from Google street view - I think it was similar to that set up and location where I found it.
I paid in cash so don't have vendor info from credit card statements. Please help! https://preview.redd.it/2nrbui64jjpa1.png?width=1867&format=png&auto=webp&s=51b4984c7f237ba00736924291f7a54547177bbd
2023.03.23 20:13 Commandmanda Urgent Care Report: 3/16 - 3/20/2023
During what was a rather long stint of 5 days at the clinic, I was able to observe some patterns that are concerning.
Firstly, the "sinus congestion-turned pneumonia/asthma/mystery bronchitis" that triggered serious illness in seniors has begun to feast upon the middle aged population, and occasionally some very young children.
I think I've hit upon what it is thanks to the viral surveillance data from the CDC: Human Metapnuemovirus.
Check out the data table here: https://www.cdc.gov/surveillance/nrevss/hmpv/region.html
What symptoms does HMPV cause? Cough, runny nose or nasal congestion, sore throat and fever.
More severe illness, with wheezing, difficulty breathing, hoarseness, cough, pneumonia, and in adults, aggravation of asthma, also has been reported.
As you can see from the above table, there's been a significant rise in cases recently.
The other illness troubling our population is Norovirus. For a while we were seeing mostly children and teens, but now it's spread to the adult population, including seniors.
See the CDC data table for Norovirus here: https://www.cdc.gov/surveillance/nrevss/norovirus/natl-trend.html
The rise (huge upward curve) shows just how nasty and easily transmitted Norovirus is.
To get yourself well while suffering the effects, do not drink more than one or two swallows of water at a time. Your body can handle that. Gulping large quantities of water at a time will result in vomiting it all up, which is useless. A diluted mix of Pedialyte (1/2 water, 1/2 Pedialyte) will help with rehydration, too. Diluting it will negate the citric acid that is added for flavor, and might upset your stomach.
Eating via the BRAT diet is recommended. Just one or two tablespoons/mouthfuls at a time of applesauce, bananas, plain rice, or toast will help coat your stomach. Yogurt in small quantities or a probiotic will help recolonize your good bacteria, helping your body to recover, too.
For seriously sick patients (unable to keep anything
down for 3 days): visit an Urgent Care or the ER. The patient may need an IV. There is a helpful medication called Odansetron (Oh-dance-eh-tron) which will reduce nausea. Talk to your practitioner about it if your vomiting is uncontrolled.
I have tried to ask patients if they ate at any particular establishments, or were at family get-togethers, but the answers seemed to elude them. They were so sick that they literally couldn't think straight. My thought is that it may have originated from cruise passengers who returned home with it. combined with school age children, who caught it from their peers, and infected their parents/family.
So how do you avoid both of the above viral illnesses?
'1. Wear a good mask, correctly. That means over the nose, with good facial contact, no leaks.
'2. Do not hug or kiss a sick child or adult. If someone is sick in your house, Wear a mask around them. Give them a bathroom to use that no one else uses. Seclude them to a bedroom. Clean sheets, common surfaces, etc. with bleach solution.
'3. Wash your hands frequently with soap
. Always wash before and after using the bathroom and before and after eating. Wash before prepping food, and after.
Some of these steps are similar to isolation during COVID, and for good reasons. HMPV is a respiratory virus like COVID, and Norovirus is a food-borne and fecal contaminant virus. Both are highly transmissible.
COVID has made a comeback at my clinic. We suddenly discovered small pockets of it, mostly in nuclear families. The other cases obviously originated from travel. The vast majority of cases were amongst visitors who came down from Northern states to visit family. They reported that they had been here for a week, and that they intended to leave in a week. Many were from Illinois, and some from Ohio and NY.
We have been seeing problems at the pharmacies with prescriptions being on backorder - specifically the Zpac, Macrobid, and Benzonatate (antibiotics, UTI meds, and cough/sinus RXs).
There's also been a growing problem with all of our clinics: nurse shortages. We cannot seem to get anyone to sign on for open days. This suggests that they are happier at their ER jobs versus at our clinics. I'm not sure of the reason for this - pay? Hours? Patient volume? New database learning curve? Still - each of our clinics are having to deal with lack of personnel. This weekend they decided to give us just one provider. So instead of two providers seeing about 30 - 35 patients each, we're seeing maybe 45 to 50 patients, stressing the provider and having to stop seeing patients from time to time because our schedule is just too full. The frustration is palpable - and has resulted in one of our best providers leaving within a week or two. That will put even more stress on those that stay. It would be helpful if hospitalists could chime in on this! Are any of you seeing sudden changes/lack of nurses where you are?
Since we will not see the data on COVID cases till Friday, I am hopeful that all of you will take steps to limit your exposure. The Chasco Festival is set for next weekend (New Port Richey) and promises to draw very large crowds, eating concessions and the boat parade. If you intend to go, please remember your masks and hand hygiene.
submitted by Commandmanda
to FloridaCoronavirus [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 20:03 laneykins Please help me find: Fruit Loops body butter purchased near Seaport Village
| || | submitted by laneykins to sandiego [link] [comments]
In November 2022 (specifically Friday Nov 11), I had gotten off a cruise ship in San Diego and strolled along the port by USS Midway towards Seaport Village. There were some white tents there set up like a market, and I bought an amazing homemade Fruit Loops body butter from a vendor. I must get more and I can't find how to contact this vendor! I paid in cash so I can't find any information from credit card statements, and the packaging didn't have any labels. Does anyone know anything about who this vendor could be and how to contact them?
There were many other fragrances of body butters he sold. They were in huge bins, you could try any of them, and he scooped the butter into clear plastic unlabeled containers once you made your choice.
Photo is from Google street view - I think it was similar to that set up and location where I found it.
Please help! https://preview.redd.it/afzdj4pbejpa1.png?width=1867&format=png&auto=webp&s=0dbac70735d87932be9506df45416d723194d6f6
2023.03.23 18:55 docXfamas [H] RE4 remake and other leftover games from bundles [W] PayPal, TF2 keys
- All keys are primarily from US/NA region
- Even though I prefer steam, I accept EPIC, Uplay, Microsoft store, gog or any other legit launcher keys if they are in my Wishlist.
- I accept XBOX keys as well.
- I accept paypal only via goods and services so all transactions will include fees.
RE4 Remake - 25 TF2 keys (fixed price) - proof MARCH 2023 games
Safe in Our World Charity Bundle 2023
- Edge Of Eternity
- Golden Light
- Hero's Hour
- Monster Crown
- Rogue Lords
FEBRUARY 2023 games
- A Little Golf Journey x 2
- Arcade Paradise - Arcade Paradise EP x 2
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare x 2
- Eternal Threads x 2
- Field of Glory II x 2
- Hue x 2
- Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Indivisible x 2
- Kingdom Two Crowns x 2
- Murder by Numbers x 2
- Perfect x 2
- PlateUp! x 2
- Rescue Party: Live! x 2
- Rise of the Slime x 2
- Soul Axiom Rebooted x 2
- Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition x 2
- Steel Rats x 2
- STONE x 2
- Strange Brigade x 2
- Teacup x 2
- The Last Campfire x 2
- Turbo Golf Racing x 2
- Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War x 2
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School x 2
- Sifu Deluxe Edition Upgrade Bundle x 2
Survival Instinct Bundle
- Fallout + Fallout 76 x 2
- Five Dates x 2
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel x 3
- Othercide x 2
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition x 2
- ScourgeBringer x 2
- Shady Part of Me x 2
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales x 2
JANUARY 2023 games DECEMBER 2022 Monthly Bundle Leftovers
- SCUM x 2
- Starsand x 2
- State of Decay 2 x 2
- SurrounDead x 2
- The Long Dark: Survival Edition x 2
Black Friday VR Voyager's Pack
- Wasteland 3
- Blade Assault
- Super Magbot
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
- A Fisherman's Tale
- Car Mechanic Simulator VR
- I Expect You To Die
- Sairento VR
- Shooty Fruity
- SUPERHOT VR
- The Curious Tale of the Stolen Pets
- The Wizards - Dark Times
- Until You Fall
NOVEMBER 2022 Monthly Bundle Leftovers
- Anna's Quest
- Dead Age 2: The Zombie Survival RPG
- DISTRAINT 2 x 2
- Driftland: The Magic Revival
- Enclave (Gold)
- Everreach: Project Eden
- Fantasy Blacksmith
- Going Under
- Golf Club Wasteland
- Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
- Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
- Journey of a Roach
- Last Inua
- LEAVES - The Journey
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers
- LEGO® The Hobbit™
- Main Assembly
- Majesty 2 Collection
- My Big Sister
- OUTBUDDIES DX
- Paw Paw Paw
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (ORIGIN KEY)
- PUBG: Battlegrounds – Golden G-Coin Box
- Red Wings: Aces of the Sky
- Seed Hunter x 2
- Ship Simulator Extremes
- Shooting Stars!
- Silent Hunter 3 x 3
- Smart Factory Tycoon
- Space Cows
- Stars End
- Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
- The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (GOG)
- The Deed II
- The LEGO Movie - Videogame
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game
- The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
- The Town of Light
- Truck Racer
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
- Worms Clan Wars
- Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal
- The House of Da Vinci (ROW)
2K MEGAHITS BUNDLE
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition x 3
- Raji: An Ancient Epic
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice
- Roboquest x 2
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes
- Eldest Souls
LIST OF ALL HB LEFTOVERS -
- Hidden & Dangerous 2: Courage Under Fire x 3
- Hidden & Dangerous: Action Pack x 3
- X-COM: Complete Pack x 3
- CivCity: Rome x 3
- Duke Nukem Forever collection x 4
- Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum x 3
- Railroad Tycoon 3 x 3
- Sid Meier's Railroads! x 3
- The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR x 3
- WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS + Ultimate Brawlers Pass x 4
- BioShock: The Collection (EU region) x 2
- BioShock: The Collection (NA region) x 2
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition x 4
- PGA Tour 2K21 x 3
- Mafia: Definitive Edition x 4
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI x 4
- XCOM: ULTIMATE COLLECTION x 4
LIST OF ALL FANATICAL LEFTOVERS -
- 11-11 Memories Retold x 2
- 112 operator
- 8 doors
- 911 Operator x 2
- A Case Of Distrust
- A plague tale: innocence x 3
- Aegis Defenders x 3
- Ageless x 3
- Agents Of Mayhem
- Alien Spidy
- American Fugitive x 2
- Amnesia: rebirth x 3
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for pigs
- Anna's Quest
- As Far As The Eye
- Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 7
- Automachef x 3
- Bartlow's Dread Machine
- Battle Chasers Nightwar
- Beholder 2
- Between the stars x 4
- Beyond the wire x 2
- Bionic Commando x 2
- Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night
- Book of Demons x 3
- Boomerang Fu
- Boreal Blade x 3
- Broken Age x 2
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Capitalism 2
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
- Carnival Games VR
- Civilization III x 2
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3 x 2
- Crazy Machines 3
- CROSSBOW: Bloodnight x 2
- Crown Trick
- Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla Ex)
- Cyber Hook x 2
- Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft - The Eldritch Box DLC x 2
- Dangerous Worlds x 2
- Dark Future: Blood Red States
- Darksburg x 2
- Dead In Vinland x 2
- Dear Esther: Landmark Edition x 2
- Deathloop x 3
- Deleveled x 2
- Desert Child
- Desolate x 2
- Desperado 3
- Devil May Cry 5
- DiRT Rally 2.0 - H2 RWD Double Pack
- DiRT Rally 2.0 - Opel Manta 400
- Dirt Rally 2.0 - Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec
- Disjunction - gog
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen x 4
- Drake Hollow x 2
- Draw Slasher x 2
- Drawful 2
- Drawful 2
- Driftland: The Magic Revival x 3
- Ducati - 90th Anniversary
- Due Process x 3
- Encodya - GOG x 2
- Endless Space 2 x 2
- Endzone - A World apart x 2
- Enslaved™: Odyssey To The West™ Premium Edition
- Evan's remains
- Evergarden x 2
- Evoland Legendary Edition x 2
- Expeditions: Viking
- Fable Anniversary
- Family Man x 3
- Farmer's dynasty x 2
- Fear Effect Sedna
- Field of Glory: Empires
- Fling to the Finish
- Frog Detective 2: The Case Of The Invisible Wizard x 3
- Fun With Ragdolls: The Game x 2
- Fury Unleashed x 5
- GameGuru x 2
- GameMaker Studio 2 Creator 12 Months x 2
- Garage: bad trip
- Gas Station Simulator x 3
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition x 3
- Ghost Of A Tale
- Go Home Dinosaurs x 2
- Graveyard Keeper
- Greak: Memories Of Azur
- GRIP: Combat Racing Artifex DLC x 3
- Guts and glory
- Hellpoint x 2
- Hiveswap friendsim x 2
- Hiveswap: Act 1
- Hot Wheels Unleashed x 2
- Hotshot Racing x 3
- Ikenfell x 2
- Immortal Planet
- Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition x 2
- In sound mind x 2
- Indivisible x 3
- Iris And The Giant
- Iron Danger
- John Wick Hex
- Jurassic World Evolution x 2
- Katana zero
- Kerbal Space Program x 2
- Kingdom Two Crowns x 2
- Kingdom: New Lands x 2
- Kyle is Famous: Complete Edition
- Lacuna - A Sci-fi Noir Adventure
- Last Oasis
- Lawn mowing simulator
- Legion TD 2 - multiplayer tower defense x 2
- Levelhead x 2
- Liberated GOG x 2
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories x 3
- Lust for Darkness x 2
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition x 2
- Memoria + Soundtrack
- Metro Exodus
- Midnight protocol x 2
- Milky Way Prince - The Vampire Star x 2
- Mo:astray x 4
- Monster Hunter: World
- Monster Train + dlc
- Moon Hunters
- Mordhau x 2
- Morkredd x 3
- Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021
- Moving Out
- Music Maker EDM Edition x 2
- Necromunda: Hired Gun
- NecroWorm x 2
- Neoverse x 3
- Neverout x 2
- Nex Machina
- Nickelodeon all-star brawl
- Nickelodeon Brawl
- Niffelheim x 2
- Nowhere Prophet x 3
- Orbital Racer x 2
- Out of Reach: Treasure Royale x 2
- Out Of Space
- Outward + The Soroboreans And Outward Soundtrack x 3
- Partisans 1941 x 2
- Path Of Giants
- Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook and Starfinder Core Rulebook x 2
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Plus Edition x 2
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Royal Ascension
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Wild Cards
- Paw paw paw x 3
- PC Building Simulator x 2
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind x 2
- Pesterquest x 3
- Phantom Doctrine x 2
- Pixplode x 2
- Police stories
- Popup Dungeon
- Post Void
- Prison Architect + Aficionado (Dlc)
- Project Winter
- Pumpkin Jack x 2
- Purrfect Date
- Quantum Break x 2
- RAD x 4
- Radio Commander
- Railway Empire
- Red solstice 2: survivors
- Relicta x 3
- Remnants of Naezith
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain x 2
- Resident Evil 3
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- Resident Evil HD REMASTER x 3
- Resident Evil Revelations x 4
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony x 3
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
- Retimed x 3
- Ring of pain x 4
- Rise Of Industry x 3
- Roarr! Jurassic Edition x 2
- Rover Mechanic Simulator x 3
- RPG Maker VX
- Rustler x 4
- Saturday Morning RPG
- Say No! More
- Shing! x 2
- Shining Resonance Refrain x 2
- Shoppe Keep 2
- Simple Rockets 2
- Simplerockets 2 x 2
- Simulacra + Simulacra 2
- Size Matters x 3
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- Slinger VR x 2
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts x 2
- Soulblight x 2
- Spec Ops: The Line x 2
- Speed Brawl x 2
- Star wars squadrons
- Stealth 2: A Game Of Clones
- Still There x 3
- Stories Untold
- Street Fighter V x 2
- Strider x 2
- Struggling x 2
- Stubbs The Zombie In Rebel Without A Pulse
- Sunset Overdrive
- Super Meat Boy x 2
- Supraland x 2
- SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION x 2
- Tabletop Playground x 3
- Telefrag VR x 2
- The Amazing American Circus x 2
- The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines x 3
- The Ascent x 2
- The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut x 3
- The Beast Inside x 3
- The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters x 2
- The Darkness II x 2
- The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game x 3
- The Henry Stickmin Collection x 2
- The Shapeshifting Detective
- The Survivalists
- The Swords Of Ditto: Mormo's Curse x 2
- The Textorcist: The story of Ray Bibbia x 2
- The USB Stick Found in the Grass x 2
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners x 2
- The Wild Eight
- Them's Fightin' Herds
- This War of Mine
- Throne Of Lies® The Online Game Of Deceit
- Through The Darkest Of Times x 3
- Tilt Brush x 2
- Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove x 2
- Tohu x 3
- Tools up x 2
- Tooth and Tail
- Total Tank Simulator x 2
- Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt x 2
- Toybox Turbos
- Train Station Renovation x 2
- Treasure Hunter Simulator x 2
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince x 2
- Tropico 4
- Truberbrook / Trüberbrook
- Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
- Tyranny: Deluxe Edition x 2
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows Of New York x 3
- Vane x 3
- Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
- Wanderlust: Travel Stories x 2
- Wandersong x 2
- Wargroove x 2
- Warhammer: Chaosbane x 2
- WARSAW x 5
- We Are Alright x 2
- We Happy Few
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse Heart Of The Forest x 3
- West of Dead
- Worms rumble + legends pack dlc x 3
- Wrath: Aeon Of Ruin
- WWE 2k Battlegrounds
- X-morph Defense x 3
- X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC x 2
- Xcom® 2: Resistance Warrior Pack
- Yoku's Island Express x 2
- Zombotron x 2
- Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
AS OTHER KEYS (UNSURE IF UNUSED SO I WILL GO FIRST)
- Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry
- Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice
- Tokyo Xanadu eX+
- Unto The End
- Call of Juarez Gunslinger
- Interstellar Space: Genesis
- Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer's Legacy
- A.I.M. Clan Wars
- Alekhine's Gun
- Alwa's Awakening
- American Fugitive
- Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
- Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
- Bunker Punks
- Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
- Cosmic Star Heroine
- Crash Drive 3
- Danger Scavenger
- Degrees of Separation
- Demon Pit
- Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders
- DiRT Rally
- Do Not Feed the Monkeys
- Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins
- Dracula: Love Kills
- Driftland: The Magic Revival
- Eador. Imperium
- El Matador
- Eternity: The Last Unicorn
- Fantasy Versus
- FAR: Lone Sails x 2
- Four Sided Fantasy
- Fun with Ragdolls: The Game
- Garfield Kart - Furious Racing
- GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
- Gift of Parthax
- Grand Mountain Adventure
- GRID Autosport - Premium Garage Pack DLC
- GRID Autosport - Road & Track Car Pack DLC
- Guts and Glory
- Heavy Burger
- Horizon Chase Turbo x 2
- Hyperdrive Massacre
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- Ittle Dew +
- JumpJet Rex
- King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
- Kings of Kung Fu
- Lichdom: Battlemage
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse
- Making History: The Calm and the Storm Gold Edition
- Mech Mechanic Simulator
- Men of War
- Monster Slayers
- Monster Slayers - Advanced Classes Unlocker
- Monster Slayers - Fire & Steel Expansion
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes
- My Time At Portia
- NecroVisioN: Lost Company
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition
- Overlord: Ultimate Evil Collection
- Planet Alcatraz
- Quantum Replica
- Rage in Peace
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
- Redeemer: Enhanced Edition x 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
- Save Room - Organization Puzzle
- Shadowhand: RPG Card Game
- Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
- Silver Chains
- Sin Slayers
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Songbird Symphony
- Space Hulk Ascension
- Star Wolves
- Star Wolves 3: Civil War
- Super Panda Adventures
- Super Trench Attack!
- Supreme Ruler 1936
- Supreme Ruler: Cold War
- Tesla vs Lovecraft
- The Long Reach
- The Surge
- The Uncertain - The Last Quiet Day
- The Vagrant
- This Strange Realm Of Mine
- This War of Mine
- This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass DLC
- Toybox Turbos
- V-Rally 4
- Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
- Wayward Souls
- Western 1849 Reloaded
- Wings of Vi
- World's Dawn x 2
- Yet Another Zombie Defense HD x 2
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
- A Sceptic's Guide to Magic
- Age of Wonders III
- Amnesia Collection x 2
- Assassin's Creed® Chronicles China UPLAY key
- Canyon Capers
- CAPITALISM 2
- CHESS ULTRA
- Chicken Assassin Reloaded
- Deponia: The Complete Journey x 2
- Dirt Rally x 2
- Enclave (Gold)
- F1 2017 1988 McLAREN MP4/4 Classic Car DLC
- F1 2018
- Garfield Kart
- Gold Rush! Classic
- Gothic 3
- Headsnatchers x 2
- Heli Heroes
- Introvert Quest
- Kingdom: Classic
- Knights and Merchants
- Layers of Fear + Soundtrack
- LEGO® The Hobbit™
- Majesty 2 Collection
- Manual Samuel
- Mass Effect 2 Origin key
- Medieval Kingdom Wars
- Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret
- Oh My Gore!
- PAC-MAN 256
- Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
- Port Royale 3
- Rig n Roll
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- Satellite Reign
- Shooting Stars
- THE HEX
- The Red Solstice x 2
- THEM'S FIGHTIN' HERDS
Biomutant - LATAM/RU/CIS/SEA/IN key Hero's Hour - TR key
Mainly looking for PayPal (accepting most of the currencies, fees may slightly differ) MY REP Wishlist
TF2 keys/ Csgo keys
submitted by docXfamas
to SteamGameSwap [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 17:27 JohnQP121 1 TB4 port in 7i Pro Gen 8 vs 2 TB4 ports in 7i Gen 7
I am planning to purchase Lenovo Legion Gen 8 laptop (7i line) and in Gen 8 (comparing with Gen 7) the number of TB 4 ports has been reduced from 2 to 1. I've never used anything TB hence this question: what am I really losing with not having one extra TB port?
I am not a gamer. I want to connect 2 4K external monitors for general "office" workload, photo and video editing (also possibly some sort of external TB drive). I know I can just use TB dock with multiple TB outputs but then I am still limited to a single bandwidth pipeline to the laptop. So am I bottlenecked in any ways? Laptop, of course, also has additional USB-C and USB-A ports.
What I use now is 10yo self-built PC (daily driver - i7, 32GB of RAM, SSD) and 13 yo laptop (barely usable). So I am not even knowledgeable about USB-C all that much for the purposes of connecting high-bandwidth peripherals.
submitted by JohnQP121
to LenovoLegion [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 14:42 mikaelos88 "Transfer is cancelled, Connection between camera and the computer has been disconnected."
I'm an owner of brand new Z6II - I've been trying it out with MC 105mm f2.8 lenses and all worked perfectly fine till i tried to download the photos using Nikon Transfer.
Every time I try to download photos from slot 2 (no need for CFExpress card as I do mostly macros) i get the error saying "Transfer is cancelled, Connection between camera and the computer has been disconnected.". It manages to download two or three photos and then it gets stuck.
I tried to dig the internet - no mentions of that error anywhere - reached out to Nikon Support but that was also unsuccessfull as they are as helpful as a brick when it comes to cooking.
Did anyone get similar issue with any Nikon gear?
Firware - v1.5 NX Studio - v1.3.1 USB-C (tried all the slots, cables and computers I have at home) All the drivers are up to date. Windows defender and antivirus do not interfere with the transfer process.
At this point I'm not sure whether it is software related or do I have a faulty USB port in the camera.
submitted by mikaelos88
to Nikon [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 04:47 LoreleiLove Looking to buy a new laptop - recommendations/suggestions wanted and needed!
- Total budget (in local currency) and country of purchase.My budget is about $1,900 USD (purchasing in the US), but I am willing to be flexible and splurge as long as longevity and durability are guaranteed, and there is repair access and customer service readily available.
- Are you open to refurbs/used?Yes, as long as it has no effect on the quality or performance of the laptop, but I prefer something new if possible.
- How would you prioritize form factor (ultrabook, 2-in-1, etc.), build quality, performance, and battery life?Performance (1), build quality, and battery life are very important to me (I'm honestly not well-versed in this area of technology, I just want something that will have the performance quality I need and want without having to be plugged in during the entire time it's being used).
- How important is weight and thinness to you?Not super important, I just need it to be able to fit in a reasonably sized backpack for college classes. Overall, the capabilities and performance are most important to me.
- Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.Something around 15 inches or bigger would be great, especially because I want to use this laptop for gaming and video editing, but if there's a laptop with a smaller screen that has all the same capabilities (and is cheaper), that would be fine as well.
- Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.I need this computer to be able to run basic Microsoft programs (since I'm going to be using it for university), but I also plan on using it to edit GoPro footage, video game footage, CAD programs (like Blender), and heavy gaming, mostly Steam games (including VR) like Garry's Mod, CSGO, Sea of Thieves, Hogwarts Legacy, VRChat, and others. I'm also interested in learning computer languages and coding, like C++, Java, and Python, so coding/programming is something I'd also like to be able to do.
- If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?I have a long list of games that I want to be able to play, including Sea of Thieves, Garry's Mod, Rust, CSGO, Hogwarts Legacy, Dead by Daylight, GTA V, The Forest, Disney's Dreamlight Valley, Subnautica, Fortnite, Minecraft, and VRChat.
- Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?Reliable build quality and good keyboard would be nice, as well as a variety and number of ports to plug external things into the laptop (i.e. external storage and VR link cable).
I was looking into gaming laptops primarily, since it seems like I'd have better luck with finding a gaming laptop that has all those qualities, but if there is a non-gaming laptop out there that has all the capabilities I'm looking for, then I'll gladly get it.
submitted by LoreleiLove
to SuggestALaptop [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 03:16 Joshjpe12 Final thoughts on best M2 Pro purchase
So I understand the problem with the SLOW SSDs and memory swap thing of the M2 Pro base models.
In order to avoid this, I am planning to purchase a 14" M2 Pro based model but with 32GB RAM and the default 512GB SSD. This is the 10-Core CPU, 16-Core GPU, model. This brings me to about $ 2,770.23 total cost, based here in my country, the Philippines. I plan to push through with the 32GB model instead of the 16GB model to avoid the memory swap, and retain a good SSD speed (is my logic right on this #SSDGate issue?
I will mainly use it for Lightroom photo sorting and editing, as well as some FCPX videos every now and then - but just short videos, not the full event videos. I also tend to do heavy browsing with multiple 5-10 tabs open at a time.
My final questions would be
- is this the wise choice? is this the correct choice?
- Would I be better off taking a SSD Upgrade (1TB) vs the RAM Upgrade (32GB)?
- Would a certain 14" M1 Pro model work? But take note that prices here for M1 pros in the Philippines, are near or are same priced as the M2 pros.
Some would say that I should just go with a M2 Max, but that is way up there in price. I wouldnt also take a 13" because of the ports.
Any final insights will be greatly appreciated.
submitted by Joshjpe12
to macbookpro [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 23:34 ShadowPeek $1500 for a gaming, video editing, 3D modeling, streaming, VR rig possible? (1440p)
Hey folks, my current PC is a build from 2013 and it's time for an upgrade. All of the activities I mention below are at a hobbyist level so I don't need bleeding-edge performance. But hopefully I can get some great performance for the budget.
If helpful as a reference, a while back I did ask for a build here
, but since then I decided that I want to use 1440p resolution instead of 4K. Not sure if the previous suggestions still apply.
If I'm asking for too much for this price point, please let me know a more realistic budget. Thanks in advance!
What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.
- Video games (the most demanding title I'm currently playing would be Cyberpunk 2077, otherwise other game titles I tend to enjoy/want to play are Stellaris, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Path of Exile, Mass Effect, God of War, GTA, Final Fantasy 16, Starfield...basically strategy/sims, RPGs, action games)
- VR (I have an Oculus Quest 2 and would like to be able to link with my PC for virtual desktop as well as games, such as Skyrim VR and Echo - may get a better VR headset at some point too)
- Video and photo editing (DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Creative Cloud apps)
- Streaming and in-game recordings (OBS)
- 3D Modeling (Autodesk Fusion 360)
What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?
- I'm aiming for $1500. If an increase of, say, $250 would somehow make a strong difference, I'd consider it. But $1500 would be ideal.
When do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.
- ASAP (unless I should wait for any upcoming releases or sales)
What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (ToweOS/monitokeyboard/mouse/etc)
Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location?
- California, USA (no Microcenter access)
If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.
- I'll be reusing all of my peripherals, so just need the PC itself at this time.
- (But if anyone can recommend a 27", color accurate, 1440p monitor with 144 or 240 HZ refresh rate separately, that'd be great...)
Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?
- Not interested in overclocking, unless you think it would be recommended given my needs.
Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)
- I plan to use a 1440p monitor with at least a 144 Hz refresh rate
- For storage, I'd like a 1 TB SSD as my primary drive, and a 1+ TB HDD as my secondary drive.
- For CPU, Intel is preferred (unless AMD is doing well these days for all my needs...).
- For GPU, Nvidia is preferred, and as close to current-gen as possible.
- For RAM, I'd like 32 GB.
What type of network connectivity do you need? (Wired and/or WiFi) If WiFi is needed and you would like to find the fastest match for your wireless router, please list any specifics.
- I prefer a cabled connection for internet, but I wouldn't say "no" if WiFi happened to be included.
Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-towefull-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?
- Mid-sized tower.
- Preferably as silent as possible and with good cable management and airflow.
- Black is fine for the color.
- The tower will be hidden so I don't need a window or lighting (but if it's unavoidable, not a problem either).
- If the front of the case could have some USB ports, that would be helpful.
Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?
submitted by ShadowPeek
to buildapcforme [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 22:26 Maggico Charging with USB-C only when SHUTOFF - HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dy0xxx
| || | submitted by Maggico to Hewlett_Packard [link] [comments]
I can't understand why my PC (HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dy0xxx) charges through the USB-C port only when it is shutdown.
When the computer is running, the USB-C port is not recharging the computer and I can recharge it only with the original power adapter (which is not type-c) that was included.
I checked the official manual and it says that the USB-C port on this computer is intended to be for recharging the pc
Do you know if there is any way to get charge the PC through USB-C even having it powered on?
I checked the specs on the USB-C PD that i've bought and it seems to be good for the requirements ( I attach the photo of the specs so you can check too and tell me if I'm stupid or not :-)
Thank you, sorry for my bad english. https://preview.redd.it/5u5xdxiwycpa1.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2f0a2cf4f8045a33f14ff14c7967fe55a4b2eae8
2023.03.22 14:59 phillsar86 Tokyo and Kyoto Cherry Blossoms Bloom Update (March 22, 2023)
Chasing Sakura is a bit of a gamble as the blooming is just for about a week after full bloom in each city/area and so highly dependent on the weather.
- Nationwide Sakura Weather Map
- ETA: Use Google Maps to look up the flower spots you want to go and check recent photos to see what the blooms are looking like.
Tokyo cherry blossom (sakura) are approaching full bloom and the Kyoto tourism office has released a detailed update of blooming predictions for many sites. These websites might be helpful for those who will be in these cities within the next week or so.
From full bloom in a location the blossoms typically last about a week but heavy rains or high winds can make the petals fall more quickly. Even when the petals are falling though the trees are still gorgeous as it looks a little like cherry blossom snow.
Plan to go to some of the less famous cherry blossom spots if you can. If you’re lucky enough to overlap with the blooming you’ll truthfully spot cherry blossoms all over the places you’re in as they are often trees planted here and there even if it isn’t a famous spot. There should also be some Illumination events too which are fun to go to at night. They are often held in temples/shrines/gardens that typically close at 5 pm or do but during the illuminations they stay open later. So you can save visiting those spots for before/after dinner. In Kanto (Tokyo area) I love Aoyama Cemetery and in western Tokyo Showa Kinen Park and Kunitachi. Kawagoe is also an awesome spot as there’s a stream lined with Sakura trees behind Hikawa Shrine.
In Kansai Himeiji Castle (try to visit on a weekday) and Osaka Castle are famous but if you want to get away from the worst of the crowds try the Expo 70 Commemorative Park in Osaka. Great option to have a picnic lunch, let the kids play on the awesome playgrounds, and there’s a large LaLaPort Mall with shopping/restaurants next to it.
Missing peak bloom or coming to Japan next year too early? Keep in mind there are early and late blooming Sakura types too. Search City Name + Early/Late Cherry Blossoms to find info.
You can also chase cherry blossoms north as the further north of Tokyo you go the later they bloom. In Hokkaido, cherry blossoms typically bloom just before or during Golden Week the first week in May.
Finally, sakura are just one of the many gorgeous flowers that bloom in Japan. Stay flexible and be open to seeing all of Japan’s flowers in bloom!
submitted by phillsar86
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 13:01 USSBurritoTruck Canon Connections: PIC 3x05 - Imposters
- This episode was co-written by Chris Derrick, whose likeness was used as the file photo for the Romulan dissident, Lurak T’Luco, and the severed head prop for that same character in “Disengage”.
- He also co-wrote the season two episode, “Hide and Seek”.
- Mixed in among the bridge sounds at the very beginning of the episode we hear some distinctive TOS beeps and boops.
- We learn this opening scene is Not David Marcus’ dream sequence of some sort after he opens fire on the USS Titan A’s bridge crew. Still, in his dream, before NDM kills Esmar, they say, ”I know what you really are.” Esmar is a Haliian, introduced in the TNG episode “Aquiel”, and as such likely mildly telepathic.
- Later in the real world, Esmar gives NDM a brief look from down a corridor that could be construed as them being aware of the fact that something is off with him, or just a passing glance.
- Riker’s acting captain’s log records the stardate as 78186.03.
- We don’t get a view close enough to actually make out what the objects are floating around the exterior of the Titan A tending to the repairs, but in DIS we were introduced to the 23rd century DOT-7 drones and the 32nd century DOT-23s. Potentially we’re looking at a 25th century equivalent.
- Riker claims that so far as he’s aware Changelings can mimic individuals on sight, but ”not their internal physiology.” In “The Adversary” Odo stated that when he mimics a rock he would register as such on scanners and speculates that Changelings more skilled than himself could do the same humanoids. Doctor Bashir confirms that the Changeling who was masquerading as a human ambassador was scanned and registered as human.
- Seven says that protocol since the Dominion war is “Every crew member passes through an internal imaging chamber.” Though not quite the same thing, when the Protogies arrived on relay outpost CR-721 in “Asylum” the first thing they had to do was go through a biometric scanner.
- The protocol was put into place to verify the crewperson isn’t a shapeshifter attempting to sneak aboard. Of course, we’ve seen Changelings mimic everything from glassware, to a spacefaring being, to fire; hopefully Starfleet has accounted for that as well.
- On M’Talas Prime, we see a hologram of Raffi wearing a mobile emitter. It appears identical to the one the Confederation La Sirena used to create the Emergency Elnor Hologram in season two’s “Hide and Seek”.
- The original mobile emitter came from the 29th century timeship, the Aeon, Krinn is able to recognize the one Raffi is wearing for what it is.
- The USS Intrepid NCC-79520 arrives to the Titan A’s location. This is merely the latest ship to bear the name.
- The Intrepid - United Earth ship first seen in “The Expanse”
- The USS Intrepid NCC-1631 - Constitution-class ship with an all Vulcan crew destroyed in “The Immunity Syndrome”
- The USS Intrepid NCC-38907 - The ship Sergey Rozhenko served on, and first on the scene after the Romulan attack on Khitomer according to “Sins of the Father”; the Excelsior-class ship Sergey mentioned in “Family” according to internal information
- The USS Intrepid NCC-74600 - Intrepid-class? At least according to non-canon material. Chakotay claimed to serve aboard it as part of his cover story while trying to figure out why Starfleet Headquarters was recreated in the Delta Quadrant in “In the Flesh”; also mentioned on a screen as part of a battle group in “Star Trek Nemesis”
- According to production designer Dave Blass, the Intrepid is a Duderstad-class ship, designed by Doug Drexlar and Bill Krause. It’s named for Drexlar’s late wife, Dorothy Duder, who was a food stylist on ENT.
- Captain Shaw lists off several events he thinks will be considered negatively in Starfleet’s accounting Picard and Riker’s guilt:
- ”That time someone hot dropped the saucer section of the Enterprise D on a planet.” - The USS Enterprise D’s saucer made emergency landing on the inhabited planet Veridian in “Star Trek Generations”.
- ”That time someone threw the prime directive out the window so they could snog a villager on Ba’ku.” - In “Star Trek Insurrection” Picard did get romantic with a member of the Ba’ku, but only after learning they weren’t actually a pre-warp species, and working to prevent a rogue admiral from forcibly relocating them to steal their resources.
- “Or the time you boys nearly wiped out all of humanity by creating a time paradox in the Devron system.” Actually, because of the nature of the time paradox in “All Good Things…”, those events did not happen, and Picard is the only one with any memory of it.
- It’s Ro Laren! From Star Trek! Commander Ro is played by Michelle Forbes.
- When last we saw her in “Preemptive Strike” Ro Laren defected from Starfleet to join the Maquis’ struggle against the Cardassians after the Federation abandoned its own citizens because it was more convenient to do so than continue to skirmish with the Cardassian Union.
- Michelle Forbes has previously turned down opportunities to reprise the role, both for DS9 and VOY.
- Seven gives NDM a Starfleet uniform so he’ll go unnoticed by the security officers transferred over from the Intrepid. In “Chrysalis” the augments, Jack, Lauren, and Patrick snuck on to Deep Space Nine wearing Starfleet uniforms, and In “People of Earth” Burnham had Booker wear a Starfleet uniform for similar reasons to those Seven gives NDM.
- Personally I did not expect NDM to get away with saying, ”That’s a stupid question,” to Ro.
- ”That was 30 years ago. The Maquis are no longer an enemy.” Riker is technically correct as all but a few dozen Maquis were wiped out by the Dominion after the Cardassian Union became a member in “By Inferno’s Light”.
- ”You trusted her when no one else would.” Riker is referring to the events of “Ensign Ro” where Picard initially did not want her aboard the Enterprise D until she proved herself to be a valuable officer despite her reputation.
- ”Your Bajoran earring…you’re not wearing it.” In “Ensign Ro”, Ro‘s condition for joining the crew of the Enterprise D was that she be allowed to wear her earring, despite it not being strictly within the Starfleet uniform code.
- On Bajor they just call it an earring.
- The brief glance we get of Ro’s boot knife it appears to be similar to the knife a Bajoran used to murder a Cardassian file clerk in “Duet”.
- Krinn wears an especially large IDIC on a chain, so you can understand the infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
- The tattoo under Krinn’s eye is Vulcan script.
- Krinn’s phaser appears to be based on, if not identical to, the Ferengi phaser Quark had in “The Magnificent Ferengi” and “The Siege of AR-558”.
- Bajoran springwine was first mentioned in “Return to Grace”.
- On Bajor they just call it springwine.
- Picard deactivates the safeties on the 10 Forward program. We’ve seen since the beginning of this season an display during the closing credits reading ”10_Forward // Bar_LA” with the safeties disabled.
- ”Guinan’s.” Picard points a holographic phaser from under the holographic bar at Ro. In “Night Terrors” Guinan pulled a rifle from Magus III out from under the bar and fired at the ceiling of Ten Forward aboard the Enterprise D.
- ”Unless I am mistaken, you are Vulcan. Hence Sneed, a Ferengi, is not your brother.” In “The Bonding” Worf inducted a human, Jeremy Aster, into his family ”for all time” and said they were brothers. Jeremy Aster was never mentioned again.
- ”There can be no utopia without crime. Ergo an organized criminal enterprise is logical.” In “Prime Factors” Captain Janeway observed, “You can use logic to justify almost anything.”
- The knives Raffi and Worf are given for their fight to the death are the same as one Shinzon had gave Picard with a sample of his blood in “Star Trek Nemesis” and used by the Tal Shiar assassins in “Remembrance”.
- Picard suggests taking Ro’s concerns to Admiral Janeway. Ensign Janeway was a junior science division officer aboard the Enterprise D whom counselor Troi was very mean to in “Man of the People”. Apparently she took Troi’s advice to shape up to heart.
- Daystrom Station appears to be kitbashed from Jupiter Station, the Midas Array, and cargo containers, first seen in “Life Line”, “Pathfinder”, and “Fortunate Son” respectively.
- *”Daystrom Station is guarded by a highly sophisticated A.I. system. But it has flaws that are most…illogical.” Badgey was uploaded to Rutherford’s cranial implant, which was seen salvaged from the void of space in “The Stars at Night”.
- Ro crashes her shuttle into the Intrepid’s port nacelle. Other bullshit deaths in Trek include:
- Jadzia Dax - “Tears of the Prophets”
- Trip - “These Are the Voyages…”
- Data - “Star Trek Nemesis”
- Hugh - “Nepenthe”
- The Titan A’s tactical console shows the Intrepid raising shields using a graphic of dots populating around the ship, similar to what we saw in “Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan” when the USS Reliant raises shields.
- NDM’s fight against the four changelings echoes Dahj Asha’s activation against the Tal Shiar Assassins when she was attacked in her apartment in “Remembrance”.
- ”Old-school Bajoran spycraft.” Ro’s earring turns out to be a datachip holding all of her investigation in to the Changelings infiltrating Starfleet.
- On Bajor they just call it spycraft.
submitted by USSBurritoTruck
to startrek [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 12:54 Code4rcher Why people say 6a battery is bad, and edge neo 30 battery is good, when neo has higher refresh rate, and 6a has more mAh? == ALSO 6A VS PIXEL ? ==
From what I read, 6a is better with everything. tldr: pixel 6a
- battery (more mAh)
- longer android updates by 3/4 years
!- it has no wireless charging (what if charging port breaks 2-3 years from now?)
- refresh rate (but its bad for batterye)
- 1h faster charging (vs pixel's 2h)
- 23g lower weight (!!!, big one for me)
- subjective but it looks a bit better imo, 6a looks cheap
i personally dont care about 1h faster charging nor about refresh rate because i feel it drains battery faster (and thus u need to charge more often, and decrease total battery life more)
the only thing i like about neo is that its lower weight and maybe visually looking better.
Im tired of phones that i cant take anywhere coz theyre too heavy and theyre dragging my pants down or theyre making it uncomforotable when im running/exercising coz of their size or dimensions, or theyre dragging my pockets/pants down. here NEO does better
about refresh rate: im using 60ghz refresh rate on 166 refresh monitor with my desktop anyway, what do i need 144ghz on phone for, to read mails and use location? lol. i even game on 60ghz on desktop coz i feel its wasteful to use 166ghz, unless maybe i really like the game but thats rare nowadays.
ill probably go with pixel 6a cause its clearly better, i saw people recommending IPHONES in this price range but i really dislike apple and their products questions:
- what do you guys think, 6a vs moto edge neo and why?
- or some other phone (not iphone) ?
- is pixel 6a good choice if i want a phone for many long years? (minimum 6), kinda worried about battery dying which seems to always happen to my phones after few years. that said i am not a power user, i only use phone for calling, gpu location, browsing, and rarely - photos)
submitted by Code4rcher
to PickAnAndroidForMe [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 02:50 jtxhd [USA-CA] [H] Mophie Speedport 67W USB-C Wall Charger [W] PayPal, Local
submitted by jtxhd
to hardwareswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 23:45 dunkurs1987 [ASK NC] First Time NAS buyer
[HELP] Hello, Please help me out, as a complete beginner NAS user, I'd like to know if it's a good idea to purchase my very first NAS. My wife and I are both photographers and video makers, we have always stored our photos/videos/projects on external hard drives (like Lacie or SanDisk) but we have had troubles lately caused by disk failure or even slow performances. I had this idea of upgrading to a NAS storage: I'm thinking on buying a TerraMaster F4-210(2G) with 4x4TB WD Red drives, used in RAID5 (so 12TB total capacity). We would like to store all our data on this server, and work directly from this server with our photo/video projects. I will most probably connect the NAS directly to our Mac Studio M1 10GbE port, we don't have a network, it's only me and her accessing the same computer in turns. Do you think this is a good idea? Is this NAS capable of helping us out working fast enough for photo/video projects? Thanks in advance Best regards
from NAScompares.com - Data Storage Blog
submitted by dunkurs1987
to NAScompares [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:14 awesomenezz001 Best laptop for budget of $250-$300
Just to be used for web browsing/emails/youtube.
I'd like to think that an i3+ 8gb + SSD + 1080p screen should be good enough, but theres still a lot of variables (notably battery life/build quality).
- Total budget (in local currency) and country of purchase. Please do not use USD unless purchasing in the US: 300
- Are you open to refurbs/used? new/open box, the battery needs to be good so unless it was replaced I can't do refurbished.
- How would you prioritize form factor (ultrabook, 2-in-1, etc.), build quality, performance, and battery life? performance/battery life
- How important is weight and thinness to you? not important
- Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. 13 - 15 inches
- Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. no, just email/web browsing
- If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? none
- Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? preferably at least 3 USB port
- Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.
submitted by awesomenezz001
to SuggestALaptop [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:07 karmaawhoree [FS] [US-NH] SIMILAR TO DELL R730XD 24 BAY--- ONLY 75$-- 20 CORE Cisco C240 M4 w/ Dual Xeon LGA 2011-3 CPUs, takes DDR4, Dual PSU, 32GB SD.
I have for sale Cisco C240 M4 24 Bay SFF 2U servers.
This machine is Cisco's version of the Dell R730XD.
These are really nice machines, sturdy and built for years of service. I particularly like how huge and solid the heatsinks are. The base is solid copper.
- Dual 2650 V3 Xeon CPUs- 20 Cores 40 thread total @ 2.3Ghz
- NO DDR4 ECC REG Memory 0GB of Ram
- Dual 650 Watt Power supply
-32GB SD Card - Can be used for OS.
-Integrated RJ45 Copper Networking ports.
-BOTH PCI-E Expansion Risers for GPU, network cards, etc.
-NO Raid Controller (just search C240 Raid controller on ebay, they are cheaper than you think)
-NO CADDIES I am asking 75$ LOCAL CASH ONLY in Nashua NH 03060 for each machine. I am NOT willing to ship, PLEASE do not ask! I have genuine OEM Cisco Caddies for 5$ each (limited amount) I have 32GB DDR4-2133P ECC Registered Memory modules for 25$ EACH.
Thanks for looking at my ad!
submitted by karmaawhoree
to homelabsales [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:04 ghju231997 [USA-NC] [H] Xbox one, Gigabyte 5700xt, CPU, other PC parts [W] PayPal, Local Cash
I had a corrupt picture in that last album that didn’t load properly so I just re-upload a new link. Should be all fixed now. All items are used and I’ve listed the items below in order as the pictures on the timestamps show up. All items were tested as of 03/21. If you want me to send you specific pictures, benchmarks, etc please just let me know. I prefer to keep the xbox, the nr200p, and GPU local. I can ship them since I have boxes for them but the buyer would need to pay for shipping since shipping those get costly or may have to ship multiple boxes. All prices are obo/negotiable. Please comment before PM. Local is 27896 (Wilson) and I travel to Raleigh on the weekends so anywhere between those two cities is where I can meet.
500 gb Xbox one s ($75 local obo) - Will come with a wired pdp controller & what I believe is a $10 Amazon generic headset. The mic doesn’t work but it sounds decent. The Xbox will come with the original power cord and hdmi
NR200P with Corsair SF750 ($125 local obo) - I used this combo for a while before I just upgraded. The NR200p has minor scratches from putting it through 4 rebuilds but all parts, screws, cable, & original parts are there except for the fans. The bottom air filter was damaged because all the glue was wearing off so I just added double sided tape to the magnets. It also included is a sf750 Plat & a Scythe 17mm Kaze slim fan. It comes with all the wires EXCEPT for one missing PCIE gpu power cable. I ran a 3090 with this psu for a year & the 3090 fried one of the cables. I highlighted the damaged area on the sf750 but this psu has been powering the previous build in it which just had a Ryzen 1600af and 5700xt which was mainly used for gaming and living room pc. Both the case and psu will come with their original box if picked up locally. If shipped, the buyer will only receive the original box of the case.
Gigabyte 5700xt Gaming OC 8gb ($130 local obo) - currently has a bykski waterblock attached to it. I will not separate the waterblock & air cooler so the buyer will purchase both. I’ll include an unopened pack of thermalright odyssey 1.0mm & 2.0mm thermal pads in the event you want to change from water to air and vice versa. Prefer to keep this local since this will have two boxes to ship.
Mixed Bag of Fittings & EKWB leak tester ($55 shipped / 45 local obo) - Fittings: 9x Hard tube 10/12 EKWB fittings (Silver, blue and red fittings on far right) 8x soft tube 10/16 EKWB fittings (Silver) 9x 90° Adapters from EKWB, Koolance, and xspc Miscellaneous fittings and extenders from xspc Leak tester will come with original box
Noctua fan & alphacool combo ($50 shipped / 40 local obo) - comes with 2 Noctua slim 120mm fans with the tx240mm radiator and the cable splitter to connect the Noctua fans to one header. I will also include mounting screws. It does have a small nick on the port side where I dropped a screwdriver on it but it doesn’t affect performance. I will not part this out for now
Alphacool DC LT & Reservoirs ($45 shipped / 35 local) - packaging a dc lt 2600 with the dc lt 40 res and the dc lt solo res. I used both inside the NR200 to see which would give me the most amount of space for a dual rad setup. Before placing them all in storage since I switched to the barrow cpu pump cooler.
Ryzen 5 1600 af ($45 shipped / 35 local) - great little processor I used with the 5700 xt for a nice budget living room build. This was cooled using the barrow cpu waterblock & with the 240mm rad on here as well.
submitted by ghju231997
to hardwareswap [link] [comments]